• Please log in to reply
230 replies to this topic

#31 schoochie662

schoochie662

Wizard

• Members

Posted 09 January 2011 - 10:15 AM

QUOTE(cremeens1000 @ Jan 9 2011, 01:57 AM) View Post

The overworld world theme was a huge mistake. I mean, Hyrule castle as the overworld theme?
I'm saying this to who ever made the quest not the one who started the topic.

As the person who started the topic, there's no way that I could possibly construe your unhelpful comment as applying to me, and I think you and the quest maker might both benefit by your reading the pinned topic "Regarding Feedback" which provides some guidance on giving constructive feedback.

Edited by schoochie662, 09 January 2011 - 10:17 AM.

#32 chiefbigcalf

chiefbigcalf

Warrior

• Members

Posted 09 January 2011 - 11:45 AM

I am grateful that Schoochie made the post about this game, otherwise I would have missed out on a truly good game; as for the overworld music, the music takes nothing away from the game. I would hope people playing this game would give it half a chance. It truly is a remarkable game. Thank you, Schoochie icon_thumbsup.gif

Edited by chiefbigcalf, 09 January 2011 - 11:46 AM.

#33 tox_von

tox_von

Zelda Addict

• Members

Posted 11 January 2011 - 06:53 AM

i liked the castle in the middle theme as it showed safeness inside and bad guys outside.
is anyone playing from about 5A on this is where i needed the most feedback.(hearts placement and bosses).

#34 Ravenshburg

Ravenshburg

• Members

Posted 12 January 2011 - 11:13 PM

Ok, maybe i'll pass for a noob or something, but its the first time I get stuck like that in a game of Zelda and I need help. I'm stuck in the first level. I tried everything, even with the key of the Dragon in the castle, I opened doors and couldn't find what to do. I don't know which item let me light the torches, is it a wand or a lantern? and where can I find it? I've searched everywhere, in Hyrule and in Powerule. Thank you for helping me.

#35 chiefbigcalf

chiefbigcalf

Warrior

• Members

Posted 13 January 2011 - 05:24 AM

bottom right hand corner, bomb to your left

#36 jccarratl

jccarratl

Junior

• Members

Posted 13 January 2011 - 08:58 AM

Where is the Boss key in Level 1? I have been through all of the rooms (except the Boss room). Found the blue candle and wooden boomerang. Thanks in advance!!

Edited by jccarratl, 13 January 2011 - 02:27 PM.

#37 Ravenshburg

Ravenshburg

• Members

Posted 13 January 2011 - 02:51 PM

Ok got it, thank you. Wow I was sure I've tried that but it seems I didn't haha.

#38 chiefbigcalf

chiefbigcalf

Warrior

• Members

Posted 13 January 2011 - 03:23 PM

jcc...boss key - bottom left corner, east wall

#39 Ravenshburg

Ravenshburg

• Members

Posted 13 January 2011 - 04:14 PM

How do I go behind the pot in the triforce room of the level 1? O.o

#40 schoochie662

schoochie662

Wizard

• Members

Posted 13 January 2011 - 05:16 PM

You'll need to use a red superbomb which will be available later in the game. The doors behind those pots are the "A" levels for each of the nine dungeons, like a second quest.

#41 Ravenshburg

Ravenshburg

• Members

Posted 13 January 2011 - 05:32 PM

Oh I see. And I got one last question for now. How do I exit the powerule? I've searched but couldn't find a way out icon_mad.gif

#42 chiefbigcalf

chiefbigcalf

Warrior

• Members

Posted 13 January 2011 - 10:53 PM

In powerule (at the main start screen) go east...a hut or something will put you in level 7 (I believe)...how did you get to Powerrule?? or blow whistle (better yet)

Edited by chiefbigcalf, 13 January 2011 - 10:54 PM.

#43 Ravenshburg

Ravenshburg

• Members

Posted 14 January 2011 - 10:59 PM

I can't whistle since I don't have the object yet and there's no exit in lvl 7 o.o well the house.

#44 tox_von

tox_von

Zelda Addict

• Members

Posted 14 January 2011 - 11:00 PM

If you found Powerule before beating level nine this is a mistake you probably died in a cave and the continue point was wrong where was this.The way mentioned to get back is also a mistake i used it to test bosses. I can fix things like this in the next update if people mention them.You can also use the editor to make a stairs back to map one my quest isnt passworded.

Edited by tox_von, 14 January 2011 - 11:02 PM.

#45 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 15 January 2011 - 09:47 PM

mmm...! a friend of mine started the thread for this quest, in short after that he put some points "in clear"'
-
beside you are clearing some points in here -- 'tox_von
-
Is this quest real buggy?? icon_blink.gif is beatable? thasnks
-
QUOTE(tox_von @ Jan 14 2011, 10:00 PM) View Post

If you found Powerule before beating level nine this is a mistake you probably died in a cave and the continue point was wrong where was this.The way mentioned to get back is also a mistake i used it to test bosses. I can fix things like this in the next update if people mention them.You can also use the editor to make a stairs back to map one my quest isnt passworded.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users