MMDWR DC Help

• Please log in to reply
630 replies to this topic

#16 Exate

Exate

Deified

• Members

Posted 01 November 2004 - 11:55 PM

Woah, I skipped a level. icon_blink.gif I thought I recall in the old version to not go into the tower. Well, I did anyways. icon_razz.gif It took me forever to open the blue hatch (then it came to me, buster, it's a beam!) then I found a hatch which needed a key. I don't know how to get that otehr key though in the previous room. icon_neutral.gif Basically, what do I do next?

I'll be going back there soon... as I got the power shut off in the Factory and got the rush marine. Wait hmm... I think I'll beat Tornis tower first adn make sure to have 4 keys when I leave.

Basically, how do I get that key that opens the hatch? icon_confused2.gif

#17 Peteo

Peteo

Back in Business!

• Members

Posted 02 November 2004 - 07:53 AM

Uh, yeah... be sure not to make a mistake by using Factory's keycards in the tower.

And I just might know what your problem in the tower is: When you enter the level, go 3 screens to right. Right after the "pipe door" plant a bomb on to the not so strong looking part of the floor. BOOM! Jump down and proceed.

(Just a small tip for the tower, there are a couple of walls you can blow up...)

#18 Exate

Exate

Deified

• Members

Posted 03 November 2004 - 10:44 PM

Got through Tornis tower easily, no key cards wasted. icon_smile.gif Thing is, I noticed in the tower they were darker versions of the ground I could not destroy... and one was to a HCP. How do I break them?

As for the factory, I'm stuck. I finally lowered the water level, and I managed to get back to F1 and 2 via the elevator. It seems the other ways down to the B levels are now "too high" a jump. Thing is, I can't find my way to other portions of the B areas, and I see locked doors and stuff. What now? icon_shrug.gif

Well in the meantime, I'm going to get the grappling beam. icon_biggrin.gif

EDIT: Right after posting, I just remembered the lower entrance outside.

EDIT2: Great, stuck again. icon_sweat.gif I can't seem to find a way to the lab in the south. I remember getitng on an island with a staircase on the mountain, and this island has two paths. One which is the bottom and the top. I've concluded the top route is teh exit one, but the bottom... can't get there. icon_shrug.gif And I was in that lava cave to the northeast... and I couldn't get around there either. What must I do?
BTW, I got a max of 4 super bombs right now and 12 hearts (is 12 good?). Wondering where the last bomb upgrade is and if the next level is to the north near Lapin behind that gray brick wall on the mountain.

I think BH4 mentioned something about Kakariko awhile ago. I'm thinking that's what it is. icon_sly.gif

#19 Nightmare

Nightmare

Original ZC Tester

• Members

Posted 04 November 2004 - 04:05 AM

Smashed Wind Man, but still can't find Level 1 or the Triforce.

I'm getting kinda frustrated that I still seem to be wandering around aimlessly. It's taking me an average of 3 days to find a level.

-James

#20 Peteo

Peteo

Back in Business!

• Members

Posted 04 November 2004 - 08:53 AM

Polygon:
In Tornis Tower, the dark parts of the ground can be melted with the Heat Beam.
In the south... umm, the northeastern cave is the place you should go to. But it's not a lava cave... unless you drop down to the "lava floor". What you have to do is not to drop down there and simply go through the cave. But you must have the Grappling Beam.
If you have max of 16 bombs and 4 super bombs then you have both of the game's bomb upgrades already. There are no more upgrades.
And 12 hearts is a good number when you still have 2 levels to beat (but there are no LEPs in the next level because the next level is a bit... different icon_wink.gif )

nWo Whammy:
So you have only found the first level? And you don't know how to beat it. Well... I don't know what kind of a problem you have with the Power Station so I'm not able to help much. You know that you have to disable the laser beams by pressing those yellow buttons, right?
When you said in the other thread that this quest is easy, I thought you'd be further in the quest... icon_blink.gif

#21 Exate

Exate

Deified

• Members

Posted 04 November 2004 - 11:50 AM

But, you said the grappling beam is in the lab at the south, and I can't seem to find a way to the lower path to get there. icon_shrug.gif Basically, first screen on the left is the lab. On the screen on the right, there is a lower path of water and upper. The upper leads to the mountain but the rock can't be pushed out of the way... so I figured it was an exit route. Now the lower route, I can't seem to access it from the upper part of that little island... so I'm thinking I have to go ALL the way around to get there, but can't find a way to the lower path. icon_confused2.gif I'm like super-lost.

Is the next level that crazy area behind the gray brick wall near Lapin with all those effing like likes and crackies? icon_sweat.gif Dang that place is hard because I can't see my life energy.

#22 Peteo

Peteo

Back in Business!

• Members

Posted 04 November 2004 - 02:05 PM

I have never said the Grapplong Beam is in south... or if I have, then I've been missing a few buttons. Anyways, the Beam is in a lab, but it is in an underwater laboratory right next to the Research Laboratory (L8). You just have to dive in front of the small building (it's a few screens shouth from the Factory).

The next level is not that super crazy "doom level". That's just an optional mini level, but if you beat it, you get something really good...

To get to the next level, you have to go to the sewers and use your super bombs to blow those craked steel plates...

#23 Nightmare

Nightmare

Original ZC Tester

• Members

Posted 04 November 2004 - 04:40 PM

Petoe: I haven't died once, and I'm loaded to the "T" (Wooden Arrow, Lv. 2 Boomerang, etc. etc.) so I'm fully loaded and getting no enemy challenge. I'm wandering around aimlessly.

Last stop: I flipped the Power Switch and killed all the lasers on 1F, but can't find the Boots to get around that poison in B1F.

-James

#24 Exate

Exate

Deified

• Members

Posted 04 November 2004 - 06:45 PM

I haven't even gotten any boots yet. The walls below on screens are layers. You can walk past the acid by walking at the bottom of each wall if you know what I mean.

Thanks Petoe, now that I have the grappling beam it'll be easier for me (I think, cosndiering the fact once I get this I'm invincible). icon_smile.gif

EDIT: Where in the sewers do I use the super bombs, Petoe? I've taken down one of them, and behind it was 200 zens. Another one in the south is just a shortcut. icon_shrug.gif

#25 Peteo

Peteo

Back in Business!

• Members

Posted 04 November 2004 - 10:17 PM

nWo Whammy
You cannot expect to get any challenge from the first level if you go there with all that equipment. I don't know how far have you been, but if the 3rd level (m/s Mariel) doesn't cause you any problems/deaths, then you are extremely skillful player.
Oh and there are no boots in the quest. You can get past the poison without any items. If it looks like the poison has cut the path, just walk under the wall's layer. That should do the trick. icon_wink.gif

PolygonX8
Okay, in the sewers... Go to the sewer access southwest from Iso Dome (the one blocked with the rocks). When down in the sewers, go left a screen and bomb the "steel plate".

#26 Exate

Exate

Deified

• Members

Posted 05 November 2004 - 12:06 AM

Yeah, found that out short after I posted. icon_sweat.gif BTW, I actually killed the Pirate Captain on my first try in the M/S. icon_smile.gif

Well, I'm stuck in Level 7 now. I see locked doors, and I'm getting these rupees from chests... plus, one room with wall masters has this weird stone blocking the upper route... looks liek it has a hole on top.

This level has me stumped completely. icon_confused2.gif

Never have I gotten stuck so much in a quest!

#27 Peteo

Peteo

Back in Business!

• Members

Posted 05 November 2004 - 07:10 AM

QUOTE(PolygonX8 @ Nov 5 2004, 07:06 AM)
Never have I gotten stuck so much in a quest!

Well, maybe that's just a good thing... at least you're still playing... icon_heh.gif

Anyways, don't be fooled by those locked doors, locked blocks and rupies in that level. You cannot opn those doors and those rupies are just useless crap I added there to give a better Zelda-feeling.

I don't know where you exactly are stuck, but have you killed all 3 dodongo enemies in that room on the southeast? Kill them all and proceed...

#28 Exate

Exate

Deified

• Members

Posted 05 November 2004 - 11:52 AM

Well, I explored everywhere on the lava cave floor (B?) and got the map and compass. I remember that room... you kill the dodongos and a staircase appears right? I've basically traveled a lot and am pretty lost... what do I do after going in the staircase?

icon_dead.gif WHERE'S THE LENS?! icon_dead.gif
j/k But, I think I need that to continue as I saw one room with a stone that told me I needed that. icon_razz.gif

#29 Peteo

Peteo

Back in Business!

• Members

Posted 05 November 2004 - 04:09 PM

Hmm.... have you been in the 2nd floor of the dungeon yet? About in the middle of the map in the 1st floor, there's a room with those Armos statues (after the tough puzzle part). Well it's obvious you have to kill them all, and then stairs appear. In the upstairs... hmm, maybe you're stuck in that 2 room maze with those Ghini ghosts. You have to bomb the western wall to proceed.

I hope some of that helps... :\

#30 Exate

Exate

Deified

• Members

Posted 05 November 2004 - 08:44 PM

Thanks, that was it. icon_smile.gif

BTW... in Wily's lab via Torlabs, the boss music you used for that crazy looking machine... where is that from? It sounds like Gradius, and I'm just curious as I plan on using it in MOR (Metroid: Operation Ridley). icon_shrug.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users