• Please log in to reply
1446 replies to this topic

#1 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 05 November 2010 - 11:16 AM

http://zeldaclassicf...read.php?t=1447

This quest can be found at post # 6 on this forum. This is the second time I play it and the second time my progress ends in level 2. There is some help threads in zeldaclassicforum but to no help for me. Purezc seems to be the only forum alive and I hope somebody want to play the quest because it looks really good. VRAVELO, DO YOU HEAR ME ?- THIS IS A DETECTIVE JOB FOR YOU icon_heh.gif

#2 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 05 November 2010 - 03:57 PM

Hi Everyone!

Great news! icon_biggrin.gif I believe the reason people are stuck in Level 2 is the 2.5 build that you use. I thought I would try a lower build then I was trying to use. I was using 2.5b1296. The quest was made for 2.5 b550. I couldn't find that build so I got the lowest one I could find. The build I'm using is 2.5 b655 for windows. The only thing I found so far as a bug is that when you use the candle the sword goes out. It acts as the candle though. I think that is the builds bug not the quest.
This is what is suppose to happen when you bomb the flower.
IPB Image
You can get that 655 build here: http://www.shardstorm.com/

EDIT:
Elsie put up a link to download build 550 here at post#21
http://www.purezc.co...o...47437&st=15
Thank you! Elsie icon_smile.gif
If you want to play this quest playing it in build 550 from the start.

Edited by Artistic, 07 November 2010 - 11:37 AM.

#3 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 05 November 2010 - 04:13 PM

QUOTE(Artistic @ Nov 5 2010, 02:57 PM) View Post

Hi Everyone!

Great news! icon_biggrin.gif I believe the reason people are stuck in Level 2 is the 2.5 build that you use. I thought I would try a lower build then I was trying to use. I was using 2.5b1296. The quest was made for 2.5 b550. I couldn't find that build so I got the lowest one I could find. The build I'm using is 2.5 b655 for windows. The only thing I found so far as a bug is that when you use the candle the sword goes out. It acts as the candle though. I think that is the builds bug not the quest.
IPB Image

I have PM Elise ( that probably knows this quest ) haven´t found a way to contact the author, let´s see icon_smile.gif

#4 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 05 November 2010 - 04:25 PM

QUOTE(Lukaz @ Nov 5 2010, 03:13 PM) View Post

Hi Everyone!

IPB Image

I have PM Elise ( that probably knows this quest ) haven´t found a way to contact the author, let´s see icon_smile.gif

I'm back out to Ice Mountain. After you fall through the hole you get more bombs, fight a couple of enemies, talk to Zelda, get warp back to the beginning of the level. You have to make your way down the mountain again.

You might be able to use a build before 1200. I just know it worked for me in 655 build. On to playing! icon_smile.gif

#5 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 05 November 2010 - 04:31 PM

QUOTE(Artistic @ Nov 5 2010, 03:25 PM) View Post

QUOTE(Lukaz @ Nov 5 2010, 03:13 PM) View Post

Hi Everyone!

IPB Image

I'm back out to Ice Mountain. After you fall through the hole you get more bombs, fight a couple of enemies, talk to Zelda, get warp back to the beginning of the level. You have to make your way down the mountain again.

You might be able to use a build before 1200. I just know it worked for me in 655 build. On to playing! icon_smile.gif

OMG,do I have to replay it ?? - OK.,will try with 655 icon_unsettled.gif

#6 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 05 November 2010 - 04:53 PM

There is a Armos in Hyrule Field that has a shop underneath him. That might help you gather rupies fast. You have to visit him a few times. So you can get items. The red ring is in a shop under a Armos in west Hyrule Field.

Lukaz you want me to wait for you to catch up? I will!

Edit: The red ring is in west Hyrule Field left of the castle and you have to show the shopkeeper the letter. You can't have any potions when you go in. You have to show him the letter. If you have a potion use it until you get the letter back.

Edited by Artistic, 05 November 2010 - 05:03 PM.

#7 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 06 November 2010 - 12:05 AM

Don't know , why when I get closer to this sword somehow I get back to the entrance
I see nothing but can't get this blade,,,?
-

Edited by vravelo, 30 July 2011 - 10:22 PM.

#8 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 06 November 2010 - 12:13 AM

QUOTE(vravelo @ Nov 5 2010, 11:05 PM) View Post

Don't know , why when I get closer to this sword somehow I get back to the entrance
-
IPB Image

Hi Vravelo, icon_smile.gif Glad you could join us! icon_biggrin.gif
Where is Shattered Temple? And how did you get in there? I see you found more magic? I haven't been there yet. I'm in Fire Temple now.
EDIT: Maybe your not suppose to be there yet.

Edited by Artistic, 06 November 2010 - 12:51 AM.

#9 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 06 November 2010 - 01:14 AM

hl artistic,, I'm facing big problem with this build
restarted two times already
Right now I got another build "1256 " will try this one ,,, hope its work good
So I'm taking off from ground again icon_eek.gif ,, ((this one of those reason why I love classic quests))
-
QUOTE(Artistic @ Nov 6 2010, 12:13 AM) View Post

-
IPB Image

Where is Shattered Temple? And how did you get in there? I see you found more magic? I haven't been there yet. I'm in Fire Temple now.

#10 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 06 November 2010 - 01:28 AM

QUOTE(vravelo @ Nov 6 2010, 12:14 AM) View Post

So I'm taking off from ground again icon_eek.gif ,, ((this one of those reason why I love classic quests))
-

-
IPB Image

I found it works pretty good in 655 build. Lukaz was using 1200 and it didn't work. We both got stuck in level 2. But with 655 I wasn't stuck anymore. Got to finish the level. Like in the first posts explains.
I'm not saying that 1256 won't get you stuck in level 2 or not. I don't know that for sure. Just explaining what I found out to work for me. Didn't want you to play until level 2 and get stuck.

#11 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 06 November 2010 - 08:40 AM

QUOTE(Artistic @ Nov 6 2010, 12:28 AM) View Post

QUOTE(vravelo @ Nov 6 2010, 12:14 AM) View Post

-

-
IPB Image

I found it works pretty good in 655 build. Lukaz was using 1200 and it didn't work. We both got stuck in level 2. But with 655 I wasn't stuck anymore. Got to finish the level. Like in the first posts explains.
I'm not saying that 1256 won't get you stuck in level 2 or not. I don't know that for sure. Just explaining what I found out to work for me. Didn't want you to play until level 2 and get stuck.

I´m in level 3 now ( the real level 3 ) in the dark graveyard. I got problems with the ladder so I copied the savefile to 1027, but then I could´t slash bushes. Then I changed to 1065 and it work fine so far.

#12 elise

elise

RIP Elise, 7/20/2011 - 49 Years Young.

• Members

Posted 06 November 2010 - 10:33 AM

Think if I remember correctly you can't take that sword till tou have enough hearts

#13 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 06 November 2010 - 10:45 AM

@Lukaz Thanks! It is good to know other builds are working. I'm only in the real Level 2. I might have trouble with the ladder then. I had to sleep sometime! icon_lol.gif

EDIT: Just so people know that they will probably have to use build 655 until after getting the ladder in the Water Temple. I tried switch to 1065 so I won't have trouble with the ladder but you can't finish the level using 1065. It does the same thing as in the ice place in the beginning. No Hole!

After finishing the Water Temple then put your save in 1065 so the ladder will work like Lukaz did. When I started after switching to 1065 I didn't have any bombs. But that is not a big deal just go back in the Water Temple and gets some if this happens to you.

Edited by Artistic, 06 November 2010 - 12:11 PM.

#14 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 06 November 2010 - 12:16 PM

Thanks Artistic, I'll try that build 655 then
I'm losing all my senses .... re-started this game three times already.."from ground"
Also, since my computer is very "reluctant" ... is no helping me at all icon_wacky.gif
-

QUOTE(Artistic @ Nov 6 2010, 10:45 AM) View Post

@Lukaz Thanks! It is good to know other builds are working. I'm only in the real Level 2. I might have trouble with the ladder then. I had to sleep sometime! icon_lol.gif

EDIT: Just so people know that they will probably have to use build 655 until after getting the ladder in the Water Temple. I tried switch to 1065 so I won't have trouble with the ladder but you can't finish the level using 1065. It does the same thing as in the ice place in the beginning. No Hole!

After finishing the Water Temple then put your save in 1065 so the ladder will work like Lukaz did. When I started after switching to 1065 I didn't have any bombs. But that is not a big deal just go back in the Water Temple and gets some if this happens to you.

#15 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 06 November 2010 - 12:24 PM

Hi Elise, nice to hear from you, maybe you can help me. I need a key to this door for going on, but can´t find it. I can´t go to the upper rooms in this fork area because of the fairy. Should she dissapear after restoring me ?
IPB Image IPB Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users