What'd you get for Christmas?

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#1 sigtau

sigtau

*sip*

• Members

Posted 24 December 2007 - 10:42 AM

Alright, it's currently Christmas Eve. But I'm reserving this thread so that we may use it on Christmas Day/any day after to show off our gifts. Put a picture up, brag in our faces, etc. when the time comes! (Man, I hope this doesn't get locked before tomorrow)

#2 Mitchfork

Mitchfork

no fun. not ever.

• Members

Posted 24 December 2007 - 11:00 AM

I went to a Christmas party two days ago and got a digital camera. That was pretty awesome.

I also guessed two of my presents. One is the Orange Box, and the other is Call of Duty 4. I'm 99% sure on both items.

#3 Echo Blade

Echo Blade

Junior

• Members

Posted 24 December 2007 - 01:07 PM

I thought i should go ahead and say this...

Awwwwwwww YEAH!!!! Guys time to fire up those yule logs and get those ladies under the mistletoe. Why? Because it's Christmas eve!!!

P.S. I'm a little crazy, so I say crazy things from time to time. Course, a little crazy spices up things now and then.

Edited by Echo Blade, 24 December 2007 - 01:08 PM.

#4 Evile

Evile

Dolphinslayer

• Members

Posted 24 December 2007 - 01:08 PM

100% sure I got a Wii, don't know about anything else.

#5 Titanium Justice

Titanium Justice

Justice is served!

• Members

Posted 24 December 2007 - 01:17 PM

Even tough Christmas hasn't started yet, I know one video game im getting for christmas icon_superevil.gif
either for PSP or PS2 it's..
-----------------------------
Tomb Raider Anniversary|
-----------------------------
I've been wanting to play that game in a while icon_naughty.gif

#6 nicklegends

nicklegends

Trofessional Pransposer

• Contributors
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 24 December 2007 - 01:18 PM

QUOTE(Evile @ Dec 24 2007, 10:08 AM) View Post

100% sure I got a Wii, don't know about anything else.

Congrats!

I know for a fact I'm getting Super Mario Galaxy, but everything else is totally unpredictable... Although, there is a very large wrapped box under the tree... Could I be getting a new synthesizer? I doubt it, but one can dream.

#7 Animus01

Animus01

Spirit Warrior

• Members

Posted 24 December 2007 - 01:47 PM

I have no clue on what I'm getting, aside from what was on my uber-small list (I ran out of ideas early. icon_razz.gif ). Tony Hawk's Proving Grounds and Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga is on my list. I played Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 & 2, so hopefully, Proving Grounds is a good way to get back into the series.

#8 The Satellite

The Satellite

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 24 December 2007 - 01:50 PM

I know for sure that I'm getting this. Yeah, it's one of those $100 ones. I know because I watched my dad order it online. You can't find it in stores.

I'm also sure (because I was there when it was bought) that I'm getting the original Star Wars Trilogy (the only good one) in book form.

Also on my list is Phantom Hourglass and the 2-Disc Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End. Everything's under the tree now, but an un-identified package that doesn't resemble anything on my list confuses me... icon_eyebrow.gif

EDIT: Better picture of that lightsaber in action, among some others. It's within size limits, so I'm posting it, cuz it's that cool. icon_blah.gif

IPB Image

The green one.

Edited by The Satellite, 24 December 2007 - 02:39 PM.

#9 Zenith

Zenith

Old Guard

• Members

Posted 24 December 2007 - 05:09 PM

I think I'm getting Super Mario Galaxy. But if I don't I got enough cash to buy it, although I wanna save the money for Brawl.

#10 NoeL

NoeL

Legend

• Members

Posted 24 December 2007 - 07:56 PM

Heh, SUCKERS! I already got my presents! One of the first countries in the world icon_wink.gif

I got a Monty Python's Flying Circus DVD, and like three pairs of board shorts... and 100 bucks, which will go towards general living expenses or a wii game... or Risk! Best board game ever, but expensive.

#11 Mitchfork

Mitchfork

no fun. not ever.

• Members

Posted 24 December 2007 - 07:58 PM

QUOTE(NoeL @ Dec 24 2007, 06:56 PM) View Post

Heh, SUCKERS! I already got my presents! One of the first countries in the world icon_wink.gif

I got a Monty Python's Flying Circus DVD, and like three pairs of board shorts... and 100 bucks, which will go towards general living expenses or a wii game... or Risk! Best board game ever, but expensive.
MONTY PYTHON'S FLYING CIRCUS! We got my dad the entire box set of every episode last year. We had good times with that thing.

#12 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 24 December 2007 - 08:26 PM

Let's see. I know I am getting a unicycle, and I am pretty sure I am getting Super Mario Galaxy, as well as a Wii zapper.

#13 Fire Wizzrobe

Fire Wizzrobe

Master

• Members

Posted 24 December 2007 - 08:38 PM

I got a crazy hoodie- this one for Christmas, and that's the only significant thing I got. But it doesn't really matter since I satisfied with everything else I have.

#14 Aslion

Aslion

End Fascism

• Members

Posted 24 December 2007 - 08:57 PM

So far I got:

This
This

and 160 bucks.

#15 Hunter P Brown

Hunter P Brown

Deified

• Members

Posted 24 December 2007 - 08:57 PM

I'm awesome. I actually got a better christmas this year than I did last year. It's not much, but see for yourself why it's awesome.

Bluray Disk player w/ Terminator 2, Die Hard Quadrilogy, and Pirates 3
Dragonball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3, Wii version
20 bucks worth of Maple Cards (I wish NX, but I'm not picky)
New Trench Coat
An order placed for Horde - Alive in Oslo CD album. Should be here in a couple of weeks.
450 bucks total...so far (from paychecks and selling my high school broken down car).

That's about it. And that's just from my mom and stepdad (and from working at work). I see my sister and my grandma tomorrow morning, and my dad hopefully this weekend.

EDIT: Quadrilogy, not Trilogy. Why do they make movie sequels decades apart these days? lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users