• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#31 Master Maniac

Master Maniac

Earth, Wind, Fire, and Water.

• Members

Posted 19 December 2008 - 10:53 PM

isnt there a "holds up item" rule?

then, underneath the item, you could place a trigger for a warp that takes you to a screen for a celebration or something...

#32 link3505

link3505

Ancient

• Members

Posted 20 December 2008 - 02:29 AM

Item types are picky in ZC. If you set it to a Triforce piece, it'll act like a Triforce piece, not a HCP. Not entirely sure how you thought that would work, but anyway

What you might be able to do is have somewhat of a Majora's Mask thing going on, such as once you beat the boss, you're taken to another place (Ethereal realm, black abyss, Link's basement, whatever) where you obtain the HCP. Have the event not be about the HCP itself, but include it into the event. However, I'm not sure how you'd be able to explain getting those clearly-more-important HCPs when you gather other ones as normal

What are you trying to go for, exactly?

Edited by Relic, 20 December 2008 - 02:29 AM.

#33 Bungadoo VI

Bungadoo VI

• Members

Posted 20 December 2008 - 06:36 AM

Yeah, but remember... I didn't set the HCP's to Triforce. I set the Heart CONTAINERS to Triforce. They're two different items that shouldn't conflict with eachother. That's why it's weird. After beating a boss, you get a Heart Container, like any other Zelda game, and it works just fine. I get another heart for my max health. And it was the HC's themselves that were set to Triforce, NOT the HCP's. If anything, it should have been the HC's that didn't give me health, rather than the HCP's.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users