1337 Screenshot Thread

• Please log in to reply
190 replies to this topic

#181 Evile

Evile

Dolphinslayer

• Members

Posted 05 August 2010 - 02:28 PM

Looks really nice. I like the palettes*shot*.

icon_razz.gif

#182 SpacemanDan

SpacemanDan

• Members

Posted 05 August 2010 - 04:06 PM

Thank you, ZeebraStallion. You would be right; it is the Fort Knights.

Thanks Evile. I love the palettes. icon_smile.gif Nice work on those. icon_wink.gif

#183 Moo2wo

Moo2wo

Yes, you're seeing this.

• Members

Posted 05 August 2010 - 04:08 PM

QUOTE(ZebraStallion @ Aug 5 2010, 03:25 PM) View Post

It looks great so far. You're remaking The Fort Knights, right?

We're allowed to remake quests that didn't use the classic tileset now? WHAT HAS THIS WORLD COME TO!?! icon_freak.gif

Seriously, awesome map, Blaman. I tried to remake some screens from Oracle of Ages once and it didn't turn out so well.

#184 SpacemanDan

SpacemanDan

• Members

Posted 28 August 2010 - 10:21 AM

QUOTE(Moo2wo @ Aug 5 2010, 05:08 PM) View Post

We're allowed to remake quests that didn't use the classic tileset now? WHAT HAS THIS WORLD COME TO!?! icon_freak.gif

Seriously, awesome map, Blaman. I tried to remake some screens from Oracle of Ages once and it didn't turn out so well.

Thanks. icon_smile.gif Sorry to hear about the remake, though.

A small update. I finished the basic stuff for Hersila and am now going to either finish adding detail to Razmargus and Hersila or get to Odentia and finish that up.

EDIT: Heh...I forgot the link. D:

#185 Moo2wo

Moo2wo

Yes, you're seeing this.

• Members

Posted 28 August 2010 - 11:46 AM

Looks good so far. I like the way the water in Lake Hersila looks.

Edit: There's a tile error on the mountains near the entrance to the lava area. (I can't think of what it's called right now.)

Edited by Moo2wo, 29 August 2010 - 10:02 AM.

#186 SpacemanDan

SpacemanDan

• Members

Posted 13 September 2010 - 10:49 AM

Thanks. icon_smile.gif I think I fixed the one you're talking about with this new one. The entire overworld outline is done and I finished adding the detail to Razmargus. Check it out! icon_biggrin.gif

So that only leaves me two areas to detail, then I move on to adding the puzzles and enemies. Once done, my favorite part begins: dungeon building. icon_smile.gif

Methinks I should get around to making a real thread for this rather than just show screenies off here. icon_razz.gif

#187 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 13 September 2010 - 11:44 AM

Looks great. My only complaint is that the graveyard looks too bland. icon_deformed.gif

Seriously though, it looks great. Faithful to the original, yet still different enough to be interesting again. Great work!

#188 Tree

Tree

Everything must go away

• Members

Posted 28 November 2010 - 08:54 PM

What is this topic about

#189 Migokalle

Migokalle

Weeeeeeee!!

• Members

Posted 28 November 2010 - 09:08 PM

QUOTE(cremeens1000 @ Nov 29 2010, 03:54 AM) View Post
What is this topic about
Well, I will tell you this: If you ever wonder what a topic is about again in the future, the first step in finding out (before asking in the same topic) would be to check the first post.

Let me quote:
The official 1337 D3s1gn P4d screenshot thread!

Along with that little piece of information, the topic is located in the 1337 D3s1gn P4d Quest Project Forum, which indicates that it's a place for the owners to post screenshots of their quests. Didn't think that'd be too hard to understand icon_shrug.gif

#190 Nathaniel

Nathaniel

Deified

• Forum Moderators

Posted 28 November 2010 - 09:08 PM

This is a Quest Project Forum, cremeens1000. This particular one (1337 D3s1gn P4d, that is) is hosted by Blaman and Lemon, to show off their projects. This particular topic in this forum is to show screenshots from their projects. I hope that is clear enough for you.

#191 Tree

Tree

Everything must go away

• Members

Posted 28 November 2010 - 09:14 PM

QUOTE(Nathaniel @ Nov 28 2010, 10:08 PM) View Post

This is a Quest Project Forum, cremeens1000. This particular one (1337 D3s1gn P4d, that is) is hosted by Blaman and Lemon, to show off their projects. This particular topic in this forum is to show screenshots from their projects. I hope that is clear enough for you.

Okay. Thanks for being a little nicer. I don't like when people replace letters with numbers so I didn't read the whole tittle.
Sorry.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users