Photo

[OtBP] How is the forum doing?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19 replies to this topic

Poll: This is an unnecessary poll title. (38 member(s) have cast votes)

How is OtBP doing, in your opinion?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#16 Nuvo

Nuvo

fishies

• Members

Posted 25 August 2008 - 04:55 PM

Also, I have to say, the RP threads, the reason you see them most often aren't always since there are the most of them, but they have to have constant posts in them because it's a roleplayed fiction. So you'll commonly see them bumped.

If you want to get the RP out of the way, look in the rest of the forum, you'll find plenty of topics without RP in them.

#17 Alestance

Alestance

Saint Alestance - Eliminator of the ZGP format

• Members

Posted 26 August 2008 - 10:00 AM

even so, the lack of other content is kinda disappointing, is it not?

#18 Koopa

Koopa

The child behind the turtle

• Members

Posted 26 August 2008 - 12:23 PM

We do have "toplite". I guess the best thing to do against lack of other content would be ... post.

#19 Schwa

Schwa

Enjoy the Moment more. This strengthens Imagination.

• Members

Posted 22 October 2008 - 09:46 PM

I love this forum. Not just because of the RPs (which I believe I brought to PZC in the first place, heh), but... well, IMO it's serving the purpose it was supposed to, at least for me it is (was, is, either way... I know I was gone for a while but while I was here it worked)... I can come in here and make threads that normally wouldn't be important enough to merit a full thread in General Discussion, or wouldn't fit as well, for example the Moogle Comfort thread (which I still need to bump actually)... Also, in GD I once made an Autism thread; this was before OTBP existed, and I admit I felt a little weird while posting it, 'cause I didn't really knew if it fit. If OTBP had been around then, I DEFINITELY would've made it here instead.

This forum means tons to me. My vote goes towards keeping it. I hope my opinion matters after I've been gone so long. icon_confused.gif

#20 Koopa

Koopa

The child behind the turtle

• Members

Posted 27 October 2008 - 09:46 AM

Your opinion, good Sir, matters just as much as it did on day one.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users