Depths Of Malice

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#46 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 01 February 2020 - 08:47 AM

Little Questions How i come to Level 8 and How i come Across lost moutain by the way the map for the tablets dont work for me so i buyid it but nothing happened so im a bit lost right now :D

#47 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 01 February 2020 - 11:28 AM

If the map didn't show anything, that means you've already read all the tablets. In case you didn't take any pictures or jot down notes, here's what they say.

Spoiler

• Lordkronos likes this

#48 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 01 February 2020 - 02:28 PM

If the map didn't show anything, that means you've already read all the tablets. In case you didn't take any pictures or jot down notes, here's what they say.

Spoiler

Thanks for Writhing all up So far i can Follow i think but The Rissing Sun The sun i See only on  the Two Mountain on the Overworld :D

#49 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 01 February 2020 - 04:10 PM

You may be overthinking it. What direction does the sun rise in?

• Lordkronos likes this

#50 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 01 February 2020 - 06:50 PM

You may be overthinking it. What direction does the sun rise in?

It Goes From North Up to Suth Down :D

#51 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 01 February 2020 - 09:05 PM

What the hint's getting at is that the sun rises in the east. So if you go that direction twice before turning left, than the path for that step would be east->east->north.

• Lordkronos likes this

#52 csharporbflat

csharporbflat

Junior

• Members

Posted 02 February 2020 - 11:03 AM

Spoiler

Spoiler

#53 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 02 February 2020 - 11:28 AM

What the hint's getting at is that the sun rises in the east. So if you go that direction twice before turning left, than the path for that step would be east->east->north.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Ok Thanks now i Understand it :D

#54 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 02 February 2020 - 01:16 PM

Any Idea why this Puzzle not Worked all seems to Burn but it doesent count :D

zc-screen00169.png

https://youtu.be/ax7YpJes61o

#55 Demonlink

Demonlink

Lurking in the shadows...

• Members

Posted 02 February 2020 - 02:30 PM

So, I've found almost ALL of the treasures, although I can't seem to find the last one. Question, does money count as a treasure? I found 18/19 in the Great Chasm, found a cave where I got 50 rupees from, but I still have the 18/19 count. Or is it a Heart Container I am missing? In the Quest File selection screen, it seems I have 15.5 hearts (248 total HP).

#56 Epsalon ZX

Epsalon ZX

Dragon Of Wind

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 02 February 2020 - 03:23 PM

Not complaining....but maybe a bug...I was able to get the purple rupee twice in Pacific Cliffs from the Giant Lynel....

My health was slowly deteriorating and I quickly grabbed the one he dropped after exploding then finished 'dying' so to speak.
When I went back....another one appeared....presumably as a secret revealed?

Either way....I got two out of the deal.

• Demonlink likes this

#57 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 02 February 2020 - 10:38 PM

Any Idea why this Puzzle not Worked all seems to Burn but it doesent count :D

zc-screen00169.png

https://youtu.be/ax7YpJes61o

The bottom left block is sitting on an X. That's not allowed. If you need the puzzle solution, you can find it here:

Spoiler

So, I've found almost ALL of the treasures, although I can't seem to find the last one. Question, does money count as a treasure? I found 18/19 in the Great Chasm, found a cave where I got 50 rupees from, but I still have the 18/19 count. Or is it a Heart Container I am missing? In the Quest File selection screen, it seems I have 15.5 hearts (248 total HP).

The rupees don't count as treasures. At least, not in a normal run of the game. If you're at 248 HP, then you are indeed missing a heart container. There are a great number of places it could be... I suppose I could simply list all the locations, if that would help. At any rate, here are all the Great Chasm item locations (including both rupee drops) with ZQuest coordinates, as typed up in a planning document.

Spoiler

Not complaining....but maybe a bug...I was able to get the purple rupee twice in Pacific Cliffs from the Giant Lynel....

My health was slowly deteriorating and I quickly grabbed the one he dropped after exploding then finished 'dying' so to speak.
When I went back....another one appeared....presumably as a secret revealed?

Either way....I got two out of the deal.

That is indeed a bug. And... ultimately it's not too big a bug. Not sure how it happened, but, uh, enjoy the extra rupees. :P
  • Demonlink, Epsalon ZX and Lordkronos like this

#58 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 03 February 2020 - 09:18 AM

The bottom left block is sitting on an X. That's not allowed. If you need the puzzle solution, you can find it here:

Spoiler

The rupees don't count as treasures. At least, not in a normal run of the game. If you're at 248 HP, then you are indeed missing a heart container. There are a great number of places it could be... I suppose I could simply list all the locations, if that would help. At any rate, here are all the Great Chasm item locations (including both rupee drops) with ZQuest coordinates, as typed up in a planning document.

Spoiler

That is indeed a bug. And... ultimately it's not too big a bug. Not sure how it happened, but, uh, enjoy the extra rupees. :P

Ok Thanks i didnt know that was Not Alowed :D

#59 csharporbflat

csharporbflat

Junior

• Members

Posted 03 February 2020 - 02:42 PM

Ok Thanks i didnt know that was Not Alowed :D

you may have gotten to this puzzle early. There are at least 3 or 4 of them in that dungeon. And some of them have a tablet that explains what to do

#60 Neobullseye

Neobullseye

Junior

• Members

Posted 08 February 2020 - 03:28 PM

So... I think I found a glitch (Spoiler-covered because it also involves the proper solution of a puzzle),

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users