A Slow Progression

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Architect Abdiel

Architect Abdiel

Kingdom Builder

• Members

Posted 07 August 2017 - 10:28 AM

So, I have put some work into this quest, but it's progressing pretty slowly.

I have managed to lay the groundwork for level 1. And I've tested it.

I have had some stuff going on in my personal life, so this may take some time. I do not intend on quitting it or putting on hiatus however.

My plans are to make the groundwork for every dungeon first. Then I wish to add in more of the details for the quest.
  • Eddy likes this

#2 Evan20000

Evan20000

P͏҉ę͟w͜� ̢͝!

• Members

Posted 09 August 2017 - 12:31 AM

Strongly recommend not building a groundwork for each dungeon before polishing them. That's not to say don't have a rough idea of what you want to do, but no need to lay a single combo down in any of the non polished dungeons until you have a style you're happy with. Reason being, it's better to repeatedly iterate a single idea (your first dungeon) to find what works and what doesn't and it's easier to compare the failed ideas against the functional ones this way. If you lay groundwork for every dungeon, and if there's some underlying design problem present in all of them, it's likely to either not get resolved or delay the quest into the next century. Either way, sorry to hear about the delays. I'm interested to see where this quest goes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users