#1 Nightmare

Nightmare

Original ZC Tester

• Members

Posted 03 October 2014 - 09:49 PM

http://www.youtube.c...cblieD8G13m7p5C

Parts 1 to 28 are up.

-James

Edited by Nightmare, 07 October 2014 - 07:29 PM.

#2 Nightmare

Nightmare

Original ZC Tester

• Members

Posted 08 October 2014 - 12:30 AM

Game Complete.  Thank you for the quest Chris Miller.

-James

#3 Matthew Bluefox

Matthew Bluefox

Meow

• Members

Posted 08 October 2014 - 12:49 AM

That was a quest I had in mind of LP'ing, haha. The second best quest after Lust Isle in my opinion. :)

#4 Nightmare

Nightmare

Original ZC Tester

• Members

Posted 08 October 2014 - 01:44 AM

That was a quest I had in mind of LP'ing, haha. The second best quest after Lust Isle in my opinion. :)

Little backstory on this:

Chris and I go way back on the AGN days, probably since the beginning.  While we don't necessarily agree on some things, we became decent friends.  So Chris asked me to play his quest if he ever got it finished, and this was way back.  I agreed.

He came to me last year, and I tried to livestream it for him.  It didn't work out very well, due to school for me at the time and his connection couldn't handle it.  So I agreed to do a recording.  Finally, after 2 years of being "bugged" and pleaded to do it sometimes and getting something reasonable to record Zelda Classic, it's done.

I feel my word is the most important thing and I don't like going back on promising people things.  In a way I'm sorry it took this long, and I'm just as much in a hole to DarkFlameWolf for Hidden Duality:  Director's Cut.  I keep getting sidetracked.  I might take my time on hers though, due to the fact of burnout, getting a new job, and someone else just started a LP of it on a challenge run.

If you want to run it, feel free.  I think you'd be wise to take the comedy route though, you'll be pressed to beat my game score blind as I pretty much pitched a perfect game after about Level 2.

-James

Edited by Nightmare, 08 October 2014 - 01:46 AM.

#5 Matthew Bluefox

Matthew Bluefox

Meow

• Members

Posted 08 October 2014 - 08:29 AM

I finished the director's cut 100% some time ago, I was able to beta test it when Chris asked me. :) It's really a good quest, and lovely soundtracks. :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users