Trinity Worlds

• Please log in to reply
579 replies to this topic

#571 prussian

prussian

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 03 September 2011 - 02:36 PM

Help, have found level 4 but cannot find the boots.

Could someone direct me to the boots or the lense of truth?

I have tried just about everything and even have 2 keys from levl 5 and 6

THX Das Preussische

#572 matski

matski

Junior

• Members

Posted 03 June 2012 - 02:10 PM

QUOTE(Animus01 @ Dec 27 2006, 07:23 PM) View Post

Go back to East Oracle Mountain in Wisdrim and use your Lens of Truth in the caves to find a secret passage. There will be a Goriya who warns you not to enter the warp ahead. When you use the warp, you will find yourself in the Dark World, but in a secluded area. Level 6 is the warp in the center of that area, guarded by a Magic Octorok.

UPDATE: For those 3 Triforce pieces and above:

When you get to the Holy Chamber for the first time, take the path that has no obstacles. After that, take the paths that require you to use the items you found in the dungeon you just cleared. So,...

After level 4: Far west path
After level 5: Far east path (use Lens of Truth and Magic Ring (Boots))
After level 6: Close west path (use Hammer)
After level 7: CLose east path (use Hookshot Cannon), head back to the central hallway, and fight the boss and grab the Level 3 sword.

I encountered a bug after I beating the 4th level which I had to end the game and continue. This caused me to bypass the holy chamber. After I beat the 5th, I accidently followed the far west path. I believe I am completely stuck. Anyone have any cheat codes so I can get to the 6th level?

#573 andnay

andnay

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 21 September 2012 - 08:11 AM

The potion shop ( i think it is) in the dark world for the red potion doesnt have anything for me.
Do i need to give theold witch a mushroom? If so, where do i find one?
Im stuck at the lvl 4 boss so i tried to get a red potion but that kinda doesnt work...

#574 flitchard

flitchard

Junior

• Members

Posted 14 April 2013 - 02:04 AM

Deleted. Forgot to check the date, sorry/

Edited by flitchard, 14 April 2013 - 03:47 AM.

#575 kimeramon

kimeramon

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 25 April 2013 - 07:24 PM

Hi!

After level 4, the game didn't continue on after the Goriya found the 4 teleporters. I wasn't able to go to the holy chamber. The real problem was after level 8. I never went into the ??? dungeon. I was returned to the overworld or had to save. I quite don't remember. I've tried ZC 2.5 and ZC 2.11. Both gave me the same problem after level 4. I don't want to take my game in 2.11 to level 8 to see if it will work. Is there any solution?

Thanks!

#576 matski

matski

Junior

• Members

Posted 12 April 2016 - 10:23 AM

It is impossible to get the switch to activate on v2.5 in this room. 

344fqlx.jpg

#577 jackpat01

jackpat01

• Members

Posted 29 April 2020 - 06:23 PM

Ok I have found a bug.  I re-entered a level I had already finished, and now I can't leave.  I'm stuck in Mountain Tower, there is no warp out of the top half, and if you die after killing the Dodongo, the bridge back down to the bottom half is gone, and there is no way of reaching the Dodongo so as to re-kill him.

Thanks for the help

#578 Zeldagamer2020

Zeldagamer2020

Zeldagamer

• Members

Posted 05 April 2023 - 11:05 AM

have anyone found the slash ability?

#579 P-Tux7

P-Tux7

💛

• Members

Posted 05 April 2023 - 08:46 PM

have anyone found the slash ability?

You can learn the slash ability early on in the Dark World. You can access it after beating Level 3 and getting the Ocarina. Here is a tutorial on how to reach it from the Light World in the creator's video playthrough:
https://youtu.be/t9LWEmnYgKU
If you need help with future parts of the game, the creator has made an entire playlist of the game being played start-to-finish.

https://www.youtube....4EF0315252A8464

#580 SunsetShimmer

SunsetShimmer

• Members

Posted 02 March 2024 - 06:46 PM

Just use the Blue Lantern you got from Kindle Cavern to burn away the small trees south of Hyrule Castle. The warp to the Dark World will be straight ahead, with Level 2 being west of where you warp to.

How do i get through the actual dungeon?ive tried bombing walls. on both accessable rafting sides and am stuck. There is a key in one room that appeared but i cant reach it as its on a playform surrounded by water. 

Edit: Found a video walk though and it gave me just the hint i needed! :)

Edited by SunsetShimmer, 02 March 2024 - 09:27 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users