Photo

Mina the Hollower

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 The Satellite

The Satellite

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 04 February 2022 - 12:43 AM

The Shovel Knight developers are making a Game Boy Zelda-like. What else can I say but sign me the fuck up? And also tease myself since I always make fun of indie Zelda-likes for basically stealing Minish Cap graphics yet I'm not saying anything about this game's resemblances to Game Boy Zelda tiles.

Currently has a Kickstarter, though it has already reached its goal. Also understandable if you'd rather not contribute to Kickstarter considering the platform's stance on the blockchain.

Figured this was worth bringing to the attention of a forum full of Zelda fans but it's for that reason I imagine most of you have already heard about it. If not because of the whole... *ahem* same developers as Shovel Knight thing.

• ShadowTiger, Magi_Hero, Jenny and 1 other like this

#2 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 04 February 2022 - 09:02 PM

Embed seems to be broken on my end. But I'd seen this one and it looks pretty good. Definitely has the same sound style as Shovel Knight but the Zelda style gameplay interests me a lot more than just the names attached. And this is actually the Shovel Knight developers for real this time, not just being published by them, yeah? I remember the Cyber Shadow trailer looked pretty hype but then seeing the game in action later it seemed underwhelming to me.

• The Satellite likes this

#3 The Satellite

The Satellite

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 04 February 2022 - 09:12 PM

FIxed the embed. Swear it worked in preview as I was posting. But yeah, this is YCG developing, not just publishing.

#4 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted 05 February 2022 - 01:30 AM

This looks amazing, and I'm excited for it.

That said, please no corpse run mechanics. Please.

• Russ likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users