▲ Anthus' Let's Play Index ▲

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#31 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Banned

Posted 17 July 2017 - 08:07 PM

Rite of the Storm, and Donkey Kong Country (Drunk) are up, and can be found in the first post in this thread (There's a link in my signature). :)

I do not think I'll be making a separate thread for each game anymore. Unless it is something really special, I just don't see the point. I'll be posting all future LPs in this thread, and more than likely, only once they are actually done, or at the very least uploaded.

#32 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Banned

Posted 13 October 2017 - 03:10 AM

Another dump of high quality content from yours truly. I updated the first post with some minor changes, and a few new vidyas.

#33 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 19 October 2017 - 08:05 PM

I like these: 

Mind if I steal them?
  • Anthus likes this

#34 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Banned

Posted 19 October 2017 - 08:06 PM

I like these: 

Mind if I steal them?

Go for it. I didn't invent triangles, or the color green :P

#35 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Banned

Posted 05 November 2017 - 12:20 PM

Started recording NoeL's Expo entry. This is also a no commentary playthrough.

It's short, with only four dungeons, but it shows off a brand new tileset. So far, it is complete enough to make a Zelda 1-like quest, but with a few more additions, it could become a truly excellent set.

There's the Playlist. I'll add it to the main post when it's done.

#36 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Banned

Posted 07 February 2018 - 10:08 AM

Anthus Plays: Iconoclasts (About 9:30:00)

Game's Official Site | YouTube Playlist | My other LPs

Meet Robin, a cute, renegade mechanic determined to help people. Too bad her ability is considered illegal, and punishable by the One concern, the governing entity. When she gets caught helping people with her trusty wrench, her life gets turned upside down, as she unearths a conflict far bigger than her.

Iconoclasts is a side scrolling action adventure game, with puzzles, and some light Metroidvania elements. It also has a wide array of unique boss enemies, and a good story to carry you through these vibrant, and crazy landscapes. I beat the game with almost no deaths. This is not a 100% run, just me playing through the game. This run is complete with 23 sections, and three additional sections of just the bosses at the end of the playlist.

#37 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Banned

Posted 09 February 2018 - 03:28 PM

Anthus Plays: Super Metroid (No commentary)

YouTube Playlist | My other LPs

Casual, no-commentary playthrough of the SNES classic, Super Metroid. I'm using a 360 controller, and it messes with me at a few points, but other than that, it's a mostly solid playthrough. I don't die, get 90% of items, and beat it all in 2:59 in-game time.

There's not much else to say. You already know what this game is.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users