• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Matthew Bluefox

Matthew Bluefox

Meow

• Members

Posted 31 May 2016 - 02:48 AM

Hello my friends! :)

I suddenly can't download the game client for Starcraft 2 anymore and I also can't download the Battle.net launcher anymore. It starts and stops immediately after about 150 KB of download amount. The file is 3 MB, so yeah ... no chance. I even deactivated my firewall and antivirus program and I changed my "Internet Options" to not automatically detect (that tick in LAN connection which can cause issues for downloads).

Well, thing is, it still won't work. Now I have a question: Could someone who actually owns a Blizzard game maybe send me the downloadable file (I think it's a ZIP) from the Battle.net launcher per e-mail as attachment, so I could re-install Starcraft 2? I had to wipe my HDD some time ago and now I'm slowly re-installing my old games.

Thanks in advance!

~ Matthew Bluefox

#2 Avaro

Avaro

o_o

• Members

Posted 31 May 2016 - 07:25 AM

That's weird. Can you PM me your email so I can send it to you. Or you can try this mediafire link. http://www.mediafire...e.net-Setup.exe

#3 Matthew Bluefox

Matthew Bluefox

Meow

• Members

Posted 31 May 2016 - 08:57 AM

Thanks, Avataro. It's downloading perfectly from your link. Now all I can hope is the game will download properly from the client.

PS: I am able to stream all SC2 files now. Thanks a lot, Avataro! You saved me.

Edited by Matthew Bluefox, 31 May 2016 - 02:30 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users