Not Going Full Screen

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Mibbitable

Mibbitable

Junior

• Members

Posted 07 November 2017 - 06:43 PM

So any time I click full screen on ZQuest, it doesn't work. It pops up and then disappears. And When Zelda Classic goes full screen, the whole thing flashes like a blue color. Is there a fix to this? I have the newest version. 

#2 Lüt

Lüt

Germanize

• Members

Posted 07 November 2017 - 10:53 PM

I'm not sure about ZC, but as far as ZQ goes, it only sizes itself in multiples of 2, and if your screen isn't tall enough to display the full size, it automatically closes.

Which, admittedly, is kind of frustrating since it's only like 60 pixels too tall to fit 2x on the common standard 1920x1080 display, and I'm always leaning into the monitor to look through smaller details. A layout that accounts for the fact that like 95% of people use widescreens displays would be nice.

But at the moment, if an upsized ZQuest is taller than your current display allows, then the only solution is to get a bigger display.

#3 Timelord

Timelord

The Timelord

• Banned

Posted 08 November 2017 - 07:00 AM

Fullscreen is not supported in 2.50.x using Windows 7, or later; or on Mac OSX (at all).

With Windows, you can try using DXGL, but this is a third-party fix for DirectDraw and not included with ZC.

#4 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 08 November 2017 - 08:00 AM

Fullscreen is not supported in 2.50.x using Windows 7, or later; or on Mac OSX (at all).

With Windows, you can try using DXGL, but this is a third-party fix for DirectDraw and not included with ZC.

And DXGL tool runs perfect in win 7 and forward easy to setup to have fullscreen.....

I use Win 10 and it works perfect...

Edited by judasrising, 08 November 2017 - 08:00 AM.

• Mibbitable likes this

#5 Mibbitable

Mibbitable

Junior

• Members

Posted 14 November 2017 - 06:05 PM

For some reason when I use that, it runs really slow? What are your preferred settings?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users