Terraria!

• Please log in to reply
691 replies to this topic

#676 Kivitoe

Kivitoe

Sponsored by Taco Bell

• Members

Posted 23 March 2020 - 04:43 PM

Sorry to bump an ancient thread, but I'm interested in running a Terraria server soon and I figured I'd ask if anyone was interested in joining. It'll have some mods (mostly quality of life things, nothing extreme). 

Anyone is free to join, just let me know. 

https://tmodloader.net/ here's the site with instructions on how to set up mods. It's nothing difficult.

I would definitely join, I've been wanting to do something similar to this myself.

• ShadowTiger and Jenny like this

#677 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 23 March 2020 - 06:15 PM

That's awesome.  What are the mods you're using so everyone can sync up?

• Jenny likes this

#678 Jenny

Jenny

braixen

• Members
  • Pronouns:She / Her

Posted 24 March 2020 - 04:35 AM

I would definitely join, I've been wanting to do something similar to this myself.

I should add that the server has made quite a bit of progress already (we're right before fighting the wall of flesh) but if that isn't a deterrent to you, then feel free to join.

https://steamcommuni...gollabticempire Here's a steam group we have that makes it easier to talk when we want to play.

That's awesome.  What are the mods you're using so everyone can sync up?

I believe that tmodloader automatically gives you the mods you need for a modded server once you join it, but here's the list anyways for those curious.

Spoiler

Edited by Buddy, 24 March 2020 - 04:37 AM.

#679 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 21 April 2020 - 12:21 AM

I Play a lot Modded Terraria i Must say There are a lot of gread Content Mods :D

Lastly i was Fighting and Exploring Trough Shadows of Abadon Mod/Sacred Tools :D

• ShadowTiger likes this

#680 Jenny

Jenny

braixen

• Members
  • Pronouns:She / Her

Posted 21 April 2020 - 03:08 AM

I just finished a run, but seeing as the new version is coming up next month I'd like to see if there's any interest in a PZC server once that comes out?

I'm sure a lot of people will be wanting to play it again once the update is around, so just let me know if you're interested in such a thing.

• Nathaniel and Lordkronos like this

#681 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 21 April 2020 - 12:57 PM

I just finished a run, but seeing as the new version is coming up next month I'd like to see if there's any interest in a PZC server once that comes out?

I'm sure a lot of people will be wanting to play it again once the update is around, so just let me know if you're interested in such a thing.

Mhhh Sounds like a Great Idea to me Keep it in Mind and Maybe make it true it could become a lot of Fun :D

#682 Matthew

Matthew

• Administrators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 21 April 2020 - 02:26 PM

I'd be down for a PZC server for 1.4.

#683 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 21 April 2020 - 03:05 PM

I'm pretty much well beyond excited for 1.4's release. 

Does anyone have any speculation what that "Journey" world mode is going to be like?   Some people think it's creative mode, given that we've never heard of an "Easy" mode.  Some folks think that you have to "earn" the ability to place a block down indefinitely by acquiring that block at some point during your run, but who knows how that will work.

I think I'm looking forward to the Block Swap feature the most.  It means I get to map out my entire town using dirt blocks and have NPCs moving in to rudimentary placeholder houses and eventually replace those blocks with the setting I really wanted.  I love building thematic houses.

• Jenny likes this

#684 Nathaniel

Nathaniel

Deified

• Members

Posted 21 April 2020 - 03:32 PM

I am definitely interested in joining after the new version is released.  Plus my availability at that time will be much better than it is currently.  Being a new version, I have no idea what mods will or won't work, or even if tmodloader will work correctly until a new version of that is out.  It will be a good time to absorb the new vanilla, but that's not my call.

With block swapping, initial building could use any sort of abundant and easily accessible building materials.

• ShadowTiger and Jenny like this

#685 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 22 April 2020 - 03:13 PM

They'll have a backwards-compatible persisting version of 1.3.5 that you can download so your mods will all still have a version that can play them.

I've always been interested in creating an obstacle course like the one these Terraria stars just made.  That looks fun! :twirape:  In 1.4, clouds of any kind will negate fall damage so I can see them being useful if you fall off the course.

#686 Evan20000

Evan20000

P͏҉ę͟w͜� ̢͝!

• Members

Posted 22 April 2020 - 04:32 PM

Is this that game where you kill Moon Lord with a mountain of shurikens, a grappling hook and elaborate scaffolding?

• Jenny and Hari like this

#687 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 01 May 2020 - 05:15 PM

That actually sounds like my third ... no, fourth Sweet Sixteen.  Maybe also my neighbor's dog's quinceanera.  That was an incredible Thursday.

So, as of today, they've revealed Town Pylons and NPC Happiness.  These are definitely major game-changing things and I'm pretty excited about it.  Spoiler box time.

Spoiler

• Matthew likes this

#688 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 19 June 2020 - 09:52 AM

Is There Already a 1.4 Server :D

#689 Nathaniel

Nathaniel

Deified

• Members

Posted 19 June 2020 - 12:50 PM

Z-Zone had one a little while ago, but that time has passed, I believe.  There was never one on PureZC itself.

• Shane and Matthew like this

#690 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 19 June 2020 - 04:38 PM

I'm waiting until TShock gets more developed and can safely host a server.  I have a Raspberry Pi 3 that can likely host it when the time arises.   It might be just for my sister and I so I won't have to keep my PC on all the time. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users