Roebloz's World Adventure 3: Knil Strikes Back!

Rating: 4.33/5 (0 ratings)
Photo

Roebloz's World Adventure 3 Knil Strikes Back! Help Thread

Roeblozs World Adventure 3 K Help Thread

• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

#91 Roebloz

Roebloz

Hardcore Quest Maker

• Members

Posted 13 January 2023 - 11:26 AM

Newerer small update submitted, slightly brought Messor 2's last phase difficulty back up by adding another Wizzrope and his fires back (I meant to nerf him a bit, but not that much) and added a real secret ending if you beat the game with the Wooden Sword.

(For those who will beat it, I'll spare you the trouble of beating it in an old version: It was basically the same as now, but on the final screen instead of warping to the new secret dialogue you just warp back to the starting screen.)

#92 RedHouse

RedHouse

white town

• Members

Posted 15 January 2023 - 07:10 PM

I managed to defeat the Goriya Master using the Red Candle.  I moved to the bottom of the room, facing up, and purposely let myself get hit by the traps and statue shots to take weak hits and get invincibility frames.  Kept firing the Candle up and the Goriya Master kept charging into it and getting knocked back.  Had to use medicine because the boomerang flew fast enough to get past my guard a couple of times, but ultimately, success!

Thank you so much, Voltgloss. Your advice was perfect to me! I got moitvated to continue this quest again.

#93 Zoldeus

Zoldeus

• Members

Posted 21 January 2023 - 08:40 AM

I can't find the bow. I have completed level 1 and level A (got the arrow there), but now I can't get past the gohma statue to the north of the plundered merchants caravan...

#94 Roebloz

Roebloz

Hardcore Quest Maker

• Members

Posted 28 January 2023 - 10:43 PM

I can't find the bow. I have completed level 1 and level A (got the arrow there), but now I can't get past the gohma statue to the north of the plundered merchants caravan...

It's in Level 1 I'm pretty sure.

#95 P-Tux7

P-Tux7

💛

• Members

Posted 14 February 2023 - 08:26 PM

So, I got an idea for the Dark Matter Bombs, what if they're an upgrade to the Super Bombs instead so that you can bomb normal dungeon walls and caves without wasting your Dark Matter Bomb?

#96 Roebloz

Roebloz

Hardcore Quest Maker

• Members

Posted 14 April 2023 - 08:44 PM

So, I got an idea for the Dark Matter Bombs, what if they're an upgrade to the Super Bombs instead so that you can bomb normal dungeon walls and caves without wasting your Dark Matter Bomb?

2 months late, but I wanted this to be the case, but I do not like seeing the HUD with the Super Bombs so, I'm keeping it as is.

However, what I announce that I will be making a small balance update (Yes,a new one) in order to nerf some enemies in the early game and some of the most annoying rooms. I'm not gonna dumb it down too much, but a lot of the early dungeons have very bad balancing, and I wish to fix it.

#97 Roebloz

Roebloz

Hardcore Quest Maker

• Members

Posted 31 May 2023 - 07:09 AM

Pushed a small patch to fix being able to get stuck in the Warp Cave's guys forcefields.

#98 Roebloz

Roebloz

Hardcore Quest Maker

• Members

Posted 11 August 2023 - 12:33 AM

So, long time no see. I just wanted to say, I am almost done with my current projects (A Sonic hack and a Metroid hack) and as such, I may or may not be starting to work on RWA 4. We'll have to see...

#99 Zeldagamer2020

Zeldagamer2020

Zeldagamer

• Members

Posted 18 January 2024 - 01:52 PM

Is there a way to slash if so where is it and how to get it?

#100 Roebloz

Roebloz

Hardcore Quest Maker

• Members

Posted 25 January 2024 - 01:11 PM

Is there a way to slash if so where is it and how to get it?

Nope, no slash.

#101 Roebloz

Roebloz

Hardcore Quest Maker

• Members

Posted 12 February 2024 - 10:23 AM

So, after 2 years from the original release, the Wooden Sword challenge has been officially beaten for the first time by chocobothief12/ryu!!! Wonderful job, congratulations!!!

I'll have to make one last update (Yes, it's like the seventh one, deal with it) to officially commemorate the occasion in-game. But yes again, congratulations!!! 

Screenshot_20240212-101747_Discord.jpg?e

• chocobothief12 likes this

#102 Roebloz

Roebloz

Hardcore Quest Maker

• Members

Posted 24 February 2024 - 09:29 AM

Here is the new Master Sword cutscene, if anyone was interested

https://youtu.be/_RN4NGoJO7w

#103 Jimbo_uk31

Jimbo_uk31

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 25 February 2024 - 12:29 PM

Hey! Decided to revisit this quest and start from scratch! Ive completed 1-8 and cant find the flippers. Also, there is a hint "Blow the whistle at the 4 way stepladder. Where is this??

#104 Jimbo_uk31

Jimbo_uk31

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 28 February 2024 - 03:34 AM

Hi. Can anyone help me with the location of the flippers??

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Roeblozs World Adventure 3 K, Help Thread

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users