Extended TRIFORCE Exposition Trailer

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 12 August 2021 - 11:23 PM

This is a little trailer I recorded in 2018 that I refrained from sharing because of how long it was for a trailer, but since I did put a lot of work into it, I am feeling now it is a shame it has never reached public eye. So I am now finally sharing this near 30 minute exposition trailer for anybody who is interested in watching.

Over the past several months I've been absent from this quest and Zelda Classic in general, but I still want this quest to mean something and would never want it to be another abandoned quest. That's why now after 2 years of recording this video, I'm now sharing this video I recorded during the peak of this quest's development to share as reminder of just how ambitious this project has been and still is.

• ShadowTiger, Anthus, Twilight Knight and 8 others like this

#2 Twilight Knight

Twilight Knight

Tell all with glee, Argon's on PureZC

• Members

Posted 13 August 2021 - 03:42 AM

Such an unique art style in this quest and so many cool puzzles I haven't seen before, I really like it!

Also looks like you have something good going with the story. 2 Links? A spaceship? I'm curious already

I'm also curious towards the actual music and SFX of this quest, but now I have that song from your trailer stuck in my head (thanks a lot :teehee: )

#3 Soma C.

Soma C.

Mr. Coreaix

• Members

Posted 15 August 2021 - 09:43 PM

This looks impressive to an absolutely maddening degree.  Amazing props to you and can't wait to play this!  :D

#4 vaualbus

vaualbus

Junior

• Members

Posted 18 August 2021 - 05:27 AM

And having played all the beta to the end, I must said that there is more that is not showed in the vide that is something very good! 

#5 jwex001

jwex001

Senior

• Members

Posted 26 August 2021 - 02:01 PM

Is the Demo link still working?  I just tried it and it states the file was deleted.,  Would love to play it again, as I remember playing one of the two demo's, and would love to again.  I also cannot wait until the full release.

#6 SkyLizardGirl

SkyLizardGirl

Unbeknownst to danger we call upon your help

• Banned

Posted 03 February 2022 - 09:08 PM

Is there a New Download for this game?

Was anything updated latelys??

I am currently looking for the very last Demo that came out for this.

It might be Demo 3 or something?

Every download Link is broken also on Pure ZC for this game also.  : (

Edited by SkyLizardGirl, 03 February 2022 - 09:09 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users