POWER. PRINCESS ZELDA
HAD ONE OF THE TRIFORCE
WITH WISDOM. SHE DIVIDED
IT INTO "8" UNITS TO HIDE
IT FROM "GANNON" BEFORE
SHE WAS CAPTURED.

GO FIND THE "8UNITS
"LINK" TO SAVE HER!

The Legend of Zelda: The Hyrule Fantasy, is finally complete.

Over the years of development, though our constant hyping and advertising, through our previews and demos, we've heard a lot of feedback regarding our quest. Many people gave us incredible criticism, helping us perfect and make a game that we believe anyone can enjoy. We want to tell you, all of those of you out there right now: We've listened.

Many people have criticized the hard, overly complex bosses. We've listened. Every boss in the quest has been redesigned from the ground up with Moosh's wonderful Newbie Boss. With this, we believe we can offer an exciting experience without frustration at the climax of each dungeon.

Many people have criticized the bland, boring dungeon design. We've listened. Every dungeon in the quest has been redesigned from the ground up to be labyrinths that will challenge and test your spatial awareness, that will keep you engaged for hours upon end.

Many people have criticized the long development time and how long it took to get betas out. Many people have also criticized the generic looking tileset the quest was built upon. To both, we've listened. The entire quest has been redesigned completely, from the ground up, with Shane and Lunaria's excellent Vintage Dreams tileset. With this, we have been able to finish the entire quest in record time, as well as provide you with a unique experience as the first quest to ever use this tileset.

We believe, through your criticism, we have made what we believe to be an experience for everyone.

Enhanced Music: https://www.dropbox.... Music.zip?dl=1
Quest: https://www.dropbox....e4i/HF.qst?dl=1

Enjoy.

https://www.purezc.n...e=quests&id=662

• Anthus, Demonlink, Matthew and 1 other like this

#2 Demonlink

Demonlink

Lurking in the shadows...

• Members

Posted 01 April 2018 - 01:21 PM

This isn't an April fool's joke is it? :P

Edit: I now see it's the real deal. Forgive me for ever doubting in your skills!

Edited by Demonlink, 01 April 2018 - 01:30 PM.

#3 General_Milky

General_Milky

Junior

• Members

Posted 01 April 2018 - 10:45 PM

Feels... familiar.

• Deedee likes this

#4 James24

James24

Adept

• Banned

Posted 02 April 2018 - 12:23 AM

No doubt this is based very heavily on Isle of Rebirth.  Just picked this up a few hours ago and I gotta say I love the challenge its...hard.  But unlike Isle of Rebirth there are no cheap nerfs so this quest will probably not be well-received by most players here who prefer easy difficulty.  And the puzzles, well they are interesting.

Unfortunately, I have to stop playing this because I noticed there are some very easy to spot bugs.  I finished the first palace and when I picked up the triforce and the game froze.  Had to f6 continue.  Went back to the triforce room and then exited and got stuck on the boss screen's top left corner.  Had to f6 to continue.  Explored around a bit and the screen immediately north of the first palace and there's a bombable cave - when I bombed it it just turned black but I can't enter it.  If I notice bugs like that then the quest probably hasn't been tested and I can easily get stuck somewhere else because of a real game-breaking bug.  Also can't figure out where to go once I have the roc's feather and how to get to palace 2.

• WindRobe and 2024 like this

#5 deme

deme

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 02 April 2018 - 06:01 AM

dxfy83.png How to get out of this palace? 

2edbl84.png After I beat that boss I opened a chest and this happens. Now I just keep dying.

2u7m82e.png How to open that chest?

• Deedee likes this

#6 2024

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 02 April 2018 - 02:06 PM

So, where do I go after the first dungeon?

Can't seem to find anything and the bombable wall on the screen above the first dungeon doesn't work.

• James24, WindRobe and Deedee like this

#7 Zolias

Zolias

Retired Darknut Captain; Apprentice Wizrobe

• Members

Posted 02 April 2018 - 06:39 PM

This was worse than when I heard the other month about winning 100 billion dollars, but needing to send 5000 for shipping to a Nigerian Prince.... I'm still waiting on my 100 Billion, too :(

#8 WindRobe

WindRobe

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 02 April 2018 - 08:32 PM

No doubt this is based very heavily on Isle of Rebirth.  Just picked this up a few hours ago and I gotta say I love the challenge its...hard.  But unlike Isle of Rebirth there are no cheap nerfs so this quest will probably not be well-received by most players here who prefer easy difficulty.  And the puzzles, well they are interesting.

Unfortunately, I have to stop playing this because I noticed there are some very easy to spot bugs.  I finished the first palace and when I picked up the triforce and the game froze.  Had to f6 continue.  Went back to the triforce room and then exited and got stuck on the boss screen's top left corner.  Had to f6 to continue.  Explored around a bit and the screen immediately north of the first palace and there's a bombable cave - when I bombed it it just turned black but I can't enter it.  If I notice bugs like that then the quest probably hasn't been tested and I can easily get stuck somewhere else because of a real game-breaking bug.  Also can't figure out where to go once I have the roc's feather and how to get to palace 2.

ya i also ran into those nasty bugs ans also sometimes link freezes up and cant move and cant use map button only hit start for menu so also have to  f6 out of it.

• James24 and Useless Old Man Wisdom like this

#9 James24

James24

Adept

• Banned

Posted 02 April 2018 - 11:34 PM

Is/was this quest an April fool's joke? :)

• WindRobe and Deedee like this

#10 2024

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 03 April 2018 - 05:18 AM

*Sigh*

Well played, man. Well played. The ~10MB size really threw me off

(I'm too old for this)

• WindRobe and Deedee like this

#11 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:She / Her, They / Them

Posted 03 April 2018 - 12:25 PM

So, where do I go after the first dungeon?

Can't seem to find anything and the bombable wall on the screen above the first dungeon doesn't work.

You need to let the Triforce cutscene play out. I thought the looping was funny at the time despite it being a bug by the glowy script I was using. I never thought about leaving the Triforce room because you never have any need to go back there, but I never thought about people f6ing out of the Triforce (there is no way to infinitely loop the Triforce as far as I know, it will eventually end if it takes too long).

If you wish to continue, cheat is

Spoiler
. Warp to Plains, screen 13. None of the other Triforces have this problem. I would also prefer if you don't use this cheat to make the game easier, I'd prefer it if you just used it to fix this one (and only) game-breaking bug (I tested this extensively, that's the only one I didn't find).

Is/was this quest an April fool's joke? :)

Noooooo....

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Anthus likes this

#12 Zorlaf

Zorlaf

Illustrious

• Members

Posted 03 April 2018 - 02:48 PM

That second dungeon feels familiar, but I can't put my finger on it... :eyebrow:

• Deedee likes this

#13 WindRobe

WindRobe

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 03 April 2018 - 05:58 PM

That second dungeon feels familiar, but I can't put my finger on it... :eyebrow:

its the map of the first level in isle of rebirth the ruins level.

#14 Jared

Jared

Deified

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 03 April 2018 - 06:15 PM

I can't believe people were stupid enough to believe this, lol.

• Shane and Deedee like this

#15 Sans

Sans

Hey kid wanna buy hot dogs ?

• Members

Posted 03 April 2018 - 08:02 PM

Wow :P i did beat the second boss but... The chest was a trick !! and after that ZC crashed... 

• Anthus, Shane and Deedee like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users