That wraps up the 2012 Superlatives

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Neptune

Neptune

Grand Overlord Empress

• Forum Moderators

Posted 20 February 2013 - 05:15 PM

The Tie-Breaker polls have been figured into the mix now, and we have results for all of the polls this year. Congrats to everyone! I hope everyone has enjoyed it. icon_smile.gif

I do think that next year though, we will cut back on categories, since this years almost seemed overwhelming while going through and voting in each of the polls. I also think we may go back to a dropbox for category ideas.

Feedback is welcome. I'd love to hear thoughts and suggestions. Thanks again everyone!

#2 Koh

Koh

Tamer Koh

• Members

Posted 20 February 2013 - 05:17 PM

Here's a suggestion: Nominate and then vote for Koh next year~

Just kidding, I'm not that into it lol. But it was well put together~

Edited by Koh, 20 February 2013 - 05:17 PM.

#3 SpacemanDan

SpacemanDan

• Members

Posted 20 February 2013 - 05:26 PM

I would like to give a huge thank you to anyone who nominated or voted for me. Very much appreciated! icon_smile.gif

Congratulations to all those who won. You all very much deserved it! And thanks to Rydia for putting this together once again.

#4 Omega

Omega

Yes

• Members

Posted 20 February 2013 - 10:54 PM

QUOTE(SpacemanDan @ Feb 20 2013, 03:26 PM) View Post

I would like to give a huge thank you to anyone who nominated or voted for me. Very much appreciated! icon_smile.gif

Congratulations to all those who won. You all very much deserved it! And thanks to Rydia for putting this together once again.
Heh heh. I voted for you AND Rydia. Looks like TeamUDF won something as well. baha!

#5 Jared

Jared

The Hero of Hyrule

• Members

Posted 21 February 2013 - 12:48 AM

Yay, I won Most likely To Reach 10,000 Posts!!

Thanks everyone. icon_biggrin.gif

#6 Dawnlight

Dawnlight

My name is NOT Jason!

• Members

Posted 21 February 2013 - 07:36 AM

It's all Shane's fault that I won:
* Best Questmaker of the Year
* Most Well-Balanced Questmaker of the Year

and most importantly...

* THAT'S CLASSIFIED

You win this award Shane icon_lol.gif

#7 Linkus

Linkus

• Members

Posted 21 February 2013 - 06:20 PM

Well, I gotta be honest. Some of the ZC-based superlatives should be redone to meet nominee requirements, seeing that a few of the nominees - and winners - break the 2012-only rule. Not trying to be taxing on your responsibilities Rydia (and rest of the staff), but given the situation, it would just be better if we restarted the poll with nominees that actually fit the requirements, and doing it again is a reminder that fact-finding is mandatory for certain categories.

Fortunately, next year, I would suggest putting two people on working with the Superlatives. Making the topics and polls are difficult enough for one person; analyzing and fact-checking the nominees is a task that can be hard enough that it would just require another person.

Edited by Linkus, 21 February 2013 - 06:21 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users