Moblin Invasion Help

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#16 TheOnlyOne

TheOnlyOne

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 07 March 2015 - 06:29 PM

Grats on finishing the quest. Glad you enjoyed it.

#17 SofaKing

SofaKing

Defender

• Members

Posted 15 March 2015 - 08:45 PM

I think I need either the whistle or hookshot to move on and can't find either.  Small hint as to whichever one I should get first?

#18 TheOnlyOne

TheOnlyOne

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 15 March 2015 - 08:53 PM

You can get them in either order... The hookshot is in the level which comes after the lake dungeon, and the whistle is in the in level that comes after the forest dungeon (you can do either first.)

#19 SofaKing

SofaKing

Defender

• Members

Posted 15 March 2015 - 09:01 PM

I finished both the lake dungeon and the forest dungeon.  So do you mean either the Like Like level or the palace level?  Or is there another one I'm missing?

I looked around in the like like level but I can't figure out how to damage the big grey guys.  

Edit:  I found the hookshot.

Edited by SofaKing, 15 March 2015 - 09:21 PM.

#20 TheOnlyOne

TheOnlyOne

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 15 March 2015 - 09:12 PM

Right, you can do either now. The big grey like likes require the whistle to kill, so you'll have to find it; it's in the lagoon. There is a key hidden in some grass which you might be missing.

#21 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 30 August 2015 - 08:25 AM

Just recently picked up this quest and I found this bug in the Lake Plug:

a3tNLyY.png?1

When I enter these stairs, it just goes into a random item cellar. I'm pretty sure a passageway was meant to be here :P

Edit: Also, where exactly is the Bow located?

#22 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators

Posted 04 October 2015 - 11:11 AM

Reviving this topic real quick:

bSddqBP.png

What am I supposed to do here? I tried everything I can on that statue to the top-left, but I got nothing. Any ideas as to how I can progress in this dungeon?

#23 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 07 October 2015 - 12:12 PM

bSddqBP.png

What am I supposed to do here? I tried everything I can on that statue to the top-left, but I got nothing. Any ideas as to how I can progress in this dungeon?

bSddqBP.png

You need the wand to open this... alse bring the flute along to brake dow those larger like like :unsure: :unsure:

• Shane likes this

#24 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators

Posted 07 October 2015 - 12:14 PM

You need the wand to open this... alse bring the flute along to brake dow those larger like like :unsure: :unsure:

Oh I see, so where exactly do I find the Wand?

#25 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 07 October 2015 - 04:06 PM

Oh I see, so where exactly do I find the Wand?

you need to getbow and arrows from "forest root" a tree dow closeto the water..when you finish this level and come out, everything changed outside,, need to go way up till you see the green wall , to the left there's a cave, the man in there will ask you for a dark potion, which is locate in a shop all the way to the right(burn a bush_) bring to the man and he'll give you the wand,, now go dow ,,way down to the like like lagun , use wand on the entrance, after entering make to the right, about two rooms you'll find the flute................................... :-/  :-/  

• Eddy likes this

#26 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators

Posted 08 October 2015 - 01:03 PM

you need to getbow and arrows from "forest root" a tree dow closeto the water..when you finish this level and come out, everything changed outside,, need to go way up till you see the green wall , to the left there's a cave, the man in there will ask you for a dark potion, which is locate in a shop all the way to the right(burn a bush_) bring to the man and he'll give you the wand,, now go dow ,,way down to the like like lagun , use wand on the entrance, after entering make to the right, about two rooms you'll find the flute................................... :-/  :-/  

Thanks for the help so far! However I appear to be stuck yet again.

I just got the Boss Key in the Moblin Mansion, but I have no idea where to use it. Any ideas as to where I can go?

Edit: Nevermind, found it. That was obscure as all hell lol

#27 soxfan2k4

soxfan2k4

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 26 December 2015 - 10:06 AM

So I'm in a room in House that dropped a treasure chest after defeating all the moblins, and I cant open it.  I have touched it from all four sides, and stabbed it w. the white sword and nothing happens

I'm pretty sure I need whatever is in there to continue as I cant carry bombs yet and the rest of the level is a dead end

The room is located after going east 1 and then north from the start

#28 TheOnlyOne

TheOnlyOne

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 27 December 2015 - 05:34 AM

You need a key to open that chest. You should be able to find one in the previous room.

#29 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 27 December 2015 - 03:01 PM

oh this quest,, I'll give a  whirl for nostalgia sake --- would like to see those older players  though :-/ :-/

Edited by vravelo, 27 December 2015 - 03:02 PM.

#30 salvidienus

salvidienus

• Members

Posted 29 June 2019 - 05:35 PM

I am stuck. Where do I find the bow? I need it to finish the cave in the brown forest. Also how do I push the lever in the cave in the middle of the sea?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users