Dungeon Plans and progress

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 FireSeraphim

FireSeraphim

Behold the might of legend!

• Members

Posted 26 February 2016 - 07:02 PM

Hey, it's been awhile since I posted an update but I feel like I need a better and more obvious post to place the dungeon plans, especially in light of some more of this quest's dungeons getting done (Level 3 was recently finished, while I have yet to get to work on Level 2 and Bigjoe is diligently working on Level 4 while I try to get more of the Overworld done, I will freely admit that I work at a somewhat slow pace.) Anyways I will be reposting and amending the list from my first update while clarifiying it. The following revised list reflects the intended dungeon order and may have more information than the former list.

======Main Dungeons======

• Level 1 - Eagle Palace (ALTTP Royal Palace theme) (100%)(Will have some slight tweaks)
    • Dungeon Items: Bow and Wooden Boomerang
  • Level 2 - Eastern Moon Palace (Upper Floor is Eastern Palace theme, Lower Floor is Desert Palace themed) (100% done, will have some slight tweaks though)
    • Dungeon Items: Red Candle and Hookshot (I prefer to skip the Blue Candle)
  • Level 3 - Skull Root Ruins (Skull Woods theme) (100%) (BigJoe created this one) (I'm redoing this one myself) (100% done, will have some slight tweaks though)
    • Dungeon Items: Raft and the Blue Mail
  • Level 4 - Serpent Isle Temple (Upper Floor is a factory and the Lower Floor is a Water Temple) (100% done, will have some slight tweaks though)
    • Dungeon Items: Flippers and the Magic Boomerang
  • Level 5 - Reptile Tower (vaguely Tower of Hera-ish theme wise) (100% done, will have some slight tweaks though)
    • Dungeon Items: The Hammer and the Whistle
  • Level 6 - Dragon's Crypt (vaguely tomb-ish or catacomb-ish) (100% done, will have some slight tweaks though)
    • Dungeon Items: Red Mail, Lens of Truth and the Mirror Shield
  • Level 7 - Demon's Mire (Upper Floor is Misery Mire themed, Lower Floor is Face Shrine themed)
    • Dungeon Items: The Wand, the Book of Darunia and the Level 3 Bracelet
    • Dungeon Miniboss: Facade, from Link's Awakening
    • Dungeon Boss: Khrackstare (An unholy fusion of Kracko from the Kirby series with Kholdstare from ALTTP)
    • Musical Request: If possible I would like a sort of fusion mix between "Face Shrine" from Link's Awakening and "Dungeons of Shadows" from ALTTP, with it starting with "Dungeon of Shadows" first before transitioning into "Face Shrine"
  • Level 8 - Lost Leo Ruins (Dimentio is dealing with this one)
    • Dungeon Items: Fire Boomerang, The Lvl. 2 Pegasus Boots, The Magic Cape and the Longbow
  • Pre-Final Level - Caves of Death Mountain/Northeastern Death Mountain/Turtle Rock
    • Dungeon Items: Book of Somaria.
    • Dungeon Boss: Agahnim
  • Final Level - Spectacle Rock
    • Dungeon Items: Purple Mail (this replaces the golden ring in my quest)

==Sword Dungeons==

• Sword Dungeon #1 - Zora's Domain (The Cave at the top of the Waterfall) (100% done, a Moosh original!)
    • Dungeon items: White Sword (renamed the Noble Sword in this one), and one of the three *Goddess Gems
  • Sword Dungeon #2 - Hero's Grave (First Quest's Magic Sword location)
    • Dungeon Item: Magic Sword (renamed the Mystic Sword in this one), The Silver Arrow and one of the three *Goddess Gems
  • Hidden Sanctum of Courage
    • Dungeon Item: Ancient Stone Tablet and the Pendant of Courage
  • Hidden Sanctum of Power
    • Dungeon Item: The Book of Byrna and The Pendant of Power
  • Hidden Sanctum of Wisdom
    • Dungeon Item: The Book of Ruto and the Pendant of Wisdom
  • Sword Dungeon #3 - Sacred Grove (It would be new worldspace south of the western Lost Woods) (requires the three pendants for the Master Sword)
    • Dungeon Items: The Master Sword, the Golden Arrow, and one of the three *Goddess Gems

*The Goddess Gems being Din's Fire, Fayore's Wind and Naryu's Love

==Extra Dungeons==

• Extra Level - The Arena (It would replace the secret in the north-easternmost portion of the map, think of it being like a cross between the Treacherous Tower from A Link Between World and the Coliseum from the Kingdom Hearts series)
    • Octorock Cup (has no restrictions)
      • Survive 5 rounds, including a boss round to get the Peril Beam Scroll
    • Goriya Cup (no items from after the third dungeon allowed, no bows or boomerangs allowed)
      • Survive 10 rounds, including two boss round (one at round 5 and 10) to get the Cross Beam Scroll
    • Darknut Cup (no items from after the third dungeon allowed, no sword scrolls other than the spin attack)
      • Survive 10 rounds, including two boss round (one at round 5 and 10) to get the Lvl 2. Charge Ring
    • Gleeock Cup (no items from after the sixth dungeon allowed, no potions allowed)
      • Survive 15 rounds, including three boss round (one at round 5, 10 and 15) to get the Hurricane Spin Scroll
    • Special Match - Dark Link (Superboss) (no regen rings allowed)
      • Kick Dark Link's arse to get the Magic Quiver
    • Special Match - Dark Link EX (Superboss)
      • Kick Dark Link EX's arse to get the Level 4 Magic Ring

Edited by FireSeraphim, 15 January 2018 - 09:13 PM.

• Jared, Lightwulf, Joelmacool and 6 others like this

#2 WhippyBoi

WhippyBoi

You don't belong in this world

• Members

Posted 12 March 2016 - 04:48 PM

Pretty cool. Lots of dungeons, some unique ideas... What more could you ask for?

#3 FireSeraphim

FireSeraphim

• Members

Posted 04 April 2016 - 05:32 PM

I find myself in a odd predictament, the level 2 boss is functionally fine but the boss music doesn't stop due to the presence of the Beamoses in the boss room (it's Gohma plus two beamoses) despite me editting the Beamoses to not count as beatable enemies. I think I need a "smarter" version of the Boss music Script that can check if any of the ememies in the room have the "Don't count as a beatable enemy" property.

• Lightwulf likes this

#4 Lejes

Lejes

Seeker of Runes

• Members

Posted 09 April 2016 - 12:03 AM

Smarter Boss Music

• Lightwulf likes this

#5 FireSeraphim

FireSeraphim

• Members

Posted 09 April 2016 - 12:40 AM

Thank you Lejes! I think I owe you one and I wasn't expecting this to be honest with you.

Edit: How does this script know which midi number to play for the boss midi? I examined the script and I'm not quite understanding how to set up the FFC for this one.

Edited by FireSeraphim, 09 April 2016 - 12:45 AM.

• Lightwulf likes this

#6 Lejes

Lejes

Seeker of Runes

• Members

Posted 09 April 2016 - 03:08 AM

The MIDI number is D0 on the FFC.

#7 FireSeraphim

FireSeraphim

• Members

Posted 09 April 2016 - 08:56 AM

Thank you Lejes. I will most certainly be crediting you and if you ever need me to design a mini-dungeon for your future quests, just PM me!

#8 FireSeraphim

FireSeraphim

• Members

Posted 05 May 2017 - 09:35 PM

I have update this thread again to account for recent changes.

#9 FireSeraphim

FireSeraphim

• Members

Posted 28 May 2017 - 08:32 PM

updated the post again to account for an expanded dungeon roster.

• Deedee likes this

#10 Joki

Joki

Adept

• Members

Posted 20 August 2017 - 06:50 AM

Any hints on how to get the red mail in level 6?

Got the big key, just not sure where to go now to get the mail... Those wizzrobes are literally killing me...

#11 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 20 August 2017 - 04:06 PM

Hi

is there a demo of this quest relased somewhere?

#12 Joki

Joki

Adept

• Members

Posted 20 August 2017 - 04:43 PM

Hi

is there a demo of this quest relased somewhere?

Yes!

So I found the red tunic, is there  a large quiver in the beta? Im finding the 40 arrows insufficient for the level 6 boss.

Edited by Joki, 21 August 2017 - 06:40 AM.

#13 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 21 August 2017 - 08:38 AM

Yes!

So I found the red tunic, is there  a large quiver in the beta? Im finding the 40 arrows insufficient for the level 6 boss.

Hm where can i find that beta file?

#14 Joki

Joki

Adept

• Members

Posted 21 August 2017 - 09:32 AM

Hm where can i find that beta file?

https://www.purezc.n...ownloads&id=762

Large quiver?

#15 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 21 August 2017 - 10:05 AM

Thanks but i cant download it .when i try it says 

Sorry, you don't have permission for that!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users