• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 Sheik

Sheik

Deified

• Members

Posted 22 July 2017 - 04:45 PM

Hey guys,

so while I can't really make progress due to finals week and such I thought I might still show some of the stuff I have compiled at an earlier time. In this "showcase" I wanna give you a look at most of the items, equipment, status screen items and such. I believe this covers pretty much everything but I might have missed something. Do you spot anything that's missing?

First things first, the entire collection:

Posted Image

And in spoiler tags all of the animations and such, given I have sprited, ripped or edited tiles for them. That's also where all of these come from: ripped, edited or custom sprited.

Spoiler

Which sprites are your favorites? Personally, I like the small key. Looks very OoTish to me. This was actually quite a bit of work I remember. But all good fun, too.

PS: As per usual, if you want to use something from here, go ahead and rip it into your own quests.
  • Neppy, Adem, Shane and 8 others like this

#2 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted 22 July 2017 - 06:26 PM

These look great. As far as stuff that's missing, the only thing I'm not seeing is the broken giant's knife. edit: nevermind, I see it in the trading sequence items.

I like the tunics, and the medallions look pretty nice too. What are those 4-frame yellow face-looking things in the upper right? My guess would be a Skulltula token, but I see those down by the masks (which also look really good).

• Sheik likes this

#3 macman1134

macman1134

• Members

Posted 22 July 2017 - 11:56 PM

The eyeball frog is my favorite. The spiritual stones are nice too, but the eyeball frog looks very happy. Like Tessie from Earthbound.

• Sheik likes this

#4 Cukeman

Cukeman

"Tra la la, look for Sahasrahla. ... ... ..."

• Banned

Posted 23 July 2017 - 12:11 AM

Wow, the sleepy toadstool, medicine, poacher's saw, prescription, eyeball frog and biggoron's claim check all look spot on! Impressive feat with such few colors

What are those 4-frame yellow face-looking things in the upper right? My guess would be a Skulltula token, but I see those down by the masks (which also look really good).

Maybe a poe's soul?

Edited by Cukeman, 23 July 2017 - 12:14 AM.

• Anthus and Sheik like this

#5 Sheik

Sheik

Deified

• Members

Posted 23 July 2017 - 03:39 AM

What are those 4-frame yellow face-looking things in the upper right? My guess would be a Skulltula token, but I see those down by the masks (which also look really good).

It's the collectable thingy that drops when a gold skulltula is killed. The bigger one is for the subscreen.

Maybe a poe's soul?

Poe's souls! Those are missing. Should be fairly easy, a purple recolor of the flame sprite.

Spoiler

Edited by Sheik, 23 July 2017 - 03:49 AM.

• Lightwulf likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users