Randomiser Alpha...

• Please log in to reply
129 replies to this topic

#16 Matthew Bluefox

Matthew Bluefox

Meow

• Members

Posted 08 January 2016 - 07:02 PM

Is it normal to start without even a small shield and not get one for very long? The only basic dungeons left are Level 6 and Level 7 of the second original quest and of course the Level 9's due to not having all Tryforce pieces. And STILL no small shield. Is there a big shield? If yes, in a shop or hidden?

I will tackle the other sets of which I have completed all Level 1's and nearly all Level 2's. Also took a very long time to get the blue tunic. I do have three swords, butt all just white sword strength (including the normal white sword whose beams only deal wooden sword damage).

Edit: Finished all the Level 1's to 4's. So far still only the blue tunic, butt wow ... level 5 golden sword already, and also the fire boomerang. Now attacking the Level 5's (still have to find Minus and Hard L5 while having completed Extra, Lost and New L5 and playing Remix L5 now already).

What I still wonder is how to activate the red portal in the first cave. I can see it with my lens of truth, butt I can't do anything to open or reveal it.

And finally, does super-bombing the pier in the light world give you 1/2 magic? I suddenly had it and I can't remember where I picked it up.

Edited by Matthew Bluefox, 09 January 2016 - 04:59 PM.

#17 Matthew Bluefox

Matthew Bluefox

Meow

• Members

Posted 10 January 2016 - 06:01 PM

Bump: Could anyone give me a hint on the locations of Minus and Hard Level 5, please? I know almeowst all the Level 6 locations (except minus).

#18 Ryunaker

Ryunaker

Junior

• Members

Posted 11 January 2016 - 01:21 AM

Minus Lv. 5 (Bracelet):  The screen just below the upper-left warp point, in the light world.  You use the bracelet to push a rock to unveil it.

Hard Lv. 5 (Boot):  From the lower-left corner of the dark world map, right two screens, up one.  You have to burn the right bush.

#19 Matthew Bluefox

Matthew Bluefox

Meow

• Members

Posted 11 January 2016 - 05:45 AM

I had found Hard 5 and finished it quite quickly after, butt I still didn't know Minus 5 ... thanks Ryu, I will try it out! :)

PS: It was a bombable wall on top and I had already opened it and I thought it was a potion shop. It wasn't a pushable rock, butt that's okay. It was the right screen never the less. Now I havw to find Minus 6 and Minus 7, the rest (all 8's and 9's) is known to me already. If I still need help by tomorrow night, I will make a bump.

Edit: Found all the levels now, have to play a few 8's and 9's and then of course the remaining fragment letter dungeons. About 300 items collected so far. :)

Edited by Matthew Bluefox, 12 January 2016 - 09:47 AM.

#20 Matthew Bluefox

Matthew Bluefox

Meow

• Members

Posted 12 January 2016 - 07:33 AM

(Please delete)

Edited by Matthew Bluefox, 12 January 2016 - 07:56 AM.

#21 Demonlink

Demonlink

Lurking in the shadows...

• Members

Posted 12 January 2016 - 01:52 PM

So, I've beaten all Levels 1 - 9, and from what I've read, there are more dungeons to be discovered? What should I do next? Thanks in advance for any reply given. :)

#22 Gendof

Gendof

Illustrious

• Members

Posted 12 January 2016 - 08:08 PM

Well, I'm down the the last Level 9 dungeon leading to the G...which I cannot find!

Completed 320 items.

Anybody have an idea of where I might find it?

#23 Matthew Bluefox

Matthew Bluefox

Meow

• Members

Posted 12 January 2016 - 08:12 PM

@ Demonlink: There is a ninth set of dungeons in the lust overworld (featuring the 3rd official quest dungeon set).

• Demonlink likes this

#24 Demonlink

Demonlink

• Members

Posted 12 January 2016 - 08:36 PM

@ Demonlink: There is a ninth set of dungeons in the lust overworld (featuring the 3rd official quest dungeon set).

Thanks! I was actually struggling to find the lost overworld, but I (accidentally) found it! :D

#25 Demonlink

Demonlink

• Members

Posted 12 January 2016 - 11:29 PM

Almost finished! Just beated the 3rd quest dungeon set. Now it appears I'm missing the FRAGMENT letters; plus, I can see a purple portal with the lens on both the lost and light overworlds with no idea how to activate them... Any clue on what's next?

#26 faronheights

faronheights

Initiate

• Members

Posted 13 January 2016 - 05:23 AM

Almost finished! Just beated the 3rd quest dungeon set. Now it appears I'm missing the FRAGMENT letters; plus, I can see a purple portal with the lens on both the lost and light overworlds with no idea how to activate them... Any clue on what's next?

The FRAGMENT letters are easy enough: just beat the 9s. You'll gain access to one after each 9 you defeat and there's one item hidden in each one. The purpose behind the light overworld portal you're seeing with the Lens will also become clear about then. As for the one in the Lost Overworld... That one is accessible later on.

EDIT: I sincerely hope you have been taking the stairs and unlocking the "doors" at the end of each Level 9 up until now.

Well, I'm down the the last Level 9 dungeon leading to the G...which I cannot find!

Completed 320 items.

Anybody have an idea of where I might find it?

It might be more useful to know which Level 9s you have cleared already, as I don't know if the FRAGMENTs are randomized each time or not.

Edited by faronheights, 13 January 2016 - 05:27 AM.

• Demonlink likes this

#27 Gendof

Gendof

Illustrious

• Members

Posted 13 January 2016 - 10:26 AM

I have finished Map, Comet, Death, Yin Yang, Ganon, Wizzrobe, Armory, and Triforce. Four are in Light World, three in Dark World, and the last one in Lost world.

They may be randomized along with the items but I doubt that.

#28 naal

naal

• Members

Posted 13 January 2016 - 12:14 PM

Is it normal to start without even a small shield and not get one for very long? The only basic dungeons left are Level 6 and Level 7 of the second original quest and of course the Level 9's due to not having all Tryforce pieces. And STILL no small shield. Is there a big shield? If yes, in a shop or hidden?

I will tackle the other sets of which I have completed all Level 1's and nearly all Level 2's. Also took a very long time to get the blue tunic. I do have three swords, butt all just white sword strength (including the normal white sword whose beams only deal wooden sword damage).

Edit: Finished all the Level 1's to 4's. So far still only the blue tunic, butt wow ... level 5 golden sword already, and also the fire boomerang. Now attacking the Level 5's (still have to find Minus and Hard L5 while having completed Extra, Lost and New L5 and playing Remix L5 now already).

What I still wonder is how to activate the red portal in the first cave. I can see it with my lens of truth, butt I can't do anything to open or reveal it.

And finally, does super-bombing the pier in the light world give you 1/2 magic? I suddenly had it and I can't remember where I picked it up.

The second cross/amulet gives you 1/2 magic.

#29 Matthew Bluefox

Matthew Bluefox

Meow

• Members

Posted 13 January 2016 - 02:09 PM

Oh, the second cross (ameowlet) does that ... thanks! :)

#30 faronheights

faronheights

Initiate

• Members

Posted 13 January 2016 - 03:30 PM

I have finished Map, Comet, Death, Yin Yang, Ganon, Wizzrobe, Armory, and Triforce. Four are in Light World, three in Dark World, and the last one in Lost world.

They may be randomized along with the items but I doubt that.

I honestly don't know if they are randomized or not. Either way, I know which level you're missing. Here's the hint they give you in-game: "I think the old woman in the graveyard is hiding something." That clue, as vague as it is, is all you need to find the last 9 you're missing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users