Stream

• Please log in to reply
296 replies to this topic

#31 Eppy

Eppy

Alisa~

• Members

Posted 15 September 2012 - 04:34 PM

aaaaaaaaa you shoulda highlighted me on IRC. I wanted to poke fun at you the whole time icon_razz.gif

#32 The Satellite

The Satellite

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 15 September 2012 - 07:44 PM

Maybe that's why the stream was so enjoyable, I wasn't being berated at my every move. icon_deformed.gif

We're gonna do another stream soon, within twenty minutes, hopefully shorter. I'm gonna try to finish the game in this one, and that'll be the last stream till I'm back from vacation. Swing on by; it's gonna be awesome. icon_biggrin.gif

#33 Evan20000

Evan20000

P͏҉ę͟w͜� ̢͝!

• Members

Posted 15 September 2012 - 08:10 PM

Stream starting!

It's Goofy Time, folks!

#34 -DuCkTApE-

-DuCkTApE-

The "Mask" will take over...

• Members

Posted 15 September 2012 - 09:47 PM

Beause I have to use a crappy computer tonight I cant join. icon_frown.gif I have to wait for it to be uploaded on youtube..

#35 Eppy

Eppy

Alisa~

• Members

Posted 15 September 2012 - 10:42 PM

QUOTE(The Satellite @ Sep 15 2012, 08:44 PM) View Post

Maybe that's why the stream was so enjoyable, I wasn't being berated at my every move. icon_deformed.gif

I'm not THAT bad......oh wait, yeah I am.

Still fun =P

#36 Evan20000

Evan20000

P͏҉ę͟w͜� ̢͝!

• Members

Posted 15 September 2012 - 11:41 PM

IPB Image

Glorious playthrough of MM. I'm happy you had me on board for this entire thing. It sure was a lot of fun doing this with you and gave me something to look forward to after getting home from work these past few nights. icon_biggrin.gif

EDIT: I chose this avatar when Eppy joined the stream. It seemed to personify Eppy during this event icon_razz.gif

#37 The Satellite

The Satellite

• Members

Posted 15 September 2012 - 11:44 PM

Hey, it was great having you guys aboard, and it was great having you all watching too. I'll be uploading the videos tomorrow before I leave, so they'll be viewable there. No streams for quite a while, though dunno what I'll do next. I probably won't be doing them as often; I only did these in such quick succession because I was running out of time to do so. When I'm home, I won't be doing so as often, but I'll do one every now and then.

Thanks again, and the videos will be on YouTube soon. icon_smile.gif

#38 Eppy

Eppy

Alisa~

• Members

Posted 16 September 2012 - 06:22 AM

Urge to steal avatar for myself rising...

#39 Evan20000

Evan20000

P͏҉ę͟w͜� ̢͝!

• Members

Posted 16 September 2012 - 12:44 PM

Feel free to do so.

#40 The Satellite

The Satellite

• Members

Posted 16 September 2012 - 05:09 PM

Alright, well, the Ikana and Stone Tower Temple vids are up and in the index. The final video, which is getting the rest of the Stray Fairies in Stone Tower and beating Majora, should be up in about three hours.

#41 Octorockoncrack

Octorockoncrack

Crystal Warrior

• Members

Posted 16 September 2012 - 05:44 PM

QUOTE(Eppy @ Sep 16 2012, 07:22 AM) View Post

Urge to steal avatar for myself rising...

You? Copying an avatar? Feeeeeeeeeeble....

These were a lot of fun to watch, which is really saying something because I cant stand watching Let's Plays of games. I just dont like hearing people speak while playing a game. But I guess the fact that its live may also have something to do with it. Good job, I'll be sure to be at your next stream. icon_wink.gif

#42 The Satellite

The Satellite

• Members

Posted 16 September 2012 - 08:29 PM

Thanks! I'm glad to hear it. The live part may be part of the appeal, but sometimes it's funny depending on the commentary. Which I thought was solid, thanks to my fellow commentators; couldn't have done it without you guys. I'm sure I could have managed on my own (see my LPs of Sonic 2: The Lost Worlds and ALttP), but it's always better having someone else beside you to make extra jokes and add that extra flavor. So thank you for that, and thank you to those who watched and enjoyed watching it. icon_smile.gif

The last videos are up, so the entire Majora's Mask stream is on YouTube now, in 8 parts. I'm taking a two-week break from streaming, since I'll be out of town, but when I get back, we'll see what happens. Again, I won't be streaming as often as I was, but every now and then, sure. I kind of have my eyes set on a Super Mario 64 stream, perhaps going for 100%, we'll see. That might be fun. I might take other suggestions as well, though I don't think my comp can handle anything above 64 games (I haven't tested yet but I'm guessing it won't). So yeah, hope to have more of these soon. icon_bounce.gif

#43 Octorockoncrack

Octorockoncrack

Crystal Warrior

• Members

Posted 16 September 2012 - 10:14 PM

Super Mario 64 sounds like a nice idea, and I'd prefer to see a 100% run icon_razz.gif

Here are some other things you could look into:

- Super Mario World
- Mario Kart 64 All tracks
- Pokemon Stadium
- Paper Mario
- Mario Party 1, 2, or 3 (I'm sure these would be hilarious!)
- Star Fox 64
- Megaman X, X2, or X3
- Kirby Super Star
- Super Mario Kart icon_twisted.gif

You could also play through some ZC quests as well.

#44 The Satellite

The Satellite

• Members

Posted 16 September 2012 - 10:40 PM

QUOTE(Octorockoncrack @ Sep 16 2012, 11:14 PM) View Post
Here are some other things you could look into:

- Super Mario World
- Mario Kart 64 All tracks
- Pokemon Stadium
- Paper Mario
- Mario Party 1, 2, or 3 (I'm sure these would be hilarious!)
- Star Fox 64
- Megaman X, X2, or X3
- Kirby Super Star
- Super Mario Kart icon_twisted.gif
Discussed this partially in chat, but putting this info here as well:

- Super Mario World: Oh, I'm definitely interested in this, I even contemplated it at one point. Well, LPing it, but streaming it could also be good. Love this game, I'd definitely be interested in trying to stream it.
- Mario Kart 64: I know I did the Special Cup, but there's a possibility I could come back to this as well, since it's a good game.
- Pokemon Stadium: Possibly, though I'm not really feeling this one.
- Paper Mario: The only issue I might have here would be whether or not there are emulation issues; my old computer had terrible flickering in some segments I don't want to subject the viewers to. But this computer plays MM better than my old then, so maybe those are fixed too. We'll see.
- Mario Party: As said in chat, I'd rather get some people together to play this over PJ64k if possible, assuming my net can handle it. That would make it more fun, and I'd prefer the first, but if all else fails single-player over stream might still be funny.
- Star Fox 64: Sure, this would be quick enough. Just run through the best path to Venom and kill him, and bam, over.
- Megaman X: I'd rather familiarize myself with the series more before I attempt this, but maybe in the future.
- Kirby Super Star: Possibly, I love the game and I think I could get pretty far, but I'd have to practice a bit; I'd try to play it the DS way and own myself. >_<
- Super Mario Kart: NO.

#45 Ventus

Ventus

Legend

• Members

Posted 19 September 2012 - 12:51 PM

I'm so going to watch these streams this weekend!. (going to be near highspeed icon_biggrin.gif)
I wanted to join in the streams but you know... I have a handicap...Dial up <.<.

QUOTE(The Satellite @ Sep 16 2012, 10:40 PM) View Post

Paper Mario: The only issue I might have here would be whether or not there are emulation issues; my old computer had terrible flickering in some segments I don't want to subject the viewers to. But this computer plays MM better than my old then, so maybe those are fixed too. We'll see.

Sadly I don't think you'll be able to play Paper Mario on any emulator without that dumb flickering issue.
I know I tried not long ago, with my PC and it still flipped out with those issues. My computer is a beast. and the flickering is still there.
I guess no one will be able to emulate Paper Mario the right way...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Stream

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users