Photo

April Fools!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Kite

Kite

• Members

Posted 01 April 2004 - 04:18 PM

Since it seems there are people who just can't let it sit out, I'm ending this joke already.

This forum and the contents of it is entirely fake. The real admin forum is nothing like this forum. icon_razz.gif

I know this got a few people at first... but it was spoiled to them near the end.

However... I'd really appreciate it... if next year... people don't try to convience me to end it so early. This joke was doing perfectly fine until a few people came in and ruined what valid proof there was of it. In addition to this, they started to break the real rules. For god sakes, it's a joke. If you go as far as to try to trick the very people who made the joke, something is wrong with you.

What convienced me to end this so early?

There was a certain person posing as an admin that kept threatening to ban members. In addition to this, he broke several of the real rules of PureZC. While he won't be punished for this, he should really keep in mind how far to go in a joke. Mainly for his sake, I've censored his name... though it's obvious who it is if you read around. -_-
QUOTE(The Person in chat)
<The Person> Just stop, I am an Admin, so I can double post, and it will be taken upon us to give you consquences.
<Nick> <The Person> Just stop, I am an Admin, so I can double post, and it will be taken upon us to give you consquences. <-- No. I'm an admin and I don't even double post.
<The Person> I can double post if it is an announcement or something of the like.

The same person also ruined the actual joke... which was to wonder wtf this forum was. He continually told people to go away from it... which detracted any curiousity it might have had.

There are also several points where he even had to try to convience the Owner himself he was an admin. That shows how unwilling he was to go with the real joke and stay within the rules. icon_sweat.gif

Why am I so angry over this? He didn't ask. He didn't bother to ask if he could bend rules for it or anything. He just assumed he could do it and even went as far as to try to manipulate the actual staff.

I am sorry for any trouble this person may have caused.

As for the actual joke... it was fun while it lasted. icon_blah.gif

#2 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

!~~ah~~ha~~!

• Members

Posted 01 April 2004 - 05:29 PM

Naw, it's not your fault Nick. (Not that you SAID it was.. ) But hey, power is consuming. It takes character not to abuse it. It takes wise people not to abuse it, and many other vital characteristics, all of which you possess. icon_smile.gif .. So.. that's why I hate being pranked by higher-ups, is all. icon_confused.gif icon_shrug.gif Certainly not your fault.

#3 Takuya

Takuya

spirit of fire

• Members

Posted 01 April 2004 - 05:43 PM

It's my fault..I was stupid......I tried to do something..but it blew up in my face...Next time I won't even try to do something funny...I can't get anything to work right! meh, Whatever. I suck.

#4 Kite

Kite

• Members

Posted 01 April 2004 - 05:52 PM

QUOTE(Darklink813 @ Apr 1 2004, 06:43 PM)
It's my fault..I was stupid......I tried to do something..but it blew up in my face...Next time I won't even try to do something funny...I can't get anything to work right!  meh, Whatever. I suck.

I would have been fine with it had you asked before hand (I was in the chatroom all day). icon_shrug.gif

#5 Exate

Exate

~

• Members

Posted 01 April 2004 - 06:11 PM

Naw, it's not your fault Nick. (Not that you SAID it was.. ) But hey, power is consuming. It takes character not to abuse it.

Nope, it isn't. I say we change the it's all Ben's fault message board game to it's all Dlu's fault. icon_razz.gif

But wow, I didn't know somebody would go so far with a higher position as to double post. icon_odd.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users