Ice Candle

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Sans

Sans

Hey kid wanna buy hot dogs ?

• Members

Posted 25 July 2019 - 05:33 PM

hi there i would like to ask a request. Well it's not really for a custom item but instead of the 'Blue Candle' item.

In fact the candle item would have a specific function: Instead of red flames blue flames would shoot from the candle and when the flame touch a torch (maybe using a specific ffc for this for making the torchs works for the scripted candle and for the normal candle (or ember seed.), and when the flame touch the enemy then the enemy will turn into a ice block. (wich would be usefull for certain ice puzzle.) Onces the enemy frozes the only way to defroze the enemy would be uses candle (or the ember seed.), or destroy the ice (and the enemy with it) with a hammer. Certain enemy would not be able to be frozen but could takes damages that only works for the scripted item like normal items would do normaly. 

This item would be the only weapon be able to 'kill' flames.

Edited by Sans, 25 July 2019 - 05:34 PM.

#2 Emily

Emily

Scripter / Dev

• ZC Developers

Posted 03 August 2019 - 07:28 AM

hi there i would like to ask a request. Well it's not really for a custom item but instead of the 'Blue Candle' item.

In fact the candle item would have a specific function: Instead of red flames blue flames would shoot from the candle and when the flame touch a torch (maybe using a specific ffc for this for making the torchs works for the scripted candle and for the normal candle (or ember seed.), and when the flame touch the enemy then the enemy will turn into a ice block. (wich would be usefull for certain ice puzzle.) Onces the enemy frozes the only way to defroze the enemy would be uses candle (or the ember seed.), or destroy the ice (and the enemy with it) with a hammer. Certain enemy would not be able to be frozen but could takes damages that only works for the scripted item like normal items would do normaly. 

This item would be the only weapon be able to 'kill' flames.

Not going to comment on most of this, but, freezing enemies solid is a planned engine feature; so you'd probably want to wait for that

#3 Timelord

Timelord

The Timelord

• Banned

Posted 03 August 2019 - 10:57 AM

That, or use an eweapon script.

Blue flame is standard item editor stuff.

You need to specify a ZC version in these requests mate.

Requests for 2.53 are wildly different from 2.55 requests. I have no clue, in what version you want to use this.

#4 Sans

Sans

Hey kid wanna buy hot dogs ?

• Members

Posted 03 August 2019 - 05:39 PM

okey i'll wait until 2.55 is complete then ^^'

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users