The Legend of Zelda: Flow of Time

• Please log in to reply
478 replies to this topic

#31 chiefbigcalf

chiefbigcalf

Warrior

• Members

Posted 20 March 2011 - 07:36 PM

how about some FRIENDLY directions to download?

#32 Obderhode

Obderhode

There is great power in knowledge.

• Members

Posted 20 March 2011 - 07:44 PM

QUOTE(chiefbigcalf @ Mar 20 2011, 08:36 PM) View Post

how about some FRIENDLY directions to download?

Sure icon_smile.gif

Unless you're a premium member, Megaupload makes you wait about 45 seconds for the regular download to become available. After you wait out that time, the option to "Regular Download" will appear on the right-hand side of the page.

#33 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 20 March 2011 - 08:00 PM

I found the blue maze statues and gone thru the maze. I think Im missing something because I've come to a room blocked by 2 different sets of colored blocks both blocking my way. I've tried bombs but they don't work on any of the blocks. I'm wondering if I'm supposed to already have the candle and what looks like trees need to be burnt. What am I missing?
Thanks in advance,
ms_zelda_lady

#34 Obderhode

Obderhode

• Members

Posted 20 March 2011 - 08:26 PM

QUOTE(ms_zelda_lady @ Mar 20 2011, 09:00 PM) View Post

I found the blue maze statues and gone thru the maze. I think Im missing something because I've come to a room blocked by 2 different sets of colored blocks both blocking my way. I've tried bombs but they don't work on any of the blocks. I'm wondering if I'm supposed to already have the candle and what looks like trees need to be burnt. What am I missing?
Thanks in advance,
ms_zelda_lady

I think that means you're stuck here?

IPB Image

Just use your boomerang to hit the switch ^^ You may also want to check over B1F again and make sure you haven't missed any switches like that one. icon_smile.gif

EDIT: If you don't have the boomerang, look for the red statue maze. Try looking in the path south of where you found the blue ones.

Edited by Twinblake, 20 March 2011 - 08:30 PM.

#35 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 20 March 2011 - 09:01 PM

Thanks for all the help. I have the boomerang and the codes for both mazes. I'll hopefully finish the level sometime tomorrow.

#36 chiefbigcalf

chiefbigcalf

Warrior

• Members

Posted 20 March 2011 - 09:31 PM

I liked the layout/design/play of the first dungeon,. Your first dungeon scores a 5/5,. something special here:thumbsup:

Edited by chiefbigcalf, 30 March 2011 - 07:13 PM.

#37 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 21 March 2011 - 11:52 AM

In the picture you posted last night about the boomerang there's 2 blocks stoppng me from getting the upper treasure chest. I am assuming I need to bomb the floor above in order to get it, right? Thanks not really where I'm stuck. I'm in the B2 floor looking across at a gap and a key staring at me. I'm so confused by all the different paths and the going back and forth that the only thing I know is where to get bombs..LOL
Thanks in advance,
ms_zelda_lady

#38 Obderhode

Obderhode

• Members

Posted 21 March 2011 - 12:00 PM

QUOTE(ms_zelda_lady @ Mar 21 2011, 12:52 PM) View Post

In the picture you posted last night about the boomerang there's 2 blocks stoppng me from getting the upper treasure chest. I am assuming I need to bomb the floor above in order to get it, right? Thanks not really where I'm stuck. I'm in the B2 floor looking across at a gap and a key staring at me. I'm so confused by all the different paths and the going back and forth that the only thing I know is where to get bombs..LOL
Thanks in advance,
ms_zelda_lady

I'll PM you some help icon_smile.gif

Give me just a few mins.

#39 WindRobe

WindRobe

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 21 March 2011 - 01:26 PM

where do i get the meat at?

#40 Obderhode

Obderhode

• Members

Posted 21 March 2011 - 01:41 PM

QUOTE(zcfan @ Mar 21 2011, 02:26 PM) View Post

where do i get the meat at?

You won't be able to get Bait until you beat Level 6. Its located in Glyco Village in the past.

#41 WindRobe

WindRobe

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 21 March 2011 - 02:08 PM

thx and where is lvl 5 located at?

#42 Obderhode

Obderhode

• Members

Posted 21 March 2011 - 02:23 PM

QUOTE(zcfan @ Mar 21 2011, 03:08 PM) View Post

thx and where is lvl 5 located at?

Level 5 might just be my hardest to find dungeon! I'll give you some hints, and if you need more help, just let me know.

- Try using your flippers to access places you couldn't before. Look for the raft on Glyco Mountain.
- Look for Tepidus Isle.
- Look in the past for a lone house near where Crater Cove would be in the present. A couple will give you a hint.

Also, Level 5 has multiple entrances. There will be clues in the main entrance of the dungeon as to where the other ones are. It can be a tricky dungeon, make sure you try diving if something looks suspicious. icon_smile.gif

#43 chiefbigcalf

chiefbigcalf

Warrior

• Members

Posted 21 March 2011 - 02:45 PM

I have to admit...I am liking your quest...reminds me of one of rocksfan child's quest all grown up and regenesis III....I hope it keeps getting better!!

#44 Obderhode

Obderhode

• Members

Posted 21 March 2011 - 02:46 PM

QUOTE(chiefbigcalf @ Mar 21 2011, 03:45 PM) View Post

I have to admit...I am liking your quest...reminds me of one of rocksfan child's quest all grown up and regenesis III....I hope it keeps getting better!!

I'm glad you're enjoying it! icon_smile.gif

#45 WindRobe

WindRobe

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 21 March 2011 - 03:17 PM

i found 2 lvl 5 entraces cant figue out one on a high mountain and one in a shrine any idea what these 2 located at?

Edited by zcfan, 21 March 2011 - 03:17 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users