Child's Quest all Grown Up help thread

• Please log in to reply
485 replies to this topic

#31 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 11 July 2008 - 02:57 PM

Where you come out from the bombed passage (full of stalfos) lit the candle and bomb the statue. I hope you have an extra key for your just acquired route. And a bomb.

#32 Rocksfan13

Rocksfan13

Looks best in Blue

• Members

Posted 11 July 2008 - 03:07 PM

QUOTE(LionStar @ Jul 11 2008, 03:44 PM) View Post

vravelo - where did you find a shop selling bombs? Every time I run out I have to go outside the to kill enemies until some bombs are dropped.

There is a shop under a tree you burn right next to where you start the quest.

#33 Accr89

Accr89

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 11 July 2008 - 06:10 PM

Hello there I just started playing this quest about an hour ago, but it seems like I am stuck on the 2nd level. Where do I find the second key? After opening the first key door.

#34 Rocksfan13

Rocksfan13

Looks best in Blue

• Members

Posted 11 July 2008 - 07:06 PM

In the dark room, light one of the torches while lighting the room.

#35 Accr89

Accr89

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 11 July 2008 - 07:24 PM

k I did it, thanks a bunch icon_smile.gif

Where's level 3 located by any chance?

Edited by Accr89, 11 July 2008 - 08:26 PM.

#36 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 11 July 2008 - 08:51 PM

CastChaos...!!! Man!! you are a computer wizard.. I wouldn't never imagine tha way to the boss
at level 2,, "just Incredible!!! I'm doing level 3 now, will call for help,,, that's for sure!
Accr89,,!! I found my way to level 3 on going to the left side of the screen all the time till you get
to a broken bridge. see four little stones on the water?? get closed to them and blow your flute!!

#37 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 12 July 2008 - 03:56 AM

I almost beat Level 4. I guess the water chest will be a comeback item. However, the thing I miss, however it's important, is the boss key. I already found and unloced the route to the boss door. I guess the boss key is at the upper right "+" room in the left partition. One screen nort of it there's a room with a surprise potion and many coloured blocks. Pushing all blocks at place does the chicken dance secret sound, but I don't see any changes nor with my eyes, neither with my hands. I tried to walk over walls, bomb them, whistle... but nothing. I guess I needed to walk over the south wall and get the boss key there. Any recommendations?

#38 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 12 July 2008 - 09:24 AM

Hi! one question? no , better yet,, two question??
What would take for moving those purple stones scattered around many places?????
where's the bow and arrow, any lead to it, think I need those,,,
Thanks brothers. may Ala protect us all!!!

#39 Accr89

Accr89

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 12 July 2008 - 12:53 PM

k vravelo I'll check it out later. Thanks for the extra help tell me how hard level 3 is later allright then. icon_smile.gif

#40 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 12 July 2008 - 03:30 PM

Yes I did beat level 3 already, (I didn't know), but didn't get any item in there
I need some stuff to move those purples stones, plus think I need bow and arrow
C'om peoples,,somebody say something, at least where level 4 is at??,, how to make up there??

#41 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 12 July 2008 - 03:52 PM

You beat Level 3 without finding its item? Strange, as far as I remember it's required... the ladder... to pass all those gaps...
The purple stones will surely be moved by the bracelet, but its far away from you yet. As well as the bow and arrow.
Level 4 requires the ladder. Go northeast from start. There's a screen with a gap that is very close to the north border of that screen. There you need to pass with the ladder and go through the route there to reach L4.

#42 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 12 July 2008 - 10:08 PM

CastChaos..! you was right after all, I had that ladder from level 3

just guessing,, you got the boomerang and flippers already???

#43 jambo

jambo

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 12 July 2008 - 11:05 PM

i am running around level 5 and making progress, but have yet to find any goodies. i wish i had the blue ring, but i think i need the flippers first. should i have the ring already?

i can't believe i made it through level 4. i got lucky on a lot of those puzzles and triggers.

#44 Paul master

Paul master

Initiate

• Members

Posted 12 July 2008 - 11:46 PM

Where in all of level one is the wooden sword?
I've looked and looked, but no avail.
I also has the candle.

#45 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 13 July 2008 - 04:34 AM

vravelo:
The boomerang and the flippers are far yet. True that soe dungeons have things that you need the flippers for, so later you need to revisit these dungeons.

Jambo:
Yes, you can have the blue ring now and it's absolutely not hard to find, you need ladder and wand.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users