• Please log in to reply
522 replies to this topic

#16 Alex-Link

Alex-Link

Alex-Link

• Members

Posted 26 March 2010 - 10:52 PM

I just downloaded both things, but I have no idea how to run the build, lol
I've never played in a beta build, that's why...

#17 elise

elise

RIP Elise, 7/20/2011 - 49 Years Young.

• Members

Posted 26 March 2010 - 11:20 PM

Just install it the same as you installed the 2.10 ;o)

#18 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 27 March 2010 - 08:10 AM

Let's see. I just got the message from the skeleton in level 1, (1 yonder, 2 over there, etc.) and just may be clueless as to what that implies. If it's a path, "yonder" and "over there" could be left, right, or up, as "down" in the third one implies down, hopefully. How cryptic. icon_razz.gif But first of course, I must actually find a maze path to try it out on.

Two screens beneath that skeleton, (Or, one screen east and two screens north of the entrance of level 1 inside the dungeon.) is a statue with its eye closed. If I bomb that statue, I hear an enemy die behind it, but nothing happens on the screen. Any idea what that does, please?

Still haven't found the boomerang yet. Lighting the four torches leads to the boss area, I guess, but I can't get the blocks there to lower. No boomerang. I only have the compass anyway. No map or boss key.

I think I've run out of areas to bomb or look into, aside from one door that just won't open. Let's see if I can get those torches to light. The lamp really doesn't respond well to burn flags.

EDIT: aaah, that was it. I had to light the four lamps one lamp at a time. The door there changes with each lamp, not just with all four lamps. Very clever.

#19 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 27 March 2010 - 08:41 AM

icon_smile.gif

Hello

I really enjoy to play this quest
i am in lvl 2 right now and exploring things
every progress i made its getting better and better.

icon_smile.gif

#20 Geoffrey

Geoffrey

Chosen One

• Members

Posted 27 March 2010 - 11:42 AM

I honestly have no idea what to make of the skeleton's message in Level 1.

#21 Silence429

Silence429

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 27 March 2010 - 11:49 AM

I'm really liking this quest so far, but I'm also stuck in Level 1. I found the ladder, but I can't even find the skeleton guy others are talking about.

EDIT: Never mind, I saw you answered this over on the Armageddon boards. icon_smile.gif

Edited by Silence429, 27 March 2010 - 12:07 PM.

#22 Freedom

Freedom

Warrior

• Members

Posted 27 March 2010 - 11:54 AM

ShadowTiger's post, number 18 ;O)

#23 Geoffrey

Geoffrey

Chosen One

• Members

Posted 27 March 2010 - 12:07 PM

Wow, I got the "all-four" and one lamp things, but not that it was different all the time. You, my friend, are a genious.

#24 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 27 March 2010 - 12:09 PM

lol definitely.

So I'm in level 2 right now. Got the first key and used it. Got the second key and used it. Now I'm only a few (Three or four?) screens to the left of the entrance, and looking at this puzzle where the door is only open if the water level is down, and you cannot cross the bridge to reach it. An interesting conundrum, to be sure.

Oh, and while we're here, ... remember that statue that you're supposed to slash in level 1, one screen east and two or three screens north of the entrance? What did that statue give us exactly? I don't remember getting anything from it.

#25 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 27 March 2010 - 12:11 PM

I've reread ShadowTiger's post but I've never seen a skeleton that talks. Only ones I've seen are the kind I kill. I have the ladder and one key and that's about it. Thanks for the directions ShadowTiger. I'm going to talk to that skeleton.

Edited by ms_zelda_lady, 27 March 2010 - 12:13 PM.

#26 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 27 March 2010 - 12:16 PM

Oh, that skeleton. That skeleton talks about the four torches that if you light only one, the first path is accessible, but if you light two, the other path is accessible, then if you light three, a third path is accessible from that one door, and if you light all four, you can access the boss room from that very same door.

You can find that skeleton in the right half of the dungeon, (Assuming the little cart ride separates the left and right halves.) keep going north and west as necessary and you'll find a mine cart that you can't jump into. Go north more, and you'll find a very, very small room with two or three splitting mushroom monster things, and an unlit torch. That torch is difficult to light. It doesn't really recognize the flag placement well. Keep using the red lantern on it until it opens. It does open. The reward, though, is only that talking skeleton who gives you a clue far, far, far more cryptic than anything I could ever say. So you don't have to go down that branch at all at this point.

#27 Geoffrey

Geoffrey

Chosen One

• Members

Posted 27 March 2010 - 12:36 PM

I have all three items, one key, and no idea how to get the boss key...which I have found the door for.

#28 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 27 March 2010 - 12:48 PM

QUOTE(Molten Onyx @ Mar 27 2010, 01:36 PM) View Post
I have all three items, one key, and no idea how to get the boss key...which I have found the door for.
Oy, I've already forgotten. >.< I think it involves bombing a wall. Somewhere in the dungeon, on the same screen as a pathway you can walk north/south on the right side of the screen, is a submerged part of the screen with pots in it.

G'haa. I've honestly forgotten where it was. In the northeastern most screen, north of the skeleton "barracks" and the screen with the lava pit in the middle and the conveyors dodging fireballs, even north of that, did you push the little boulder to open the north door? Probably did.

Still stuck in level 2. I managed to glitch it out, but that led me to a screen 80 glitch. Had to F6->Continue out. Apparently, if you hug one of the walls and jump over the trigger after pushing the switch to trigger the water, the bridge raises, but the door stays open. That's definitely not good, because it does lead to a valid next screen, but the passage there is null.

#29 Alex-Link

Alex-Link

Alex-Link

• Members

Posted 27 March 2010 - 01:53 PM

QUOTE(elise @ Mar 26 2010, 11:20 PM) View Post

Just install it the same as you installed the 2.10 ;o)

The dowload is a zip file. I tried running the applications that are on it, but none of them work for some reason icon_confused.gif One of them, after putting run, runs a ZClassic type of program, but I try clicking where it says "Run ZClassic" and it doesn't work icon_unsettled.gif

#30 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 27 March 2010 - 01:58 PM

Unzip all of the contents of the zip file into the same folder as the ZC programs, then run zelda-w.exe or ZConsole.exe.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users