bracelet/glove

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 chiefbigcalf

chiefbigcalf

Warrior

• Members

Posted 03 August 2014 - 08:19 PM

Been to quite a few areas as allowed, but need the bracelet/glove . Is it in the same dungeon as the one where I got the  raft ??  because I can't find the bracelet/glove.....exploring  with raft hasn't led me to it either (yet)

Edited by chiefbigcalf, 04 August 2014 - 05:14 AM.

#2 AtrusW0nder

AtrusW0nder

Creator

• Members

Posted 04 August 2014 - 07:51 AM

Bracelet is not in the same dungeon where you find the raft. It is in a dungeon to the far Eastern side of the map. It's a dark dungeon

#3 sctmorgan

sctmorgan

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 04 August 2014 - 06:10 PM

Started playing so far ok.  Have 3 hearts.  Is the ladder in this quest.  If so, hint?   :bounce:

#4 AtrusW0nder

AtrusW0nder

Creator

• Members

Posted 04 August 2014 - 07:21 PM

Yes, the ladder is in this quest. The ladder is located in the giant tomb level along with a few other hidden goodies to find. Make sure you explore that dungeon well.

#5 chiefbigcalf

chiefbigcalf

Warrior

• Members

Posted 05 August 2014 - 12:47 PM

I have bracelet, ladder, sword upgrade (where there was no choice, just a good old American sword upgrade), bomb upgrade, purse upgrade, raft, tunic upgrade,  hookshot, super bomb, blah blah blah  ...hell I guess that's everything....but I DON'T have the hammer.  Which is cool.  This is a very cool quest for exploring with the ever impending doom of using up your life or magic or arrows or bombs......and I mean ever impending doom of running out of supplies.  Combine that with lack of direction and names for levels and enemies regenerated on every screen,.....you are just kind out there by yourself and good luck, mofo!!    But it has me hooked.....if I have any questions (which I had quite a few) just go forth in the spirit of blind exploration and try to piece it together.....nobody will hold your hand.  Suck it up and go for it, bunky!!

#6 AtrusW0nder

AtrusW0nder

Creator

• Members

Posted 05 August 2014 - 05:18 PM

If your searching for the hammer, I suggest you search the far Western mountains. Ladder will be needed.

#7 sctmorgan

sctmorgan

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 05 August 2014 - 06:08 PM

I can't get in the tomb area with the little items that I have.  Where did you get the bracelet, ladder and sword upgrade?

I have bracelet, ladder, sword upgrade (where there was no choice, just a good old American sword upgrade), bomb upgrade, purse upgrade, raft, tunic upgrade,  hookshot, super bomb, blah blah blah  ...hell I guess that's everything....but I DON'T have the hammer.  Which is cool.  This is a very cool quest for exploring with the ever impending doom of using up your life or magic or arrows or bombs......and I mean ever impending doom of running out of supplies.  Combine that with lack of direction and names for levels and enemies regenerated on every screen,.....you are just kind out there by yourself and good luck, mofo!!    But it has me hooked.....if I have any questions (which I had quite a few) just go forth in the spirit of blind exploration and try to piece it together.....nobody will hold your hand.  Suck it up and go for it, bunky!!

#8 AtrusW0nder

AtrusW0nder

Creator

• Members

Posted 05 August 2014 - 09:05 PM

That is much later...for now just concentrate on exploring the far Eastern plains..

#9 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 05 August 2014 - 10:08 PM

well.. you never know..! that candle looks like that magic book,, it fooled me a bit  :nerd: :nerd: :tard:

#10 phatjak69

phatjak69

Junior

• Members

Posted 06 August 2014 - 04:43 PM

In the dungeon in the middle of the eastern plains, there's a room with a Wizzrobe who spawns other Wizzrobes, I can't damage any of them.  Help?

#11 AtrusW0nder

AtrusW0nder

Creator

• Members

Posted 06 August 2014 - 09:53 PM

reflect the spawning wizrobe magic on the spawning wizrobe (the one whos spawns the others). He takes one hit from reflected magic.

#12 phatjak69

phatjak69

Junior

• Members

Posted 07 August 2014 - 01:22 AM

Do I need a mirror shield?

#13 AtrusW0nder

AtrusW0nder

Creator

• Members

Posted 07 August 2014 - 07:34 AM

yes

#14 phatjak69

phatjak69

Junior

• Members

Posted 07 August 2014 - 02:33 PM

Found the mirror shield completely by accident, this quest is HAAAAAAAAAARD.

#15 sctmorgan

sctmorgan

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 08 August 2014 - 07:38 PM

NVM

Edited by sctmorgan, 08 August 2014 - 11:49 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users