Trinity Worlds

• Please log in to reply
579 replies to this topic

#31 Animus01

Animus01

Spirit Warrior

• Members

Posted 28 December 2006 - 02:53 AM

Heh, I didn't start it when I joined PureZC. I started making it somewhere around the summer of '05. I joined PureZC on August '06, so that's's over a year in length. So, I basically say it took me about 1 1/2 years to make the quest.

I like your rating style. I usually don't like to rate a quest while I'm playing it, but usually after I beat it. You never know what surprises may show up at the end. I've seen a few quests that had this feature.

UPDATE: The next PureZC update will include an updated version of Trinity Worlds. The updated version has the Lake Hylia continue bug fixed and the Holy Chamber's blocks will be truly permenant.

Edited by Animus01, 28 December 2006 - 03:22 AM.

#32 sctmorgan

sctmorgan

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 28 December 2006 - 10:42 AM

I got the brown nut (?) and the fish from diving but what I'm I to do with them because they do not show up in my items.

Where is the mirror shield it is impossible for me to beat the level 4 boss?

Great guest. I like a challenge but now I'm stumped.

Also, I never found the maze solution to the left most part of the map.

Edited by sctmorgan, 28 December 2006 - 10:46 AM.

#33 Animus01

Animus01

Spirit Warrior

• Members

Posted 28 December 2006 - 02:39 PM

The fish and nut serve no actual purpose in the quest. The fish was supposed to make a creative use of Link's diving ability. The nut is just useless. It doesn't do anything, and only serves to waste time.

You don't need a Mirror Shield to beat the Level 4 boss. By getting the Blue Tunic (obtained at Lake Hylia's dungeon), Red Potion (potion shop at NE corner of the Dark World), and several Heart Container Pieces you can get by using the flippers, you should be able to do just fine. A good idea is to go gung-ho at the Gleeok, by attacking from the side. If you can maintain your position right where the Gleeok's head is, you should do just fine, using maybe using the potion once in the process.

The maze solution is on the screen with the maze. I guess I should've added a lens of truth, or something. If you combine Hyrule's maze with the Dark World's maze on the same screen, you should get a solution from the position of the weeds and flowers. But here's the solution: East, East, West, North. The solution works for both mazes.

#34 lou

lou

Initiate

• Members

Posted 28 December 2006 - 05:15 PM

I an stuck in level 6 can't figure out the maze to get to the next port hole.

#35 Animus01

Animus01

Spirit Warrior

• Members

Posted 28 December 2006 - 07:05 PM

I responded to your PM regarding the maze, but I'll post it here, too, for other people to read:

In Level-6's maze, take a look at the floor. There are 4 3x3 black squares with spheres in them. The position of the spheres point the way. Think of them as square "compasses", or something like that.

#36 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 28 December 2006 - 07:23 PM

Like sctmorgan I too can't get the gleeok in level 4. Even with a red potion I still die. I never found the blue clothes so is it possible to have it before level 4? I am one heart piece short of 13 hearts so is the magic sword in a place I could go and get before trying to tackle level 4 again? If not can someone point me in the direction of level 5?
Thanks in advance,
ms_zelda_lady

#37 Animus01

Animus01

Spirit Warrior

• Members

Posted 28 December 2006 - 08:07 PM

To get to the Blue Tunic, you need to buy the flippers from King Zora, and then swim to the center of Lake Hylia. The flippers are in the North East corner of Hyrule. For that next Heart Container Piece, you could try going through one of the underwater dungeons after getting the flippers or go to East Oracle Mountain and dive at the small pool of water right next to Sacred Temple.

#38 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 28 December 2006 - 08:25 PM

Thanks for all the help. I'll go and buy the flippers.

ms_zelda_lady

#39 chrais

chrais

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 28 December 2006 - 08:32 PM

with the new update will i be able to reenter the holy chamber from somewhere??

when will u release it??

#40 Animus01

Animus01

Spirit Warrior

• Members

Posted 28 December 2006 - 08:33 PM

Unfortunately, no. You won't be able to enter the Holy Chamber. Sorry. The release will come with the next update.

#41 sctmorgan

sctmorgan

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 28 December 2006 - 08:45 PM

I think I've screwed up. I defeated level 6 and then went to Death Mtn & Wisdern but I can't find lvl 7. I'm in the Dark World now and have got to an area where I think I need the lvl 3 sword. Where is lvl 7 at? I don't know how to get back into the Holy Chamber.

Never mind I figured it out. I used to warp.

Edited by sctmorgan, 28 December 2006 - 08:50 PM.

#42 chrais

chrais

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 28 December 2006 - 08:45 PM

so ill have to start again??

#43 Animus01

Animus01

Spirit Warrior

• Members

Posted 28 December 2006 - 08:50 PM

icon_frown.gif yes.

But just wait for the next update, so you can download the one with the Permenant Triggers actually working. Sorry. icon_frown.gif My beta-testers and I all overlooked that problem, for some odd reason.

Oh yeah, sctmorgan:

If you don't know where Level 7 is yet, don't worry. You won't need to get the Level 3 sword until just after that. Go to Death Mountain in Hyrule, and head as far east as possible. You should see a rock with a Stake to the left of it. Pound it to reveal a warp to the Dark World. This will warp you on top of Turtle Rock. Play the Ocarina to get inside.

Edited by Animus01, 28 December 2006 - 08:54 PM.

#44 chrais

chrais

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 28 December 2006 - 08:58 PM

well thanks anyway,,,,,,,, was a pretty good game

#45 sctmorgan

sctmorgan

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 28 December 2006 - 09:02 PM

I found what I think is level 7 in Dth Mtn but what do I need to do to the statues to open the level. Do I need the wand?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users