Eiyuu

• Please log in to reply
446 replies to this topic

#16 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 11 July 2014 - 06:37 PM

How come I never heard of this quest until now? Looks like a few talented names has helped with this quest.

#17 Teamudf

Teamudf

24/7

• Members

Posted 11 July 2014 - 06:40 PM

I kept it pretty under wraps off my channel. I intend on being more public about my new stuff.

#18 chiefbigcalf

chiefbigcalf

Warrior

• Members

Posted 11 July 2014 - 06:41 PM

I have the key in Winterfall Path, now I'm roaming around looking for a place to use it    :swelter:  I think I need a  bone.. woof woof

#19 Teamudf

Teamudf

24/7

• Members

Posted 11 July 2014 - 06:42 PM

Chief, head right from the entrance to Winterfall. A sign will point to Level 1.

#20 Air Luigi

Air Luigi

Tio guachi

• Members

Posted 11 July 2014 - 06:52 PM

r09gfo.png

How can I open the chest? Totally stuck again xD All the paths closed.

#21 Teamudf

Teamudf

24/7

• Members

Posted 11 July 2014 - 06:58 PM

That chest is kind of mean...it actually can't be opened at that point. If you use the red/blue switches well enough you can make it to the basement and into the next portion of the level.

As an aside, the new update is processed thanks to Moosh. It fixes some random goofy things.

#22 WindRobe

WindRobe

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 11 July 2014 - 07:35 PM

2i8dnk1.png

anything inportant in this room should i know about or this a deadend room casuse i read the book and all it says about some man love someone titled the dance of a goddess.

#23 Joaish (RedTribeLink)

Joaish (RedTribeLink)

Junior

• Members

Posted 11 July 2014 - 07:55 PM

So, I have the Timeshift Stone Staff and I've beaten Duke at the Red/Blue switch place.  I came back to Brace Dest and I used the staff magic on the switch at the beginning to open the way upstairs.  It lead to this room.  Is it possible to lower these grey blocks or am I supposed to come back later?

#24 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 11 July 2014 - 08:02 PM

There's another dungeon you'll want to go to before you return to Brace Dest. You won't be able to get far in there without a certain item that triggers stuff in rooms with the red blood drop marking.

#25 Teamudf

Teamudf

24/7

• Members

Posted 11 July 2014 - 08:06 PM

ZCFan: Nah, that's just kind of a heal or warp back to the beginning room.

RedTribe: You can lower those blocks if you have the Bow, but as Moosh said you'll want to look for another level first. Brace Dest will eventually stop you if you don't have another item. If you talked to a girl after Sanskrit, she will help you on where to go at her house. If you talked to the Saito clan members instead, someone on the top floor of the Dojo will have information about a cave you need to find.

Edited by Teamudf, 11 July 2014 - 08:06 PM.

#26 Joaish (RedTribeLink)

Joaish (RedTribeLink)

Junior

• Members

Posted 11 July 2014 - 08:13 PM

Thanks guys, I'll be sure to check those places out.  This quest so far was definitely well worth the wait!  Great job, Teamudf.

#27 Air Luigi

Air Luigi

Tio guachi

• Members

Posted 11 July 2014 - 09:50 PM

20pyf0k.png33mpoao.png

Is there something here? I suspect that these rooms are connected with the hint in the big lock room, but I'm not very inspired today. I used a key, but I need another key or the big key.

PD: Nevermind, done.

Edited by Air Luigi, 11 July 2014 - 10:04 PM.

#28 girogore

girogore

• Members

Posted 11 July 2014 - 10:05 PM

fc5pgiu.png

Pretty minor bug, but if you swim up to that Goron you actually get stuck (have to F6 continue)

#29 WindRobe

WindRobe

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 12 July 2014 - 12:08 AM

ZCFan: Nah, that's just kind of a heal or warp back to the beginning room.

RedTribe: You can lower those blocks if you have the Bow, but as Moosh said you'll want to look for another level first. Brace Dest will eventually stop you if you don't have another item. If you talked to a girl after Sanskrit, she will help you on where to go at her house. If you talked to the Saito clan members instead, someone on the top floor of the Dojo will have information about a cave you need to find.

aww ok still looking for keys in this place and such

#30 Teamudf

Teamudf

24/7

• Members

Posted 12 July 2014 - 02:02 AM

Pretty minor bug, but if you swim up to that Goron you actually get stuck (have to F6 continue)

Yeah, the NPC script I'm using doesn't seem to be the friendliest one out there. I'll add some more land for the next update at least though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users