csharporbflat:

Spoiler

• Lordkronos likes this

#32 Aevin

Aevin

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 22 May 2020 - 02:00 PM

We've got a Discord server now for Yuurand, Reikon, and more! Hop over here if you'd like to join in. In addition to discussion for all games in this series, we also may use the server for events such as additional Yuurand races or even design contests. We'll also be sharing some development stuff for Yuurand, and it's a great place for feedback or feature requests, too.

• Eddy and Lordkronos like this

#33 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 22 May 2020 - 05:21 PM

Here is The Story Final Part :D

https://youtu.be/5DpN6Tuewcg

Bonus Stuff coming Soon :D

Lordkronos:

Spoiler

csharporbflat:

Spoiler

Thanks for the Help :D

• Aevin likes this

#34 BlueGlass

BlueGlass

• Members

Posted 23 May 2020 - 01:30 PM

Hi, professional lurker here, just popping up to say that I've been a big fan of this series ever since Hitodama, so seeing it finally complete is really nice.  You did an amazing job with the quest.

I'm currently working my way through the postgame content and wanted to give my thoughts.  Story-wise this is definitely the best of the three.  Much more involved, with interesting characters and character development.  In terms of gameplay, I'm playing on normal, so there's some decent challenge, with a few of the bosses being pretty sharp difficulty spikes.

On that note

Spoiler

Then there's the postgame.  I'm loving it, and I have a feeling it took an insane amount of scriptiing, so great work on that.

• Aevin likes this

#35 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 23 May 2020 - 01:48 PM

Regarding those two bosses...

Spoiler

In general, Conduit is somewhat of a hidden gem for boss fights. Especially for players coming off Yuurand, it doesn't seem all that great of a combat spell, but given Holm's limited inventory, it offers a lot of utility to help cover his weaknesses.

#36 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 23 May 2020 - 03:08 PM

Here is Part 6 :D

https://youtu.be/5kJ6LrcyRK4

#37 Aevin

Aevin

• Members

Posted 23 May 2020 - 03:24 PM

BlueGlass: Russ gave a pretty decent answer to the boss question, but I did want to elaborate on one thing.

Spoiler

With all that said, it's possible the late game bosses are a bit too hard right now ...

#38 BlueGlass

BlueGlass

• Members

Posted 23 May 2020 - 07:49 PM

Regarding those two bosses...

Spoiler

In general, Conduit is somewhat of a hidden gem for boss fights. Especially for players coming off Yuurand, it doesn't seem all that great of a combat spell, but given Holm's limited inventory, it offers a lot of utility to help cover his weaknesses.

BlueGlass: Russ gave a pretty decent answer to the boss question, but I did want to elaborate on one thing.

Spoiler

With all that said, it's possible the late game bosses are a bit too hard right now ...

Wow, yeah, conduit was the one spell I basically never used, aside from utility for getting some coins.  If/when I make an attempt at a higher difficulty, I'll definitely keep it in mind.

#39 csharporbflat

csharporbflat

Junior

• Members

Posted 24 May 2020 - 08:59 AM

a couple of coins that I cannot get

https://imgur.com/a/5GRCUOF

I assume the 2nd one is thunder switches, but I have tried every enhanced thing i have but nothing works. 

the first one cannot blink through barrier. Defeted all bosses accept Vance final battle.

Obviously missing something or bug, I dunno

#40 Aevin

Aevin

• Members

Posted 24 May 2020 - 12:02 PM

Spoiler

#41 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 24 May 2020 - 01:08 PM

Spoiler

Spoiler

#42 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 24 May 2020 - 01:16 PM

Spoiler

#43 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 24 May 2020 - 02:13 PM

Spoiler

Oh Ok Thanks its Seems i Brought Something Wrong Together it was EX1 Holdind + Ex2 :D

#44 Aevin

Aevin

• Members

Posted 24 May 2020 - 02:43 PM

I submitted an update to the quest. If you haven't updated recently, I strongly recommend that you do, since there's been a lot of fixes over the past week.

#45 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 24 May 2020 - 03:53 PM

Part 7 + 8 I Nearly Found All Excepts Some Coins Yeah i Gave my Best to Show All Special Thinks :D

https://www.youtube....h?v=wuRh_53aoeI

https://www.youtube....h?v=QQ3xUuTm_wE

If There Is Something thats Worth Showing Please Tel Me :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users