▲ Anthus' Let's Play Index ▲

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#16 Neppy

Neppy

Grand Overlord Empress

• Members

Posted 11 December 2016 - 06:36 AM

Watched your TLoZ Let's Play. Never watched a single one before. I found it to be very enjoyable, thank you.

• Anthus likes this

#17 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Banned

Posted 11 December 2016 - 11:14 AM

Hey, thanks, I'm glad you liked it! It's also good to know that this was enjoyable for an LP newcomer. :)

#18 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Banned

Posted 11 December 2016 - 09:13 PM

Part 18 of Link to the Past is now up! It's a pretty good ice palace run. :)

#19 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Banned

Posted 11 December 2016 - 09:45 PM

Part 19 is up for A Link to the Past!

This is a long one, but we are able to finish Turtle Rock, and narrowly escape Trinexx. We also find the last piece of heart here, and upon beating the boss, fill up our hearts!

1:50 - Level 7
10:00 - Last heart piece!
13:13 - Get Mirror Shield!
19:09 - Boss!
21:00 - Final Crystal!

#20 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Banned

Posted 12 December 2016 - 09:10 PM

I finished A Link to the Past! Yay, onto greatness.

#21 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Banned

Posted 13 December 2016 - 09:09 PM

I have a new LP for you! It's another console capture. I kind of started recording this one on a whim. Love this game though!

What game? Uhh, duh, it's Four Swords Adventures!

#22 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Banned

Posted 14 December 2016 - 02:17 PM

After a 10-day break, Quest 447 has some more parts! I get through three more dungeons in these next four sections, 12-18! Those parts are pretty long, and might be the start of me recording longer segments, now that I'm becoming more comfortable with this. :)

#23 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Banned

Posted 15 December 2016 - 06:02 PM

Minor update to my LPs. I'm putting OoT on console on hold till I'm able to get a better controller, or one that has a new stick installed. The stick I'm using is not that bad, but I'm trying to do a three-heart run, so I need the controller to be at 100%.

Furthermore, after this weekend, I will be really busy with work, and the holidays, so I might not be posting stuff as much. This doesn't mean I've quit, and I expect to become more active with my LPs around early January (Though I am leaving for a week at the end of the month).

Quest 447 should be wrapped up today or tomorrow, and I'm might try to knock out the second world in FSA. :)

#24 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Banned

Posted 16 December 2016 - 03:53 PM

The last two parts of Quest 447 are uploading! I'll edit this post, and the Quest 447 thread when it is complete! Thanks for watching.

I also have three new FSA episodes that are undergoing editing, and I'll probably make another post, when they are all up. )

So, what's next? I'm thinking of starting Rayman Origins, and finishing up SMB3. I might also do Ms. Splosion Man, or Super Meat Boy, but Rayman will be first.

#25 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Banned

Posted 16 December 2016 - 04:58 PM

Sorry to post again so quick, but hey, it's worth it, we got videos here! Five more, to be exact! I wrapped recording on Quest 447, and now it is fully done, and uploaded with its final two parts being added today, and for Four Swords Adventures, we also have a whopping three more parts! That's all of world 2, you know!

#26 Neppy

Neppy

Grand Overlord Empress

• Members

Posted 16 December 2016 - 05:09 PM

I finished A Link to the Past! Yay, onto greatness.

Will be watching this one when I can.
  • Anthus likes this

#27 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Banned

Posted 16 December 2016 - 05:20 PM

Hope you like it. I think it is only about 4-4.5 hours or so. And thanks! :)

#28 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Banned

Posted 13 July 2017 - 10:37 PM

After a lengthy break, I'm back to recording stuff again. I am currently playing Momodora Reverie Under the Moonlight.

Check out the forum post here for more details! :D

#29 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Banned

Posted 15 July 2017 - 01:25 AM

The second part of Momodora Reverie under the Moonlight has been added to its thread. :D ..It's worth noting that I tried editing different recorded sections together for the first time here, and I used Windows Movie Maker, or whatever it's actually called now. These look grainy, and the audio pops constantly. This will probably just have to do for now, unless I re-record it in the future, but yeah, not using WMM anymore lol. 

I have also begun recording Rite of the Storm, my second ZC LP! That one should be short, only about 3, or 4 episodes, so I might just upload it all at once. I have also been recording OoT on console since like, December of last year. Thankfully I've been keeping notes. I am at the end of the spirit temple on my 100% collection run, but I stopped for a while cause I got wasted, and recorded a section, and got all self conscious about it, but now I don't really care cause no one watches these anyway. :P Also, BotW came out, other stuff happened, I went on a journey of self discovery, etc. Of course, these are all things that should happen during a 100% playthrough of OoT. Okay, 99%. Not getting all Skultullas, or that dumb ass bottle where you gotta catch 10 big poes. So once Momo 4, and RotS wrap, you can expect these to trickle out. They start off kind of bad, but get better. I wasn't very comfortable with he software I was recording with yet in the beginning, but it gets better, maybe?

Expect more frequent updates from me. I have given it some thought, and I might just do all of my updates on Fridays. Like, I'll put my backlog on YouTube, type posts and all that, but just wait till Fridays to post it all at once. I dunno though, we'll see. I have a rather laid back approach to this.

And yes, I will be completing TLoZ: FSA, and SMB3.. eventually. FSA is a higher priority though, atm, and will probably continue after OoT recording wraps.

And remember, check the first post in this thread for a full list of my completed LPs, current LPs, and planned LPs as well as updates to recordings. Happy viewing. :)

If I were to play the GCN Zeldas, would you rather see the HD remakes, or the original versions? I have both, and can do either. Which would be more fun to watch?

#30 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Banned

Posted 16 July 2017 - 03:15 PM

I finished Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight [PC, 100% Map] {10 Parts} (YouTube Playlist | Forum Post)

What's next? Gonna be wrapping up Rite of the Storm, and also uploading DKC1, and SMB3 at some point today or tomorrow. I'm probably just going to upload completed LPs only from now on. It's kind of a pain in the ass to always be editing these threads, and copying links and doing all this formatting and stuff. Plus, with more substantial content updates, it might just be better for everyone :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users