NJF's Final LP Announcement & PureZC Retirement

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 05 October 2018 - 01:48 PM

In the wake of me retiring from EotM/Showcase, and PureZC's steady decline, I will no longer be sharing my Let's Plays here. 

Please follow me on My LP's Discord or follow me on Twitch & Youtube to keep up to date on my content. Be sure to follow me on both Youtube and Twitch because I stream on both channels. Which channel I stream on often decides on the game I am playing. 

Also, consider this my partial retirement from PureZC itself since this website really doesn't offer me much anymore now that PureZC has its own discord. I'll still release quests here (and post in topics related to quest help script requests and stuff), and probably will be active when my quests are released to address concerns and questions related to such quests, but outside of that I haven't really been actively posting here in months, and probably never will again. 

• WindRobe likes this

#2 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Banned

Posted 05 October 2018 - 04:39 PM

The only reason PZC is declining is cause y'all keep leaving :blah:

Nah, but I hear ya. The LP forums aren't very active, at all these days. Having your own server/ outlet for it also offers you full control over it too, which is always nice.

• Jared, TheLegend_njf and Deathrider like this

#3 Jamian

Jamian

ZC enthusiast

• Members

Posted 05 October 2018 - 05:22 PM

The only reason PZC is declining is cause y'all keep leaving :blah:

I agree. If you miss the more active PureZC days, retiring won't help. 

#4 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 08 October 2018 - 10:16 PM

Sometimes you just gotta pull the plug. ;p

#5 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 06 November 2019 - 07:57 AM

I've created a new discord which will contain a backlog of every ZC related episode I've ever done. Other games will be featured too by popular request:

https://discord.gg/frrgxp

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users