Isle of Rebirth

Rating: 4.71/5 (57 ratings)
Photo

Isle of Rebirth Help/Bug Thread (UPDATED 5-13-14)

• Please log in to reply
1463 replies to this topic

#16 kurt91

kurt91

Follower of Destiny

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 08:51 PM

The guy who gives you the sword is not solid. I wanted to test to see if setting the Sword to "A" would make it look like you were attacking people you try to talk to, and he wasn't solid, so I was having trouble talking to him again.

#17 Evan20000

Evan20000

P͏҉ę͟w͜� ̢͝!

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 09:04 PM

Known and fixed.

It was reported right after the game went out by a betatester. It will be fixed in the next update.

#18 Shane

Shane

💙

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 15 February 2014 - 09:06 PM

I can't download the game yet (slow net), but I just want to say congratulations on creating your first quest. From what I played a year (or so) ago, it was great. And from all the polishing I heard, I can only expect it to be even more great. I can't wait to be able to play the quest. >.<

• Jared likes this

#19 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 09:12 PM

I'm stuck in the basement of level 2 trying to get a key. I can see the key but the water prevents me from getting across and I can see a path from the right side. So  I'm now trying to get to the room on the bottom right of the basement but I can't get past the blocks to get around to the room with the key. Did I miss the glove?

BTW Great quest

Edited by ms_zelda_lady, 15 February 2014 - 09:13 PM.

#20 Jamian

Jamian

ZC enthusiast

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 09:15 PM

Something minor, but which can easily be fixed: once you obtain the bow, you are told that you're having trouble using it because someone needs to teach you... even if you did get the "arrow" item before that. A simple string control code will fix that.

#21 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 09:25 PM

Hey Jamian are you referring to my post or someone else's. I already not only learned how to use the bow and the spin attack, but I bought a bigger quiver and bigger bomb bag. BTW I tried the arrow on the statue that's across the water but it did make any stairs

#22 kurt91

kurt91

Follower of Destiny

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 09:28 PM

Okay, now I have to ask.

The Moblin who agrees to give you a Heart Piece if you agree to let him live. How many of you guys grabbed the Heart Piece and immediately tried to kill him with your Sword?

Nothing happens. That has got to count as a bug! I'm a bit disappointed.

Edited by kurt91, 15 February 2014 - 09:29 PM.

• Evan20000 likes this

#23 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 15 February 2014 - 09:29 PM

I'm stuck in the basement of level 2 trying to get a key. I can see the key but the water prevents me from getting across and I can see a path from the right side. So  I'm now trying to get to the room on the bottom right of the basement but I can't get past the blocks to get around to the room with the key. Did I miss the glove?

BTW Great quest

In the very first room of the dungeon, shoot the one eye statue that doesn't follow you with an arrow.

#24 Air Luigi

Air Luigi

Tio guachi

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 09:29 PM

Entering to Murky Palace *.*

This quest is hyper fun.

Juegazo Evan, eres un grande. I have to slow my pace.

#25 HylianGlaceon

HylianGlaceon

Magus

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 09:36 PM

By play in 2.5.0 only, is there something known to break in future versions of ZC, or is it just the recommended version? I can deal with Flipper bugs in 2.50.1 RC1 if that's all that's wrong with playing it in that version.

#26 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 09:38 PM

I already did that Russ. I got all the way around the map but without the key that is in a room near the bottom right side of the basement I can't get any further. I even have the Boss key :tard:  LOL

#27 sydarial

sydarial

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 09:41 PM

To get to the bottom right room past the blocks in the basement fall down from the floor above which is the narrow pathways with the armos statues that originally had spikes.

#28 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 09:43 PM

Thanks sydarial for the help.

#29 Evan20000

Evan20000

P͏҉ę͟w͜� ̢͝!

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 09:46 PM

By play in 2.5.0 only, is there something known to break in future versions of ZC, or is it just the recommended version? I can deal with Flipper bugs in 2.50.1 RC1 if that's all that's wrong with playing it in that version.

We found a gamestopping bug exclusive to 2.5.1 RC2 involving FFCs. A lategame boss becomes all but impossible due to this.

#30 HylianGlaceon

HylianGlaceon

Magus

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 09:59 PM

So 2.5.1 RC1 is probably fine then? I'm not using 2.50.1 RC2, but the one before that with the Flipper bugs. Not a fan of the midi bugs 2.50 Stable comes with.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users