LikeLike888

Spicy food lover!!

• Members

Posted 30 April 2018 - 02:04 AM

I prefer answering like
Link->HP = 25;{  //whatever you want}
is the appropriately working code
for example please, thank you.

I know how to set a Feed The Goryia type of room without coding but in #5: I want to know how with coding I make a Feed The Goryia type of a room depending on thr circumstance.

#1: In ZScript what is the proper coding for if Hookshot (Long) is treated as B Button weapon?

#2: In ZScript what is the proper coding for if an item (let's do Bomb (Super)) is placed at a position something happens?

#3: In ZScript what is the proper coding for is Wand is treated as A Weapon button?

#4: In ZScript how do I make Fairy a fighting partner with Link?

#5: In ZScript how do I make it to where if an item (let's do Bait) is in the room the room becomes a Feed The Goryia kind of room?

Edited by LikeLike888, 30 April 2018 - 06:09 AM.

#2 klop422

klop422

Guess I'm full of monsters and treasure

• Members

Posted 01 May 2018 - 09:54 AM

Not sure I totally understand your questions, but I can maybe answer some of them.

For #1 and #3 are you just trying to set the items to specific buttons? You can set items to be usable by both A and B. I don't know for sure how you could permanently set the items to specific buttons, if that's what you're asking.

#4: It's not easy (if possible). I seem to remember Fairy Dream having something like it (though maybe only for cutscenes), but that hasn't been updated since 2012.

Can't help with the other two at all.

Sorry if this was unhelpful, but hopefully someone else will come along and explain better than I could.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users