Photo

Screenshot of the Week 76

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
36 replies to this topic

Poll: Who gets your vote? (56 member(s) have cast votes)

Who gets your vote?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#16 Fire Wizzrobe

Fire Wizzrobe

Master

• Members

Posted 10 January 2005 - 04:33 PM

ahhhh.. Its so hard to choose all these shots look awsome.My vote goes to Ian. Good thing I didn't enter this SotM or I would of got my butt whooped..

Edited by Fire Wizzrobe, 10 January 2005 - 04:33 PM.

#17 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 12 January 2005 - 02:47 PM

Hey guys, here is my two cents:

Dart Zaidyer: Very nice tiles. I can't wait until the minish cap tiles are made. However, the screen doesn't have anything going on and that takes a lot of points off.

IaN: More Minish Cap tiles. Yeah. This one looks better because there are more things going on. But something is missing, I can't put my finger on it. Maybe it is because we seen a lot of the same shots from you. It is still good though.

Radien: I love this shot. The brown is okay with me, because it does look like a desert level. I love the boss too, however, the shot alone is not doing it for me. I know it looks better in motion, however, the shot just looks plain. But I have say this shot makes me want the game even more.

FireStorm: This shot is okay, funny, but nothing really. It looks like a cool cut sense, but the picture doesn't show anything.

codelinker: This is solid design. There are no new tiles, no custom anything, however, the layout is flawless. The Pure Tileset is still the best workable tileset made and in my opinion still looks good. I voted for this one because it was a great shot.

Well, I am going to be back to enter the next SoTW, which is in two more weeks. icon_razz.gif

#18 Neppy

Neppy

Grand Overlord Empress

• Members

Posted 13 January 2005 - 05:47 AM

I voted for IaN's shot. I'm not going to fly through and comment, because it took me too long to load this page, and I am tired. I may or may not post comments about these shots.

#19 PrinceMSC

PrinceMSC

Remember the Name

• Members

Posted 13 January 2005 - 04:25 PM

Wow we are so close to a three way tie. It would be kind of awesome actually.

icon_king.gif PrinceMSC icon_king.gif

#20 Radien

Radien

Courage

• Members

Posted 14 January 2005 - 02:56 AM

Not nearly as awesome as a four-way tie.

icon_whistle.gif

#21 Rambly

Rambly

Hero of Time

• Members

Posted 14 January 2005 - 05:22 AM

Tie eh? All I have to do is get a friend to vote for DZ, and get another friend to vote for IaN... then it would fall right into SotW's hands! icon_kawaii.gif

Or maybe it'd be best to wait it out and see what happens... but I bet this close match has tempted someone out there to try and make a tie happen, eh? icon_razz.gif

#22 Radien

Radien

Courage

• Members

Posted 14 January 2005 - 06:54 AM

QUOTE(Ben @ Jan 14 2005, 02:22 AM)
Tie eh?  All I have to do is get a friend to vote for DZ, and get another friend to vote for IaN... then it would fall right into SotW's hands! icon_kawaii.gif

Or you could have them all vote for me and have a different kind of tie. icon_razz.gif

...assuming you haven't voted yet. I haven't checked.

#23 Hergiswi

Hergiswi

don't look for me, i'm just a story you've been told

• Members

Posted 14 January 2005 - 07:03 AM

It always seems like the one I vote for loses. icon_razz.gif

Edited by Hergiswi, 14 January 2005 - 07:06 AM.

#24 PrinceMSC

PrinceMSC

Remember the Name

• Members

Posted 14 January 2005 - 05:06 PM

Huh ... that's kind of funny what you said Hergiswi. Cause usually the one I vote for loses too. But this time I voted for codelinker so I might have voted for the winner.

icon_king.gif PrinceMSC icon_king.gif

#25 PrinceMSC

PrinceMSC

Remember the Name

• Members

Posted 15 January 2005 - 08:22 PM

codelinker wins SotW 76. Congratulation! SotM 19 will be up tomorrow.

#26 Radien

Radien

Courage

• Members

Posted 15 January 2005 - 08:44 PM

Whoah, funny! We did have a three-way tie, but it wasn't for the winner. Well now, I have to say I'm satisfied. icon_wink.gif And congrats, Codelinker. icon_thumbsup.gif

#27 /M/

/M/

6♣7♠8♥9♥10♥

• Members

Posted 15 January 2005 - 09:35 PM

icon_razz.gif LOL I thought Radien was going to win. Well PrinceMSC and Hergiwi for the first time voted for the winning person. icon_razz.gif I wonder whose going to win SOTM19...?

#28 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 15 January 2005 - 09:53 PM

Congrats, Codelinker! See layout and design in the screen does matter, and codelinker proved it. Congrats again. icon_razz.gif

#29 Radien

Radien

Courage

• Members

Posted 16 January 2005 - 12:22 AM

While I can't read people's minds, I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of them didn't want me to have three entries in SOTM. I'm not saying my shot deserved to win, necessarily, but remember the response when Prince threatened to attempt a 4-in-a-row? Not many people wanted to see that. icon_wink.gif

Anyhoo, on to SOTM. Not sure if I'll have an entry for the next SOTW, since I pretty much emptied out everything I had stored up.

#30 /M/

/M/

6♣7♠8♥9♥10♥

• Members

Posted 16 January 2005 - 12:57 AM

QUOTE(Radien @ Jan 15 2005, 09:22 PM)
While I can't read people's minds, I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of them didn't want me to have three entries in SOTM. I'm not saying my shot deserved to win, necessarily, but remember the response when Prince threatened to attempt a 4-in-a-row? Not many people wanted to see that. icon_wink.gif

Anyhoo, on to SOTM. Not sure if I'll have an entry for the next SOTW, since I pretty much emptied out everything I had stored up.

Radien, it could also mean that not may people has vote. Look at the votes. 9-9-0-11. Most of the time, people vote more. You've might of won. icon_wink.gif I voted for you becuase your the only one who used custom tiles and a cool boss.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users