Reikon is released!

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

#46 Aevin

Aevin

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 24 May 2020 - 04:31 PM

There's not much to see at this point, other than the 100-coin reward. Nice job in completing everything, especially without all the coins. If you want to track down the remaining ones ... The "password" is not the quest password, but something for the future.

Spoiler

• Lordkronos likes this

#47 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 25 May 2020 - 09:06 AM

There's not much to see at this point, other than the 100-coin reward. Nice job in completing everything, especially without all the coins. If you want to track down the remaining ones ... The "password" is not the quest password, but something for the future.

Spoiler

Thank you Very Much for The Guide to the Last Coins im Allready Courios which will be the 100 Coin Reward :D

#48 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 27 May 2020 - 02:29 PM

https://youtu.be/TI9-hEZi5-E

With This Part its Finaly 100% Down :D

• Aevin likes this

#49 DarkFlameSheep

DarkFlameSheep

Polm The Fathomless (Slime)

• Members

Posted 28 May 2020 - 09:24 AM

Today, I started to play and record Reikon, and I got the Conduit magic. But I can't understand well how it works. I know passing capsules changes its types. But something seems to change types besides it.

Edited by DarkFlame Sheep, 28 May 2020 - 09:31 AM.

#50 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 28 May 2020 - 12:04 PM

Picking up coins also changes conduit's type.

• DarkFlameSheep likes this

#51 DarkFlameSheep

DarkFlameSheep

• Members

Posted 31 May 2020 - 07:46 PM

Boss battles are very fun and very interesting. But I think If players who want to enjoy the story rather than boss battles, I recommend to play on relaxed mode.

Edited by DarkFlame Sheep, 01 June 2020 - 02:26 AM.

#52 TheCutestCarnivore

TheCutestCarnivore

Initiate

• Members

Posted 04 June 2020 - 02:28 PM

How do i blink diagonally correctly? I cant get it to consistently work and now i'm stuck.

Edited by TheCutestCarnivore, 04 June 2020 - 02:33 PM.

#53 Aevin

Aevin

• Members

Posted 04 June 2020 - 03:06 PM

You hold the two directions, such as up and left, and press the blink button. It's worth noting that it only goes at a perfect diagonal (45 degree angles), so you can't go at an offset or anything.

If the button input isn't working for some reason, it's possible you have a maximum button input issue on your keyboard. Some only allow a certain amount of keys, or certain combinations of keys, to be pressed. I'd practice the blink in an open space to make sure your keyboard isn't interfering.

Where are you stuck, exactly?

#54 TheCutestCarnivore

TheCutestCarnivore

Initiate

• Members

Posted 04 June 2020 - 03:15 PM

You hold the two directions, such as up and left, and press the blink button. It's worth noting that it only goes at a perfect diagonal (45 degree angles), so you can't go at an offset or anything.

If the button input isn't working for some reason, it's possible you have a maximum button input issue on your keyboard. Some only allow a certain amount of keys, or certain combinations of keys, to be pressed. I'd practice the blink in an open space to make sure your keyboard isn't interfering.

Where are you stuck, exactly?

That's what I've been doing.

As for button input the blink works just find going either direction diagonally up, but for some reason i can't get down left to work and down right works rarely.

I'm stuck at the entrance to cathedral because I don't have the spell to break all the red orbs, and I cant get back to the entrance to the black corridor because i need to blink down and to the left.

Wait what i just figured it out, i cant blink down left when my blink key is mapped specifically to r.

#55 Aevin

Aevin

• Members

Posted 04 June 2020 - 03:18 PM

Yeah, that sounds exactly like a keyboard input thing to me. I guess you have your workaround in setting it to a different button ... I get around the keyboard issue by mapping my directional buttons to different keys, such as the number pad instead of the arrow keys. By doing so, I've found a combination that works without trouble for me, but it varies from keyboard to keyboard. Sorry you're having trouble there, but it's not something that's fixable from my end.

#56 TheCutestCarnivore

TheCutestCarnivore

Initiate

• Members

Posted 04 June 2020 - 03:25 PM

i don't really mind, I'mrjust confused why it's specifically with the r key and the down arrow while left or right arrow are pressed. It's such an oddly specific issue to have and yet it exists.

Edited by TheCutestCarnivore, 04 June 2020 - 03:25 PM.

#57 Aevin

Aevin

• Members

Posted 04 June 2020 - 03:28 PM

Have you found Phantom Dash yet? You could easily verify it's a keyboard thing by trying to dash down and left using it. Basically what happens is a keyboard won't register certain combinations of keys at once. So if you're pressing, say, three keys like down, left, and R, it will unpress one of them - in this case, probably R - rather than register all three presses.

If you're able to dash down and left with Phantom Dash, then I guess it could be an issue with the spell script for Blink, but that seems really unlikely to me, since there's nothing in there that does anything specific with button presses based on direction.

#58 TheCutestCarnivore

TheCutestCarnivore

Initiate

• Members

Posted 04 June 2020 - 04:38 PM

Its not, i didn't test it with phantom dash i tested it outside of zelda classic and indeed it's my keyboard. i can't use that key combo anywhere.

Edited by TheCutestCarnivore, 04 June 2020 - 04:39 PM.

#59 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted 05 June 2020 - 01:47 AM

I had the keyboard issue happen to me in a different quest. For me, it was up/ left and Z that wouldn't work. I couldn't throw my boomerang diagonally. I used A and S instead of Z and X and it worked.

Also, I don't think I posted this here, but I have finished this quest. It's good, and plays quite differently from most ZC quests. It's also no slouch in difficulty either, even on the lowest setting, there are some hard fights until you know the patterns, and attacks.

#60 DarkFlameSheep

DarkFlameSheep

• Members

Posted 07 June 2020 - 12:14 PM

I defeated the final boss on normal mode without The Spell of Banishment, and saw the bad ending.

This is the status then

badend.png?psid=1&width=217&height=190

Edited by DarkFlame Sheep, 07 June 2020 - 12:19 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users