The Hero's Memory

• Please log in to reply
247 replies to this topic

#31 Aevin

Aevin

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 11 March 2013 - 10:55 PM

Thanks so much for playing and for your great suggestions. I'll definitely keep that in mind.

#32 Jubbz

Jubbz

Balls Deep

• Members

Posted 11 March 2013 - 11:46 PM

Where are the underwater bombs? >_<

I'm exploring with my new flippers, and i see some spots i can bomb. But my regular bombs aren't accessible.

#33 bf2mongo

bf2mongo

• Members

Posted 12 March 2013 - 12:13 AM

I am in the ocean temple on the far end of the temple in the dry area. There is a pass through wall and in the far side is a key behind some little blocks. How do I get the key on the other side ? I have tried everything in my arsenal to break the blocks. I view it with the blue lamp like tool and it shows that it disappears. Can you please give me some help here... icon_confused.gif

#34 Aevin

Aevin

• Members

Posted 12 March 2013 - 12:51 AM

Jubbz: The underwater bombs are a temple item that are required to progress in one of the temples. You're probably fine to wait until you find them naturally, but if you want to know exactly where they are, see the spoiler below.

bf2mongo: Do you have the hookshot yet? It's located somewhere else in the same level.

Spoiler

#35 bf2mongo

bf2mongo

• Members

Posted 12 March 2013 - 01:12 AM

Yes I have the hookshot and the boss key..... I have been all the way to the castle looking building where you need the hookshot to reach...This is where I need the key to open the entrance.

#36 Aevin

Aevin

• Members

Posted 12 March 2013 - 01:19 AM

Ah, okay. You actually need to shoot the fish heads in that room with the hookshot, not the gate itself.

#37 bf2mongo

bf2mongo

• Members

Posted 12 March 2013 - 08:59 AM

Thank you so much... This was driving me nuts... I did hit them with hookshot before but not every one of them. I finally completed 6.

I was moving around the game using the lens of truth and noticed humps in the sand and the lens shows an opening with a green color. does it take a special tool to open these

#38 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 12 March 2013 - 09:56 AM

QUOTE(bf2mongo @ Mar 12 2013, 07:59 AM) View Post

I was moving around the game using the lens of truth and noticed humps in the sand and the lens shows an opening with a green color. does it take a special tool to open these

If they're underwater you can trigger them with bubbles. Otherwise you're supposed to have the item from Level 7.

#39 HylianGlaceon

HylianGlaceon

Magus

• Members

Posted 12 March 2013 - 06:06 PM

Where are the Lens located? I've checked every inch of the overworld but couldn't find it.

#40 Aevin

Aevin

• Members

Posted 12 March 2013 - 06:37 PM

The lens, huh?

Spoiler

#41 patgarret

patgarret

An old player

• Members

Posted 13 March 2013 - 07:34 AM

Looking for level 9, any hint?

#42 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 13 March 2013 - 07:38 AM

Use the whistle.

#43 andnay

andnay

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 13 March 2013 - 08:39 AM

QUOTE(patgarret @ Mar 10 2013, 06:02 AM) View Post

At level 7 I got a key, but no door to use it.
Any hint? Thank you

i have found the door, but i canĀ“t find the key *lol*

can you help me please icon_smile.gif

#44 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 13 March 2013 - 08:41 AM

Try bombing any walking through everything. If you have the lens, that might make things easier. I personally found this to be a weak point of the quest as I said earlier.

Edited by Moosh, 13 March 2013 - 08:41 AM.

#45 HylianGlaceon

HylianGlaceon

Magus

• Members

Posted 13 March 2013 - 11:52 AM

QUOTE(Moosh @ Mar 13 2013, 08:41 AM) View Post

Try bombing any walking through everything. If you have the lens, that might make things easier. I personally found this to be a weak point of the quest as I said earlier.

I didn't get the Lens until Level 8 and didn't find it too bad with the dungeons. I recall the second quest of LoZ Zelda being very guilty of this, so I don't mind it too much. Once you get the Map it gets much easier to guess where there's a hidden wall at least.

I take it there's nowhere to get a second Bait, right? I'm looking for one to fill up my inventory. That and I also need to find a Heart Piece I missed somewhere.

Anyhow, I finished yesterday. My only minor complaints would be the overworld can be a little plain in some parts and that the Hammer could've been made to be slightly more useful. Having it's strength set to 2 and making the Gibdos vulnerable to it would've been more helpful. I got hit by a Red Bubble and grabbed by a Red Gidbo in Level 9 and had to F6 Continue to get out because nothing I had could get it off. If the Hammer hurt them I could at least try to get it off.

Other than that, good job on this quest!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users