Photo

SotW Announcements & Post Contest Discussion

• Please log in to reply
1580 replies to this topic

#1576 David

David

• Administrators

Posted 27 May 2021 - 03:56 PM

Congratulations to TheManHimself for winning the second SotW in a row!

Screenshot of the Week 756 is now live, so please go there and vote and leave feedback! Some may have noticed that the contest this week was pushed back quite significantly. I would like to try to get the contest back to its schedule, so if anyone is able to submit entries for the next SotW, which is scheduled for June 6th, that would be greatly appreciated! I will post reminders when there are only a few days remaining.

#1577 David

David

• Administrators

Posted 05 June 2021 - 08:53 PM

Hi everyone! This is just a note that we need just 1 more entry to be able to have SotW happen tomorrow! If you have something you'd like to submit, please do so! :)

#1578 Matthew

Matthew

Gatecrash. Gaslamp. Girlboss.

• Forum Staff

Posted 07 June 2021 - 10:01 PM

Dear all,

Apologies for the delay in getting up the SotW 757 It is up now, and can be accessed here!

Congratulations to TheManHimself for winning SotW 756! Will his winning streak continue into the newest competition? You decide...

#1579 David

David

• Administrators

Posted 21 June 2021 - 12:10 AM

Hi everyone! SotW 758 is now open for voting! Please check the entries out and give your feedback if you'd like! :)

SotW 759 and the next SotM are both scheduled for July 4th!

#1580 Matthew

Matthew

Gatecrash. Gaslamp. Girlboss.

• Forum Staff

Posted 08 July 2021 - 12:08 PM

Hello all! Congrats to Jared on winning SotW 758 with his fantastic ruins screen.

SotW 759 is now up here!

SotM 187 is now also up here! Go vote! 

Apologies for the delay; both David and I have been on vacation. I'm posting this from the mountains where my internet connectivity is shaky at best.

• nicklegends and Mitchfork like this

#1581 David

David

• Administrators

Posted 20 July 2021 - 06:07 AM

Hi everyone! Just wanted to inform that we currently have a whopping 0 screenshots so far for the next SotW hehe. Technically it was supposed to be up July 18th, but given that we were late in setting it up last time it makes sense to have the deadline be July 25th instead. If you have anything to submit we would greatly appreciate it! :)
  • Twilight Knight and Matthew like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users