#511 Orithan

Orithan

Studying Scientist - Commission from Silvixen

• Members

Posted 31 July 2016 - 06:54 AM

c6FE4L2.gifgSp0Btt.gif6MUvBD4.gifJ2MUsXv.gif

Updated back-facing sprites for 8-frames of animation

Edit: Front-facing sprites are updated.

Edited by Orithan, 31 July 2016 - 07:59 AM.

#512 Shane

Shane

💙

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 31 July 2016 - 07:29 AM

As I told you, I personally think the tail rotating is a bit weird. I think it might look a lot better if it just swayed back and forth. But for what it is, it's pretty good (especially since now the animation is more fluid) so keep it up.

• Cukeman likes this

#513 Naru

Naru

Magus

• Members

Posted 28 August 2016 - 08:45 AM

https://www.dropbox....flower.png?dl=0

Hey, I could need some help. This is a sprite I am working on for some time. I know the flower is a bit unusual for a male charakter, but I tried it out and kind of like it. The colors will be replaced with new ones though to look less... you know, blond.

My big broblem is the sprite that walks to the left, I cannot create a flower that looks fitting for that position, the actual sprite is not to my liking and to detailed compared to the mermaid-flower (which I prefer), so I had to add a new more detailed front flower I would rather not use...

It would be a really big help, if you could suggest or make a better side flower. The other sprites won't be a problem then I think.

Also, any tips how to make hair (the sparkle caused by light and such)? Since I need to remake the GBC sprites for Firebird.

• Shane and Jared like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users