Photo

Screenshot of the Week 452

Charizard Shane7227 Demonlink Orithan

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14 replies to this topic

Poll: Screenshot of the Week 452 (46 member(s) have cast votes)

~

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#1 The Satellite

The Satellite

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 20 April 2014 - 08:50 PM

Shane7227

Shane7227.png

Link explores frozen Hyrule Field.

Demonlink

Demonlink.png

Something I made being bored. XD

Charizard

Charizard.png

sun of a beach youre driving me coconuts shift+1

Orithan

Orithan.png

Comment: First teaser shot of my new project in the works. Feel free to speculate what happens here.

#2 Dawnlight

Dawnlight

My name is NOT Jason!

• Members

Posted 20 April 2014 - 08:55 PM

It's all Charizard's fabulous astonishing utterly likable treat that I voted for him.

• Shane likes this

#3 Shane

Shane

💙

• Moderators

Posted 20 April 2014 - 09:17 PM

I voted for Orithan, it looks great and I'm intrigued. It looks like some sort of ritual is going on in a blood pond.

• coolgamer012345 likes this

#4 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 20 April 2014 - 09:23 PM

Shane: A bit basic, but it works. I might try to make the cliffs not so straight.

Demonlink: I'm trying to think of a complaint but I can't. Actually hold the phone. Stared at the screen for a few minutes and the brush at the bottom right of the water looks a bit odd. Finally, I can rest easy knowing the screen has a flaw. Although seriously, nice work.

Shane: The elevation changes are maybe a bit wonky looking (it's a bit hard for me to visualize slopes in cake layer mountains), but it works, and I love the atmosphere it's got.

Orithan: It's obviously a screenshot of Wolverine bathing in the blood of his enemies. No but really, looks good, and I'm interested in finding out what exactly's going on. My only complaint is that it's a bit hard to make out what the thing in the middle is. My brain can't decide if it's Wolverine, a furry of some kind, or some horribly tragic mutant duck.

I'm actually really torn between Demonlink and Shane here. They're both really good, wonderful atmospheric GB shots. But, I think I'm going to throw my vote to Shane, for now at least. That might change after some more though. Dangit guys, stop both being so good.

Also it wasn't until I finished writing out this post that I realized there are two Shanes in the contest. Wonderful.

• Shane and Demonlink like this

#5 nicklegends

nicklegends

Trofessional Pransposer

• Contributors

Posted 20 April 2014 - 09:58 PM

My vote goes to Charizard. There's a lot going on in his screen, forcing it to be a little cramped, but the subtle colors and proficient design win me over. I like how that one coconut has its own pedestal.

• Shane likes this

#6 Tree

Tree

Everything must go away

• Members

Posted 20 April 2014 - 10:13 PM

I voted for Demonink because I don't give a flying flamingo what people say. I like the forest shadow. It adds a dark, mysterious atmosphere to the shot, and simply makes it look more professional in my eyes.

• Demonlink likes this

#7 Shane

Shane

💙

• Moderators

Posted 21 April 2014 - 01:03 AM

Shane: A bit basic, but it works. I might try to make the cliffs not so straight.

Thank you, Russ. I'll keep that in mi-- oh wait, you're talking to the other Shane.

Shane: The elevation changes are maybe a bit wonky looking (it's a bit hard for me to visualize slopes in cake layer mountains), but it works, and I love the atmosphere it's got.

Yeah, GB mountains are a little funky, but oh well. This is how mountains are generally used on the forums anyway. Thanks regardless; I'm glad it has got an enjoyable atmosphere.

I'm actually really torn between Demonlink and Shane here. They're both really good, wonderful atmospheric GB shots. But, I think I'm going to throw my vote to Shane, for now at least. That might change after some more though. Dangit guys, stop both being so good.

Which Shane!?! Okay, I'll stop. :P But seriously, thank you (and everyone else!).

BTW, fun fact: the timing in developing a Easter Island-esque map was not intentional. Lol.

Edited by Charizard, 21 April 2014 - 01:03 AM.

• Jared likes this

#8 anikom15

anikom15

Dictator

• Banned

Posted 21 April 2014 - 01:38 AM

I like Shane's the best.  :toast:

Edited by anikom15, 21 April 2014 - 01:39 AM.

• Shane likes this

#9 The Satellite

The Satellite

• Members

Posted 21 April 2014 - 01:44 AM

Shane's is decent, but Shane's is pretty nice-looking.

• Russ, Shane, Eddy and 1 other like this

#10 Shane

Shane

💙

• Moderators

Posted 21 April 2014 - 01:46 AM

You should all be ashaned for those horrible jokes! :( :( :(

• Dawnlight and Demonlink like this

#11 SubconsciousEye

SubconsciousEye

• Members

Posted 21 April 2014 - 02:40 AM

I voted for Shane because Shane's screen is better than Shane's screen. Not to mention that Shane said "hi", so I respond with "Hello". Did I forget to note that Shane's is pretty? Yeah, that's why I voted for him.

Edited by Fireblast124, 21 April 2014 - 02:47 AM.

• Shane likes this

#12 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators

Posted 21 April 2014 - 06:38 AM

Went for Sha- I mean Charizard. Lovely beach screen, gives such a great atmosphere to the area. Great job!

Inb4 SotW 453's contestants are all Shane? :3

• Shane likes this

#13 MarinaraSauce

MarinaraSauce

Magus

• Members

Posted 21 April 2014 - 02:06 PM

For me it was either Shane7227 or Demonlink, but I felt that the latter had more time put into it

#14 David

David

Fallen leaves... adorn my night.

• Administrators

Posted 21 April 2014 - 04:27 PM

I liked all of the screenshots this week, but ultimately, I choose Charizard's screenshot because I just love the way it looks and it also has a great atmosphere. :D

• Shane likes this

#15 The Satellite

The Satellite

• Members

Posted 27 April 2014 - 04:21 PM

With 72.73% of the vote, the winner of Screenshot of the Week 452 is Charizard!

Charizard.png

Congratulations!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Charizard, Shane7227, Demonlink, Orithan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users