The Glory Squad

• Please log in to reply
186 replies to this topic

#1 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 29 December 2017 - 06:33 PM

No questions about this amazing quest........does it depends on Zelda Shark ???.......if so, really sad. Well, I don´t want to cheat. I have got two clocks and need the ocarina, bracelet and pass to on. But I have no idea where to go. I have searced earlier caves but no results. Need help what next to do / Lukaz

Edited by Lukaz, 29 December 2017 - 06:47 PM.

#2 Tabletpillow

Tabletpillow

Hi

• Members

Posted 29 December 2017 - 08:10 PM

If you mean the Forbidden Island, that place place won't be available until you get further into the quest. Try different areas.

Come back there once you have those items.

Edited by a30502355, 29 December 2017 - 08:11 PM.

#3 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 29 December 2017 - 08:16 PM

The guy in the Cave on Forbidden Island told me about these items. Where can I find them ?.....bracelet, ocarina and pass. As I said, I have searched every possible places, but nothing. I´m stuck. I have got two clocks. Where shall I go next ?/ Lukaz

Edited by Lukaz, 29 December 2017 - 08:22 PM.

#4 Tabletpillow

Tabletpillow

Hi

• Members

Posted 29 December 2017 - 10:53 PM

The guy in the Cave on Forbidden Island told me about these items. Where can I find them ?.....bracelet, ocarina and pass. As I said, I have searched every possible places, but nothing. I´m stuck. I have got two clocks. Where shall I go next ?/ Lukaz

You should either go to death mountain, forest of evil, or Hyrule Castle (West) Try exploring a bit more. You won't get the Ocarina and the bracelet until you have at least three clocks of courage.

#5 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 30 December 2017 - 09:12 AM

I have explored those areas but I am probably missing something. I have got first and third clock. Where is the second one ?

This my items so far

zelda001_zpskj96wnms.png

Edited by Lukaz, 30 December 2017 - 10:21 AM.

#6 Tabletpillow

Tabletpillow

Hi

• Members

Posted 30 December 2017 - 12:10 PM

You should head to death mountain. North of West Hyrule.

#7 congo23

congo23

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 30 December 2017 - 01:54 PM

I'm going to need some tips on defeating the guy at the end of Glory Base 1.  I feel like if I had a pink potion, I might barely be able to eke out a win, but I don't have one.  I've died literally 40 times now trying to defeat him. 

#8 Tabletpillow

Tabletpillow

Hi

• Members

Posted 30 December 2017 - 04:12 PM

I'm going to need some tips on defeating the guy at the end of Glory Base 1.  I feel like if I had a pink potion, I might barely be able to eke out a win, but I don't have one.  I've died literally 40 times now trying to defeat him. 

You mean Takagon?

First phase, use your shield to block the fireballs and don't spam arrows. Do it slowly and let the fireballs hit your shield. 

Second phase, same case there. Try standing still when he uses the bolt attacks, the big shield should be able to reflect those. Hit him when the bolts are out of your area, you'll know because the bolts are in a predictable pattern.

#9 congo23

congo23

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 30 December 2017 - 08:16 PM

Ah, maybe that's the problem. Should I have found a regular shield by now? I still have just the puny one that doesn't seem to block fireballs.

#10 Spelunker

Spelunker

So Long, and Thanks for all the Fish

• Members

Posted 30 December 2017 - 09:35 PM

Looking for the hookshot.

#11 Tabletpillow

Tabletpillow

Hi

• Members

Posted 30 December 2017 - 11:06 PM

Ah, maybe that's the problem. Should I have found a regular shield by now? I still have just the puny one that doesn't seem to block fireballs.

Yeah, you can buy them at multiple shops, including one at the Glory Base.

Looking for the hookshot.

South of East Yarna Desert. A cutscene should occur before you get access to Yolka Castle, also in East Yarna Desert. That's where the hookshot is located.

• congo23 likes this

#12 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:She / Her, They / Them

Posted 31 December 2017 - 02:58 AM

You know, I'm curious what script you used for the first form o Takagon. Did you script it yourself? Is it some weird enemy editor jank I don't know?

#13 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 31 December 2017 - 07:57 AM

I have 3 Clocks and I am in Yarna Desert. Should I have the lens for now ? - If so, I would appreciate some tips where to find it / Lukaz

#14 congo23

congo23

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 31 December 2017 - 08:30 AM

Wait... The shield I saw in the shop was just the little one that doesn't block fireballs.

[EDIT]

OK, nevermind.  I guess you're right. That shield for sale looks exactly like the tiny shield to me, but it's the one I need.  Thanks!

Edited by congo23, 31 December 2017 - 09:04 AM.

#15 Sans

Sans

Hey kid wanna buy hot dogs ?

• Members

Posted 31 December 2017 - 03:17 PM

I'm stuck with trying to defeat Alpha. I wonder if he's the first boss or the second one or maybe the the 3th boss. I wonder if i should find another dungeon to get the first clock 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users