Valami

• Please log in to reply
157 replies to this topic

#31 zckrazee

zckrazee

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 08 March 2014 - 05:33 PM

Re: lead hammer - I must have gotten the best one first. Getting the lead hammer did not register after that.

Looks like I'm going back for more exploration.  Thanks for clarifying some issues.

#32 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 09 March 2014 - 04:36 AM

How does your current one look and where you got it? Theoretically, there is an inbuilt check for the one conventionally obtainable better hammer to see if you have Lead Hammer ANDyou don't have a certain other item.

Anyway, the D endings are the biggest ones, they require all normal levels (L01-17), and the biggest one among them is also something you probably can't get in the first playthrough. Replayability is the middle name of this quest.

#33 DarkFlameSheep

DarkFlameSheep

Polm The Fathomless (Slime)

• Members

Posted 09 March 2014 - 05:21 AM

I got ladder. If you want it, never get Lv1 or Lv2 item.

And I have two question now.

Does getting Hydrogene Jewellyery or Hookshot have any problem?

Where is Lv3?

Edited by Stray Sheep, 09 March 2014 - 05:52 AM.

#34 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 09 March 2014 - 06:33 AM

Hydrogene Jewellery, like all rings and swords, is OK to get, it never causes problem. Getting the hookshot makes you unable to get the best normal hammer, but is required to get the best normal hookshot. Also, the hookshot is required for the biggest secrets, which means if you are on to getting all the missable secret items and finding the most secretful dungeons, then you actually need to get the hookshot, even if it means you won't be able to get the best normal hammer.

Level 03 is at west part of Rare Candy. Blow a lone building's door open, then go inside and bomb that part of the floor that is even more cracked than the others.

#35 zckrazee

zckrazee

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 09 March 2014 - 02:27 PM

The multiple possible endings suggest that there this is 5 or 6 quests in one.  I am one who strives to get everything in the first run, and I realize this is not the game for that. I guess I need to start saving files at certain points and replay from that to get to every possible endings. 

I still feel that this is an awesome quest.  My greatest difficulty was following the tips and instructions from all over while figuring out the story.  And there are so many that one would need to take notes.  I would have benefitted from an initial description of the quest, but then again, where would the challenge start? After all discovery is a great part of the game.

Complex but fun.  It's been bug free so far, other than slowing down (fps) in some areas.  I am still motivated to discover "it means something", so I will be REPLAYING this.

Thanks.

#36 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 10 March 2014 - 05:58 AM

The multiple possible endings suggest that there this is 5 or 6 quests in one.  I am one who strives to get everything in the first run, and I realize this is not the game for that. I guess I need to start saving files at certain points and replay from that to get to every possible endings. 

I still feel that this is an awesome quest.  My greatest difficulty was following the tips and instructions from all over while figuring out the story.  And there are so many that one would need to take notes.  I would have benefitted from an initial description of the quest, but then again, where would the challenge start? After all discovery is a great part of the game.

Complex but fun.  It's been bug free so far, other than slowing down (fps) in some areas.  I am still motivated to discover "it means something", so I will be REPLAYING this.

Thanks.

I am happy to read that you are gonna replay this , and no bugs so far, and just for the magic key for example it is a quest itself just to hunt it down.

#37 Timelord

Timelord

The Timelord

• Banned

Posted 11 March 2014 - 03:20 AM

For a better sword dont buy anything in one shop in RARE CANDY . And lvl8 is more to the south remember lvl5 location go more south from there.

for better candle go to lvl9.

Oh my, that is eeeeeeevil :D

#38 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 14 March 2014 - 07:48 AM

Thanks.

Yes just saving the quest in NO POINT OF RETURN screen that makes that you can move on to find even more secrets and so on.And finally take one ending after some more exploration.

#39 DarkFlameSheep

DarkFlameSheep

• Members

Posted 16 March 2014 - 09:13 AM

I stuck in Lv5, got the big key and raft but seem to need more key, where?

And I have two question (not help) for Valami.

1 Electromagnetic heart faster and wave? It sounds like energy of robot, but main character is creature, not robot.

Or are 4 races robot, like human in MegaMan Legend...? 

2 Is Valami related to official Zelda games of your quests?

Edited by Stray Sheep, 16 March 2014 - 09:15 AM.

#40 strike

strike

life is fragile, temporary, and precious

• Members

Posted 16 March 2014 - 10:25 AM

Is this possible swordless? Where is the arrow?

-Strike

#41 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 16 March 2014 - 03:34 PM

Stray Sheep:

Maybe you miss the key that requires a stair bombed. It's at the end of the east route and has rubble next to it. It's the stairs that provide a shortcut to the north part.

1. "Electromagnetic wave/resonance" has nothing to do with robots. Electromagnetic wave is for example the light. The inspiration to use it in Valami this way came from an article about science and magic, in which one scientist said that the "chi" that is mentioned for example in Feng Shui is in fact an electromagnetic energy (like light).

2. Valami is currently not related to Zelda or anything I made.

Strike:

Most probably not possible as swordless, since sword triggers are everywhere at mandatory places. I couldn't have many other triggers in low tier levels, since they didn't require any items.

Arrow, bow and quiver can be bought in low tier levels (in shops) and close to them, you also can get arrow for free in Rary Candy or Shaved Ice (I don't remember which) if you got the L01 or L02 item. Like, an arrow is just one screen north of the north exit (that doesn't require _anything_) of L02.

#42 DarkFlameSheep

DarkFlameSheep

• Members

Posted 22 March 2014 - 06:34 PM

I need the amulet to beat the river in Lv7, where?

And I can't find LV8.

#43 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 22 March 2014 - 06:47 PM

I need the amulet to beat the river in Lv7, where?

And I can't find LV8.

Hi Stray Sheep

Yes you need the item from lvl 10 and lvl10 is located at the jumping area of Shaved ice just explore little, and lvl8 is located even more south just bomb a statue in the snow area.

#44 Avalee

Avalee

Junior

• Members

Posted 25 March 2014 - 02:09 PM

Does anyone know how  to beat the boss gohma in Level 11?

Thanks

Avalee

Edited by Avalee, 25 March 2014 - 02:09 PM.

#45 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 25 March 2014 - 04:28 PM

Does anyone know how  to beat the boss gohma in Level 11?

Thanks

Avalee

Use hammer on that boss ,yes it is little hard boss but not too hard. just hammer on.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users