The Glory Squad

• Please log in to reply
186 replies to this topic

#16 Tabletpillow

Tabletpillow

Hi

• Members

Posted 31 December 2017 - 04:41 PM

You know, I'm curious what script you used for the first form o Takagon. Did you script it yourself? Is it some weird enemy editor jank I don't know?

It was the Dancenut script.

I have 3 Clocks and I am in Yarna Desert. Should I have the lens for now ? - If so, I would appreciate some tips where to find it / Lukaz

Try going back to Yolka Beach and explore around that place, there's a hidden cave that will lead you to the lens.

I'm stuck with trying to defeat Alpha. I wonder if he's the first boss or the second one or maybe the the 3th boss. I wonder if i should find another dungeon to get the first clock 

You can tackle the first three bosses in any order. Alpha shouldn't be too hard if you have the big shield on. Be sure to look around the outside areas of Hyrule Castle. That's where the first clock of courage is.

#17 Sans

Sans

Hey kid wanna buy hot dogs ?

• Members

Posted 31 December 2017 - 06:19 PM

Thanks

#18 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 01 January 2018 - 07:47 AM

Are these Clocks meant to be collected in number orders ? - I have got 1, 2 ,3 and 5. Think I need some tips for the location of number 4. / Lukaz

Edited by Lukaz, 01 January 2018 - 08:39 AM.

#19 Tabletpillow

Tabletpillow

Hi

• Members

Posted 01 January 2018 - 03:24 PM

Are these Clocks meant to be collected in number orders ? - I have got 1, 2 ,3 and 5. Think I need some tips for the location of number 4. / Lukaz

You'll eventually find it if you keep exploring. But Level 4 is located south of East Yarna Desert. Don't forget about the Forbidden Island. You can get the bracelet and ocarina now. The bracelet being in a secret shop in East Yarna Desert.

#20 sctmorgan

sctmorgan

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 01 January 2018 - 08:46 PM

This is a great guest.  There is much mystery and wondering around to find items.  I have so far got 7 clocks just by wondering and trying to remember the hints.  I did beat Alpha but unfortunately I can't Omega.  I think I'm through for now because I can't get to find Showdown Dungeon (Clock # 8 maybe) without getting into the Cave of Ordeals via unlocking Din's Passage.  If anyone can remember the info on Din's Passage, please let me know.  Good Luck everyone.

#21 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 02 January 2018 - 12:52 PM

Thanks a30.......for this great quest........but soooo hard :snide: ( maybe there should be a light verson :eyebrow: ) - I´m in Forbidden Island and have problems with the flames of pyshior. Do I need to come back later or should I get past it now / Lukaz

Edited by Lukaz, 02 January 2018 - 01:35 PM.

#22 Tabletpillow

Tabletpillow

Hi

• Members

Posted 02 January 2018 - 05:34 PM

Thanks a30.......for this great quest........but soooo hard :snide: ( maybe there should be a light verson :eyebrow: ) - I´m in Forbidden Island and have problems with the flames of pyshior. Do I need to come back later or should I get past it now / Lukaz

To remove the flames, you must solve a maze path in Hyrule castle. You will find the hint of the maze path in a cave in West Hyrule that requires the flippers. Hope this helps.

#23 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 03 January 2018 - 05:37 AM

Okay, then I have to look for the flippers/ Lukaz

#24 Sans

Sans

• Members

Posted 03 January 2018 - 01:31 PM

ok so i got all 3 clocks but i have more problem: I have to find a pink blade but i don't even know where that blade is. I trie to explore the top of the Death Mountain but there's so many enemy that take alot damage to Link so i guess it's for later.

#25 Tabletpillow

Tabletpillow

Hi

• Members

Posted 03 January 2018 - 04:33 PM

ok so i got all 3 clocks but i have more problem: I have to find a pink blade but i don't even know where that blade is. I trie to explore the top of the Death Mountain but there's so many enemy that take alot damage to Link so i guess it's for later.

It's in a cave hidden around bushes west hyrule.

#26 Sans

Sans

• Members

Posted 03 January 2018 - 04:45 PM

ok 

#27 Aussie Riolu

Aussie Riolu

• Members

Posted 04 January 2018 - 04:25 AM

Where's the Spirit Necklace? 

EDIT: Found it. I went there but I just never got around to finishing it I guess. lol

Edited by Aussie Riolu, 04 January 2018 - 06:25 AM.

#28 derby77

derby77

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 04 January 2018 - 09:03 AM

I seem to be missing arrow in area to beat alpha or I can't figure out how to get through the left side where there's moveable statue.

#29 sctmorgan

sctmorgan

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 04 January 2018 - 12:12 PM

This is a very hard quest.  I have got out over 250 times. Yikes...  I'm in Showdown Dungeon and have gotten to the end but can't beat the Boss Link.  I've used 100 bombs on him and he's still in rare form.  Any help on beating Link???

I would suggest adding an option to get a pink potion before encountering the Boss Link. 

#30 Zolias

Zolias

Retired Darknut Captain; Apprentice Wizrobe

• Members

Posted 04 January 2018 - 12:49 PM

Please tell me there's a better defensive upgrade than the Knight's Mail, especially after how much ridiculous damage the enemies seem to dish out in the Forbidden Palace (A certain monster-in-a-box puts out like 6 hearts of damage with the Knight's Mail)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users