Photo

Screenshot of the Week 413

Anthus LTTP Franky

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
24 replies to this topic

Poll: Screenshot of Week 413 (41 member(s) have cast votes)

~

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#16 Dawnlight

Dawnlight

My name is NOT Jason!

• Members

Posted 03 June 2013 - 07:18 PM

I don't get it.

It's a game on the DS. The Mario looks very similar to the artstyle of that game.

#17 NoeL

NoeL

Legend

• Members

Posted 03 June 2013 - 07:35 PM

Will that Mario sprite appear in your quest, or was that purely for a joke? It would make an awesome 'Triforce to pass' room :P

Purely a joke. He won't be appearing in any quests I make.

#18 Tree

Tree

Everything must go away

• Members

Posted 03 June 2013 - 08:03 PM

It's a game on the DS. The Mario looks very similar to the artstyle of that game.

I thought it twas Mario's head pasted on Michael Jackson's body.

#19 NoeL

NoeL

Legend

• Members

Posted 03 June 2013 - 08:16 PM

I thought it twas Mario's head pasted on Michael Jackson's body.

It is. I guess Dawnlight is such an insulated weeaboo that he couldn't even recognise the king of pop! :P For shame, Dawnlight... :lol:

• Tree likes this

#20 Dawnlight

Dawnlight

My name is NOT Jason!

• Members

Posted 03 June 2013 - 08:37 PM

It is. I guess Dawnlight is such an insulated weeaboo that he couldn't even recognise the king of pop! :P For shame, Dawnlight... :lol:

It's better than being a lifeless WoW fanboy. :P Yeah shoot me for being different.

In all honesty, I was thinking too hard. Of course I know the king of pop! I swear that there was one character in Ghost Trick where he had almost the same motions that screenie. 

• Jared likes this

#21 The Satellite

The Satellite

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 03 June 2013 - 08:39 PM

Sort of, but not quite:

Cabanela_dance.gif

There was a Michael Jackson game for... I forget if it was SNES or Genesis, think it was Genesis. Never played it, but saw footage of it. It was... goofy, to say the least.

#22 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 03 June 2013 - 08:49 PM

There was a Michael Jackson game for... I forget if it was SNES or Genesis, think it was Genesis. Never played it, but saw footage of it. It was... goofy, to say the least.

It was the Genesis. It revolved around MJ rescuing kidnapped children from mobsters. And in retrospect, it's kinda creepy now.

Anyways, voted for LttP. I REALLY like the way you pulled of the depth with the shallow water, and the edited NPCs with swimsuits were a really nice touch. And I'm one of the few people apparently who doesn't think the pine trees clash. All in all, nice work.

#23 LTTP

LTTP

LTTP

• Members

Posted 03 June 2013 - 10:41 PM

Thanks Russ!
Always enjoy complements :)
I do think the tree kinda clashes but... I can fix that!
Hehe i though the swimsuit idea also :3
I want to make a "change room" where link can go in and go in a swimsuit also but I will have to look into that a bit more!

NOTE to add: I am currently shying away from DoR and going to EZGBZ 2.5, so i can get a better seance of screen design and story making and ext... with out having to spend the time that DoR requires.

Edited by LTTP, 03 June 2013 - 10:45 PM.

#24 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted 04 June 2013 - 11:28 PM

I want to make a "change room" where link can go in and go in a swimsuit also but I will have to look into that a bit more!

This should be fairly simple to do using Link Tile Modifiers. Using these, you can have Link's tiles change by picking up an item. A changing room could be done by having a dummy item placed in the changing room (or given to Link via string codes during a dialogue that says something like "I'mma change into my swim suit!"). This item (which should be invisible, and not noticed by the player) will change Link's tiles. If you use string control codes, you can have him switch back by having the string check for the item used to change him. If Link has the item, the string can then replace it with another one that changes Link's graphics back to normal.

#25 The Satellite

The Satellite

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 09 June 2013 - 07:16 PM

With 52.78% of the vote, the winner of Screenshot of the Week 413 is Anthus!

Anthus.jpg

Congratulations!

• LTTP likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Anthus, LTTP, Franky

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users