Specific Game Notes

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Kite

Kite

• Members

Posted 02 January 2003 - 10:29 PM

Forum Games with 1,000 replies or more:

Any forum game that obtains 1,000 replies or more will be closed and started again in a continuation thread. This is to avoid having a huge majority of posts in one thread here (important if we start pruning again).

#2 HappyPuppet

HappyPuppet

Deified

• Members

Posted 10 January 2003 - 04:00 PM

Hate about your Predecessor:

Since Hate About Your Predecessor is a little outside of the rules, as saying that you hate someone may be called a flame, I'm going to try to define the rules there based on my ASSUMPTION. Any SMod, Admin, or Staff who disagrees with what I say can edit my post as needed (please do state that you edited it icon_wink.gif ). Here we go:

Flaming is saying "mean or hurtful comments about someone" to quote SF. Hate Your Predecessor is an exception. The rule for flaming in Hate Your Predecessor is "negatively associating vulgar words with someone". Thus, anyone who calls someone an ***hole in Hate Your Predecessor will probably be warned for Very Serious Flaming. EDIT: HOWEVER, please do NOT call someone names repeatedly. If you do, you may be warned for flaming anyway.

I'm saying this because someone called someone else a dork over there, and I feel this was okay. I wanted to say this before I or any other mod was PMed reporting the post as a flame. Just don't get into the vulgar word fights and you'll be fine.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users