Posted 10 February 2019 - 09:52 AM

You find it in level 8.

Thank you ,i still wandering around in level 8

#34 sctmorgan

sctmorgan

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 10 February 2019 - 12:13 PM

Any hints on how to kill the boss in lvl 1.  The sword doesn't work.   NVM.

Edited by sctmorgan, 10 February 2019 - 03:39 PM.

• Joki likes this

#35 jwex001

jwex001

Senior

• Members

Posted 10 February 2019 - 03:23 PM

Wow am I loving this quest.  Amazing dungeons, great puzzles,  and a good amount of difficulty.

Just finished beating the boss of the "fire" dungeon, and that boss.....Very well done.  If it was not for a lucky arrow shot i would not have won.

I am having trouble though in level 5.  I have been all over the level countless times, found the boss door, 3 red chests, the map, and the compass.  But for the life of me cannot seem to find the Boss(Big) Key.  Any advice on the best place to look.

Also, any help with the puzzle in the sewers would be great.  I found the wall with the colors on the far back, but i cannot find the symbols to tell me the order when you get to where you set them up.  I have tried almost every combo of the symbols i can think of

Edited by jwex001, 10 February 2019 - 03:48 PM.

• Joki likes this

#36 Joki

Joki

Adept

• Members

Posted 10 February 2019 - 03:47 PM

Wow am I loving this quest.  Amazing dungeons, and a good amount of difficulty.

Just finished beating the boss of the "fire" dungeon, and that boss.....Very well done.  If it was not for a lucky arrow shot i would not have won.

I am having trouble though in level 5.  I have been all over the level countless times, found the boss door, 3 red chests, the map, and the compass.  But for the life of me cannot seem to find the Boss(Big) Key.  Any advice on the best place to look.

Ok. I hope you have the magic sword... it makes the level a lot easier.

There are two objectives in level 5. You need to light all the unlit torches in order to get the Silver arrows.

The staircase to the big key I believe is hidden to the west of the room with the dungeon map in it. If you're having a lot of trouble, you can look at my walkthrough:

Edited by Joki, 10 February 2019 - 03:48 PM.

#37 jwex001

jwex001

Senior

• Members

Posted 10 February 2019 - 03:53 PM

There are two objectives in level 5. You need to light all the unlit torches in order to get the Silver arrows.

The staircase to the big key I believe is hidden to the west of the room with the dungeon map in it. If you're having a lot of trouble, you can look at my walkthrough:

Thanks Joki,

I will head back and try the unlit torches again.  for some reason I could not get them lit, i am just not sure o the order. 

i am working on the magic sword, but as i edited my post above, I cannot find a clue to the symbols for the puzzle, i do have the color order though.  i am thinking i missed something somewhere. 

Edit:  I am a bondehead....I found where what i missed in the sewer

Edited by jwex001, 10 February 2019 - 04:04 PM.

• Joki likes this

#38 Joki

Joki

Adept

• Members

Posted 10 February 2019 - 04:15 PM

Thanks Joki,

I will head back and try the unlit torches again.  for some reason I could not get them lit, i am just not sure o the order. 

i am working on the magic sword, but as i edited my post above, I cannot find a clue to the symbols for the puzzle, i do have the color order though.  i am thinking i missed something somewhere. 

Edit:  I am a bondehead....I found where what i missed in the sewer

Spoiler

#39 jwex001

jwex001

Senior

• Members

Posted 10 February 2019 - 04:46 PM

Spoiler

I have been all over that spot trying to light the torches with the candle.  they will not light for some strange reason...any thoughts??

#40 Joki

Joki

Adept

• Members

Posted 10 February 2019 - 04:47 PM

I have been all over that spot trying to light the torches with the candle.  they will not light for some strange reason...any thoughts??

Got the red candle? You have to aim for the cup of the candelabras. Again, watch the video.

#41 jwex001

jwex001

Senior

• Members

Posted 10 February 2019 - 04:55 PM

Got the red candle? You have to aim for the cup of the candelabras. Again, watch the video.

i do have the red candle, but for some reason, i cannot get the torches to light.  i have tried a few different ones.

Do they have to be lit in a certain order?  The video shows them being lit as you come to them, but they are not doing that for me?

Edited by jwex001, 10 February 2019 - 04:55 PM.

#42 bigjoe

bigjoe

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 10 February 2019 - 06:41 PM

I removed the requirement for the torches to be lit.

#43 whacker

whacker

• Members

Posted 10 February 2019 - 06:43 PM

I don't think lighting all the torches is accurate in level 5 at least not in .97 of the quest. I fully completed the dungeon without lighting a single torch. Only after completing it did I go back looking for a jewel only to find one room with a pair of torches that could be lit, all others won't light.

Edit: And it was answered while I was typing

Edited by whacker, 10 February 2019 - 06:45 PM.

#44 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 11 February 2019 - 08:48 AM

Finally beaten lvl8 and found flippers :bounce:

I like the idea to form the key.

Edited by judasrising, 11 February 2019 - 08:48 AM.

• Joki likes this

#45 Joki

Joki

Adept

• Members

Posted 11 February 2019 - 02:03 PM

I removed the requirement for the torches to be lit.

Thanks for letting me know Joe! I actually really liked the light the torches requirement.

Edited by Joki, 11 February 2019 - 02:04 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users